Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.33 Average
A storm is brewing....
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 268
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

RE: A storm is brewing....
03-15-2013 12:03 PM

Steve's custom mixes have been a wonderful addition to his store and he was good enough to composite a mix that he and I have collaborated on for the better part of two years.

First lets say what this product is not. This isn't a high, in your face, -none monster, but let me tell you, it does pack a punch.

A little about me...

I've come to realize I'm more of a charming guy than someone that women drool over. I've had women characterize me as a good looking guy, but not hot. My personality has always been the key to meaningful relationships with women. Im the guy next door eith good values and a quiet but attractive mystique. I custom tailored this mix for me and how I am, and this may shed some light on what this was meant to accomplish.

My girlfriend is actually a good sport, and has been pretty frank about how this makes her feel, I've also changed cover scents and led her on to believe that there are placebo tests.

So onto the observations.

AT is from what I've observed, a shy shell on the outside, very conservative at first glance. My gf calls her the eager one. I've gotten along well with her and my initial testing of the set combo works very well on her so I have a baseline. I must say though that this iteration of the mix AMPLIFIED those reactions. One day I was sitting down at the bar just talking to my gf and some of her friends. AT stops by and says hello like she always does, comments how nice I smell, and walks away. She kept returning throughout the night and kept getting brushes with her boobs, when she came into talk. The girl could not keep her hands off and I can see the look of annoyance with my gf but knows its harmless cause she's taken. This type of reaction pretty much happens all the time when I have this mix on and has made such an impression that when I don't wear it I get more subtle responses but its still there. The main difference between the first mix and the one Steve made is that they act on the feelings more, cause I know fora fact this girl likes me, and it just showed more and more with this mix. There was also an incident she walked by after saying hi and slapped my ass, hard, in front of my gf. Shocking, nonetheless, this may have been the added alcohol for the environment but damn.

A couple of instances that I've gotten the "omg you smell really good" line I've had lingering touches here and there, the occasional longer than usual hugs, the hanging around. I came and met up with a few friends one night, one girl I usually just give a peck on the cheek to gave me a long hug that when I was pulling back she was still holding on. Throughout the night she just kept leaning on me, hugging me, and just being comfortable.

This mix was developed to be an overall game changer. I know for a fact because consequently, the women I tested these on, we're proven later were interested in me. I know people have said that no amount of mones can reset once you've had a chance already, but I've proven with this mix that it is possible.

My gfs opinions on it was that it didn't make her jump on me horny, but more of the "boyfriend horny" more open and comfortable. Now I've tested evolve on her and damn, that woman jumps me like I'm a piece of meat, but those results aren't typical cause we've had an established relationship.

I wouldn't use this if you're clubbing but rather for close intimate interactions like a small group setting, low key lounges or bars, and I've used this to go out on a daily basis. It's a great 1st date mix, that's actually how I landed my current gf one, we went in as friends, and came out as a couple.

Many of you who are AD members will know how long I've worked on this. I'm still working with Steve to tweak it for specifications but I doubt there would be much of a market for this other than myself and I thank him for being flexible in developing this.

More reports will come, this is a long process so it may take some time to get a finished product.
And by product I meant, not something looking to mass produce.
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 12:04 PM by Mustang.)
03-15-2013 12:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, 2000GT, KIMBA, Onedzguy, Mars82, SteveO, TwistedOstrich, kenpachi, whisper, dp310, right_mr, doctordonald
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

03-15-2013 1:27 PM

So, how does one test this?

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-15-2013 1:27 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 463
Thanks received:
964 thanks in 386 posts

03-15-2013 1:36 PM

I 2nd Kimba's question. What custom mix are you referring to? Is this one of the XS betas?

SteveO, what new sorcery have you conjured now?
03-15-2013 1:36 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1517
Thanks received:
1369 thanks in 502 posts

03-15-2013 3:45 PM

What exactly is the intended effect? Disinhibited attraction?

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-15-2013 3:45 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 368
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 227 posts

03-15-2013 3:51 PM

(03-15-2013 3:45 PM)eyeofra Wrote:  What exactly is the intended effect? Disinhibited attraction?
A little vague but sounds good. Let us know how awesome it is
03-15-2013 3:51 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

03-15-2013 4:08 PM

That's the whole thing, it's tested at named molecules and not through layering of AD Products. I don't want to dirty the data when and if even Steve wants to test the beta product. I'm going to keep testing here and the rest is up to Steve.
03-15-2013 4:08 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

03-15-2013 4:46 PM

The other part of this also was the time when my gf got propositioned by this female for a threesome, yes, a threesome. Now I wasn't interacting fully w the girl but, I was in the diffusion zone and I walked past her multiple times throughout the night. I was shocked when I heard this. Now I'm going to say these results aren't typical and this is probably just a one off incident. I forgot to include it here cause I remember telling Steve about it and kinda just checked off in my mind that it was already reported.
03-15-2013 4:46 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1540 thanks in 681 posts

03-15-2013 5:37 PM

I hope this is Steve's big release he hinted about. I will be first in line to test it.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
03-15-2013 5:37 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 368
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 227 posts

03-15-2013 6:43 PM

so that wasn't evolve it was this special mix??
03-15-2013 6:43 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
329 thanks in 97 posts

03-16-2013 12:20 PM

(03-15-2013 6:43 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  so that wasn't evolve it was this special mix??

Yeah, it's a custom mix
03-16-2013 12:20 PM

Share This Thread