Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A simple but good attraction prowling mix
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

A simple but good attraction prowling mix
05-17-2011 1:46 PM

Though i had better get this posted as its been workin xtra well on chics and women.

One drop Primal Instinct ylang ylang divided and spread under ears + one drop AV divided and spread between inner wrist pulsepoints + one spray True Charisma to throat.

Then three drops of Essence of Woman applied to left inner forearm spread around elbow crook and down and then cover this application after ten minutes with a good cologne or edp . . . .

With this above mix applied have had consistently caught the attention of young women who are very open to please, or to be told what to do, they will just hang, wore it to the market once and was stopped by a lass i had never seen her before but she certainly did not want to break contact, it took me fifteen minutes to get away as my SO from a distance was noticing what was going down, and she is well aware of my pheromone experimentations, had i been alone well hmmmm

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
05-17-2011 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by dbot, Rattlesnake, extraballislit

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1671
Thanks received:
1391 thanks in 642 posts

RE: A simple but good attraction prowling mix
05-17-2011 1:55 PM

I'm thinking I'm going to pick up some copulins to play with sometime soon. Seems like they amp up just about any mix people use them with. Stinky as hell, though.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

05-17-2011 1:55 PM
ohdilly
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
53 thanks in 36 posts

05-17-2011 2:50 PM

Couplings are a tricky thing. They seem to work wonders on random people, but at the wrong time of the month, they seem to piss of my wife to no end, even worse then -none.

My current tool kit;
Scent of Eros, Certo, Alfa-Maschio
LAL- Wolf, Possess, Nude, AV
AD- IG, IO, IH
P7- GG, DG, FTL, PURSUIT, ATJ, MAP, Summer Breeze
05-17-2011 2:50 PM
Thanks given by dbot
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1671
Thanks received:
1391 thanks in 642 posts

05-17-2011 2:51 PM

Interesting!...

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

05-17-2011 2:51 PM
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

05-17-2011 3:21 PM

(05-17-2011 1:55 PM)dbot Wrote:  I'm thinking I'm going to pick up some copulins to play with sometime soon. Seems like they amp up just about any mix people use them with. Stinky as hell, though.
I have gone through several 7.5 mL bottles of Essence of Woman it contains 10 mg copulins, therefore two or three drops work well for me when i wait ten minutes and then cover with a couple sprays of good cologne or edp.

I dont seem to get the same good results when i mix the copulins in with my normal phero mix, so i apply the cops as a separate application away from my normal phero application or phero mix.

I have noticed that True Essence is 11 mg copulins / 3 mL size, it is a little more expensive than Essence of Woman and i am wondering if their formula will be as effective as Essence of Woman ? however i suppose there is only one way to find out for sure.

I did read a review on this forum from a female user who was testing out True Sexiness and she said that the cops in the True Sexiness did stink and she went and washed it off, so insomuch that it stunk that may be an indication that True Essence may be a great and stinky True cops, and if this is the case then at 11 mg /3 mL then it could be hoped that only 1 or 1.5 drops will be sufficient compared with 3 dr Essence of Woman coming in at 10 mg / 7.5 mL
I cant wait to try a comparison of these two cops products side by side, now thats a good idea one drop of each to the wrists for a good sniff test.... you probably guessed by now that i like copulins, well sure thing i do, even so there just isn't any substutite for the real thing hey, breakfast of champions Blum

05-17-2011 3:21 PM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 855
Thanks received:
532 thanks in 237 posts

05-17-2011 4:02 PM

That is one hell of a mix Terry! Big Grin

Do you think younger women are more affected by men wearing cops in your opinion?
05-17-2011 4:02 PM
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

05-17-2011 6:32 PM

(05-17-2011 4:02 PM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  That is one hell of a mix Terry! Big Grin

Do you think younger women are more affected by men wearing cops in your opinion?
Younger women and even girls if given the chance will try and bond with you when you are wearing copulins, i first discovered this effect several years ago when i used the "original version" of Instant Sexiness A that contained copulins.

I would use a drop of Alpha 7, and then spray IS x 4 sprays, when using this mix i even had young girls Kiss whisper things in my ear that i would never have expected.

Occasionally a bad target encounter is experienced when i have cops applied but this pales into insignificience when compared with the ratio of good target reactions.

Which reminds me when i was using up my bottle of New Pheromone Additive/w with apps at around 4 drops it was great respect from males and dewy eyed looks and attraction from young women, although i did experience the "occasional bad" reaction ie butch type girls, and some grandmothers

05-17-2011 6:32 PM
Thanks given by Fly So Hi
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 200
Thanks received:
62 thanks in 37 posts

06-08-2011 1:51 PM

(05-17-2011 1:46 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  

One drop Primal Instinct ylang ylang divided and spread under ears + one drop AV divided and spread between inner wrist pulsepoints + one spray True Charisma to throat.

Gentlemen, excuse my ignorance: what does AV stand for?

Thanks a lot.

Talk to you soon.
06-08-2011 1:51 PM
Q-Tips
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 308
Thanks received:
316 thanks in 121 posts

06-08-2011 1:54 PM

AV is Aqua Vitae from Liquid Alchemy Labs. A great pheromone heavy on Androstenone, but also other pheromones.

I'm having kind wonders about cops. Why is that good for attracting women. Whay are there pheromones for men with cops at all? Shouldnt it be opposite, for women attracting men? Maybe a silly question, but still : does anyone know?
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 1:59 PM by Q-Tips.)
06-08-2011 1:54 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
348 thanks in 162 posts

06-08-2011 2:29 PM

I was told you get respect hits from men with cops. My Essence of Woman just arrived today. I would like to test it soon Smile
06-08-2011 2:29 PM

Share This Thread