Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A simple but good attraction prowling mix
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

RE: A simple but good attraction prowling mix
12-03-2011 1:21 AM

Thismorning i did apply a good dab of True Essence to my usual copulins app area ie left inner elbow crook towards forearm and i covered it with a spray of D&G Pour Homme.

Now True Essence does not smell anywhere nearly as potent in its scent aspect as the mighty Essence of Woman copulins formula does , having said this yes i was pleasantly surprised when later on in the day i noticed the True Essence was actually doing a great job in tandem with a mix of True Instinct @ 3 drops and several sprays of D&G PH mixed and sprayed around my gills and neck ect.

All in all the total combo was in my opinion a fabulous female attraction weapon, there was no way that i had to try and look for hits from females young and old because for the several hours that i was out and about around town i was bombarded with absolute positive attraction responses, also i don't think i have ever experienced a day with receiving so many full on spontaneous beautiful smiles, what a day, this was my first time outing with True Instinct applied, thanks to around about a 1/8 th mL vial i was gifted with from a good friend in Portugal several months ago, and i am so glad i took the time to apply some today cheers terry . . . TAB Sun bespectacled

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
12-03-2011 1:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Deja Vu, shadowknight, Pheroman, idontknow, as33156, Chaotic

Pheroman
CharlesPheroSheen

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 774
Thanks received:
761 thanks in 328 posts

12-03-2011 4:07 AM

Your a true gentleman Terry!
Looks like i may have to brave it out and try some TEss Cry

(12-03-2011 1:21 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  True Essence does not smell anywhere nearly as potent in its scent aspect as the mighty Essence of Woman copulins formula does

God that scares me... lol

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list and verdict http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...5#pid29805
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
12-03-2011 4:07 AM
Thanks given by as33156, terry0400-40
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2191
Thanks received:
1077 thanks in 393 posts

12-03-2011 7:27 AM

(12-03-2011 1:21 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Thismorning i did apply a good dab of True Essence to my usual copulins app area ie left inner elbow crook towards forearm and i covered it with a spray of D&G Pour Homme.

Now True Essence does not smell anywhere nearly as potent in its scent aspect as the mighty Essence of Woman copulins formula does , having said this yes i was pleasantly surprised when later on in the day i noticed the True Essence was actually doing a great job in tandem with a mix of True Instinct @ 3 drops and several sprays of D&G PH mixed and sprayed around my gills and neck ect.

All in all the total combo was in my opinion a fabulous female attraction weapon, there was no way that i had to try and look for hits from females young and old because for the several hours that i was out and about around town i was bombarded with absolute positive attraction responses, also i don't think i have ever experienced a day with receiving so many full on spontaneous beautiful smiles, what a day, this was my first time outing with True Instinct applied, thanks to around about a 1/8 th mL vial i was gifted with from a good friend in Portugal several months ago, and i am so glad i took the time to apply some today cheers terry . . . TAB Sun bespectacled

Terry you are a wellspring of knowledge. I have to spread the love before I can rep you. Did you have on a short or love sleeve shirt? Also did the combo just involve TI & The Edge only? Besides the cover scent? Also with the cover scent you mixed TI & D&G together in a togo?

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 5:04 PM by as33156.)
12-03-2011 7:27 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

12-03-2011 2:11 PM

(12-03-2011 7:27 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Terry you are a wellspring of knowledge. I have to spread the love before I can rep you. Did you have on a short or love sleeve shirt? Also did the combo just involve TI & The Edge only? Besides the cover scent? Also with the cover scent you mixed TI & D&G together in a togo?
I always apply my copulins apps separate from my pheromone app, i apply it into L/H elbow crook then spread it slightly downwards along inner forearm, then leave the copulins for ten or 15 minutes and then cover with a good edp or cologne.

I have learned over the years that this is the preferred and effective method of application from majority of female users of Essence of Woman , with respect to the timing of its coverage.

And yesterday i just mixed 3 dr of True Instinct into a 5 mL to go with a few sprays of D&G Pour Homme and sprayed it around my gills and upper chest, and the separate copulins app i did spray over straight from the D&G bottle, and i was wearing a short sleeve T shirt with knee length shorts and my footwear was a pair of rubber scuffs, so there was nothing expensive or distinguished about my clothing, just clean neat and tidy, to have observed my body language there was in my opinion absolutely nothing Alpha about it as i was just cruising around in a most relaxed and reflective demeanor the way i felt, i had other things on my mind and i was not even interested in females, but they sure were interested in me.

I had on the previous night before my mornings phero app watched a documentary on the Atomic bombs effects on the inhabitants of Hiroshima and my mind was still perplexed as i contemplated how this and other related events could transpire on the face of this Earth with death and great pain for so many, and destruction.

I came to the conclusion that the law of attraction came into effect from the consequences starting with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Still the destruction death pain agony of suffering the children and mothers with baby's in arms and all innocent victims who pay the price for the unrighteousness and greed of a few leaders at the head of their respective governments.

Hell is certainly here and now on the face of this Earth . . . . and my soul feels troubled as i reflect upon the suffering of the innocent and pure hearted . . . TAB

12-03-2011 2:11 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Deja Vu, as33156, Pheroman
2Soon2Care
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 83
Thanks received:
196 thanks in 113 posts

Yesterday 12:34 AM

You know Terry, I had a very jaunty weekend that was True Instinct based and it put me in a really nice head-space, very interesting self-effects from it without a doubt!

Fun Kit
Androtics Direct - IJ 1x, IO 2x, TUTH 1x, ISh 4x
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Estratetraenol
Alpha Dream - Glace w/Molecule "A", Alfa Maschio, Corporativo, Certo, Androstadienone
HAX Pheroceuticals - Wingman Element X, Wingman Element 9+O, Wingman Edge X22
Yesterday 12:34 AM
Thanks given by as33156, terry0400-40

terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
569 thanks in 284 posts

Yesterday 4:22 AM

(Yesterday 12:34 AM)2Soon2Care Wrote:  You know Terry, I had a very jaunty weekend that was True Instinct based and it put me in a really nice head-space, very interesting self-effects from it without a doubt!
It sure is interesting stuff is this TI my friend, when i consider that i was actually wearing 3 drops it could have OD the pants offa me, like thats 69.63 mcg AndrostEnone and only 21.42 mcg of A and B nol-Androsterone combo eek, i was just in the habit of tossing on 3 dr of WOLF that i did the same with the TI without really giving any serious thought to the AndrostEnone concentration of this juice, nevertheless the app worked like a charm, it must have been my disposition that kept the dominance factor in check.
I am going to have to give it a shot at one drop divided equally onto L & R jawline and spread out as thin as i can take it over the top of two spritz of coolwater, this could be interesting, actually TI is attracting my interest as i just may be onto a good thing hmmmmm cheers TAB Idea Smile

Yesterday 4:22 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Deja Vu, shadowknight
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
508 thanks in 158 posts

Yesterday 8:59 AM

Yes Terry I have to agree with you that TI is definitely something very interesting.. I've been wearing it quite often recently, might write up a good report on it after I wear it for a few more times!

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
Yesterday 8:59 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread