Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
A storm is brewing....
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

RE: A storm is brewing....
03-19-2013 1:33 PM

(03-15-2013 6:46 PM)Mustang Wrote:  The other part of this also was the time when my gf got propositioned by this female for a threesome, yes, a threesome. Now I wasn't interacting fully w the girl but, I was in the diffusion zone and I walked past her multiple times throughout the night. I was shocked when I heard this. Now I'm going to say these results aren't typical and this is probably just a one off incident. I forgot to include it here cause I remember telling Steve about it and kinda just checked off in my mind that it was already reported.

My bad went over my notes for this day, I was using evolve.
03-19-2013 1:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

03-20-2013 1:05 PM

So one of the downfalls of this mix right now, which is what I was conveying to Steve was that it might be too strong on one molecule and it is making irritation easier on me. I'm usually pretty good about it but probably combined with smoking cessation, it's kicking my butt.

However, the gf has been very accomodating and much much much much more understanding. It's almost like a 1950's style way the wives always catered to their husbands, right or wrong.

I pretty much get what I want when I want at this point, and not just with her. One girl coulda gotten in trouble for giving me something she wasn't supposed to, but just forked it over without question. It's very effective in that sense but the self effects may have to be tamed a little, especially when coupled with alcohol.

May have stumbled upon something... hrm
03-20-2013 1:05 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

04-01-2013 2:40 PM

So I've been testing this at one spray at serveral occasions and interactions. I'm venturing to say that this mix, and everything about it is manifesting a reset effect, almost like a "beatification" response. I've noticed that women I haven't found attractive had that sort of attractiveness about them, it kinda made me see them in a new light. Now I know how powerful that statement is, but under no circumstances would I have left my gf to pursue those other opportunities. It just makes you wonder what the effect that this combo exudes, I can only imagine what it would be like with enhanced exposure.

As for personal self effects, there are some things that I think should be tweaked to make it a little more "main stream"

I'm pretty confident that no matter what the cost is of this, and SteveO is willing to make it for me, I'd pay, this thing could last for months due to the simplicity and ease of use with it, it really is a spray it and go. I've also compared it to my favorite here, evolve, which I will always choose when I'm out and about and not in a date setting. Unfortunately there isn't an ultimate mix we can use everywhere and work, but I think I've found (if I was single) a perfect date product.

More to come.
04-01-2013 2:40 PM
Thanks given by Mars82, paradigmshift, SteveO

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 62 posts

04-02-2013 2:17 PM

I have to admit Mustang I'm looking forward to this once it comes out!

The Dude abides...
04-02-2013 2:17 PM
Thanks given by Mustang
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 460
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 237 posts

04-02-2013 11:53 PM

How many sprays of this mix do you use to get the reset response? I presume that you are using this solo?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
04-02-2013 11:53 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

04-03-2013 12:39 PM

(04-02-2013 11:53 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  How many sprays of this mix do you use to get the reset response? I presume that you are using this solo?

Solo at 1 spray standalone, the caveat here is multiple exposures.
04-03-2013 12:39 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mars82
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 460
Thanks received:
356 thanks in 237 posts

04-04-2013 3:17 AM

In the website of PheromoneXS, Steve describes Bliss as "Its the worlds ONLY pheromone blend that resets the minds expectations and creates a safe, confident feeling for you and everyone in your presence." Is this similar in effect to your custom blend or is the custom blend "superior" in results?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7 (sample)

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS spray and oil, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS (sample), VibeXS (sample), AscendXS oil (sample), FlirtXS (sample). XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.
04-04-2013 3:17 AM

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

04-04-2013 2:15 PM

(04-04-2013 3:17 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  In the website of PheromoneXS, Steve describes Bliss as "Its the worlds ONLY pheromone blend that resets the minds expectations and creates a safe, confident feeling for you and everyone in your presence." Is this similar in effect to your custom blend or is the custom blend "superior" in results?

I can't comment on that product because I haven't tried it.

What I can say is that, this mix isn't meant to be superior or inferior to any of the product line Steve uses. This mix is based off of some interactions I have had and Steve's expertise guidance on it. I believe this is unique where it attempts to blend products that you would layer on for any pheromone company out there. I know I say it's a great first date mix, but it's still being tweaked. This isn't fully a "romantic" combo because of the "spiced" up nature we're trying to keep. It's a hard task, especially when you have to account for other variables, and what my body chem is made up for isn't neccesarily how everyone elses is.

I'm actually moving into phase two of this test and I've just spoken with Steve so I'm hoping that I can come out with a better mix. I don't want to say hey it's ready and test and have you guys waste money on something not effective you know?
04-04-2013 2:15 PM
Thanks given by Mars82
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
169 thanks in 52 posts

04-10-2013 12:43 PM

Steve was kind enough to give me two more revised versions of 105, I decided to go at it and give it a try right when I got the package. I tested out a first, and it's the closest I've gotten to what results I wanted out of this mix. It's smooth, it's subtle, and it creeps up on you that it's so natural you just think you're having a great interaction.

So I was out having a drink, it's been my main testing grounds because of established baselines and I know now how each mix works when it comes to how women react to it. Everything seemed normal, maybe too weak for the spray that I put on (1) and I just continued my casual conversation with women around me. My gf was also lingering around more, she typically doesn't because she's working but I felt like the attention was on me that night. As the night progressed and girls came and went, I had two instances where a girl just sat down and stayed, now it's pretty busy and I have people that don't normally talk or stay, just sit down. I felt like anything I said was funny or I retesting, which it really wasn't. It lasted like this the entire night. I was actually taken aback because I would have never expected these responses from this set of women. It was really uncanny how well it worked. The second instance was a good friend of line stopped by, were all cool w each other, nothing ever there. As her my gf and I were talking, she just tells my gf how lucky she is and how she wishes she had a boyfriend like me. COMPLETELY out of left field, especially from her.

So I decided and tested b out the following night, man oh man this mix is overt and powerful, there was too much loose I inhibitions, probably a great mix otherwise but that's not what I was looking for, it's like this mix is a, but clubbing mode. I had physical touching and overall pull and proximity, it's bad, a lot of the "truth effect" and "disinhibition" came out.

Overall I liked the a better because that was my intended purpose for this mix. It's a very niche segment on who would want to try this. It's a first date, deeper connection, start over, mix. It really makes them are you in a new light, it's very interesting what others would come up with wearing this mix, it could be a game changer, and that's a pretty bold statement, but I honestly think it helped facilitate my gf and I getting together after all these years of knowing each other and being "just friends". It's meant also for people who have the social skills of being charismatic and open, you don't need game with this really because its just natural.
04-10-2013 12:43 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, paradigmshift, Mars82, TwistedOstrich
SteveO
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1320
Thanks received:
1369 thanks in 473 posts

04-10-2013 2:21 PM

I just released this blend here:

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
04-10-2013 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Mustang, Mars82, D_Darko, paradigmshift

Share This Thread