Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
A Typical Cohesion Night ;-)
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

A Typical Cohesion Night ;-)
11-12-2012 12:37 PM

First off.. Hello! I haven't posted here much yet since I received Steve-O's products the other week and just got around to playing around with them.

Just a quick background on me... I have been using mones for about three years.. Mainly from Androtics and AD/LAL lately. Am excited to try Steve-O's concoctions as I've been a huge fan of MX301.

So... I've been texting this girl for the past couple of weeks I've only met in person briefly at a friend's house. We'd developed some good rapport and attraction but have never gone on any sort of date. Last night we were both free (both of us have busy schedules) and she invited me over to to hang out. We both have been feeling a bit under the weather so we planned on watching some TV and talking....

I hopped in my car and hit my neck with 1 spray of pepper/nutmeg Cohesion (Smells awesome btw). It seemed like it could help create a comfortable atmosphere and I had no intentions of anything sexual going on given this was technically our first "date" and we were both not feeling 100%. I've used A1 many times in the past and always appreciated the easy going vibe it puts out.

Fast forward to her place... We hug and she tells me that I smell really good. :-) The affection between us was instantaneous and continued on. I am not exaggerating when I say we were glued to each other from the moment I walked in the door. And I wasn't even initiating it. We then talked/cuddled for a bit and things start to heat up slowly at first and then really got going. I'm a little shocked to say the least since this girl is not one to be like this.

Needless to say the night went really well. :-) Her exact words to me this morning "I felt so comfortable with you last night. I've never done anything like that so quickly."

Keep in mind there was rapport and probably some comfort built up here already. But... I am certain the Cohesion really smoothed the whole thing out and added another element to our time together. The key thing I noticed was that although this wasn't typical for her - she is completely comfortable and relaxed about it.

Really looking forward to playing with this some more!
11-12-2012 12:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A Typical Cohesion Night ;-)
11-12-2012 12:58 PM

Nice report dru212. Repped. More and more, Cohesion is becoming the new go-to for A1.

SteveO provided me with a small oil-based sample of Cohesion in pepper nutmeg, and I've tried it once. Honestly, the scent must be VERY subtle in oil form, because I sniffed plenty and couldn't detect much. I have the spray version in FXS (aka Issey Miyake) scent, and am liking that a lot. Maybe it's because the delivery methods are different.
11-12-2012 12:58 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-12-2012 3:18 PM

Sultan's Oud smells so different between oil and spray that I thought it was different scents.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-12-2012 3:18 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-12-2012 9:05 PM

I absolutely LOVE reading these types of reports dru. Totally repping you for an awesome night and thanks for allowing the rest of us to live through your experience vicariously. You really made that one work for youSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-12-2012 9:05 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-12-2012 9:12 PM

(11-12-2012 12:58 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Nice report dru212. Repped. More and more, Cohesion is becoming the new go-to for Androstadienone .

SteveO provided me with a small oil-based sample of Cohesion in pepper nutmeg, and I've tried it once. Honestly, the scent must be VERY subtle in oil form, because I sniffed plenty and couldn't detect much. I have the spray version in FXS (aka Issey Miyake) scent, and am liking that a lot. Maybe it's because the delivery methods are different.

I had the opportunity to smell some Issey Miyake in an actual bottle the other day and I didn't think it smelled anything like this. I did smell some on a guy once and was like hmmm (Things that make you hmm;)) so perhaps after dry-down it does. Initially the bottle scent was really different though to me. I'm not a good cologne guy though so I could be off. Wondering what your interpretation of it is though and if you are just repeating or are an actual user of both.

(11-12-2012 3:18 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  Sultan's Oud smells so different between oil and spray that I thought it was different scents.

I know I totally agree. Remember with oil its going to blend as a non-factor with the essential oils that compose Sultans Oud. In actuality it actually will dilute it because DPG is kind of inert. Its just a basic carrier without to much interaction with the other ingredients, well except to carry it.

Sd40B has the element of diffusion so while its another character it also adds its own oomph to a blend. Just my two-cents but I believe that's why it really amplifies a scent like Sultans Oud.

Wondering what you thinkSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-12-2012 9:12 PM

dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2012 1:55 AM

(11-12-2012 9:05 PM)SteveO Wrote:  I absolutely LOVE reading these types of reports dru. Totally repping you for an awesome night and thanks for allowing the rest of us to live through your experience vicariously. You really made that one work for youSmile

Absolutely! This girl can't stop telling me how perfect the night went and how comfortable she was with me even though it was the first time we really spent time together. She admitted to being nervous at first but felt completely at ease as things progressed. The mood was a perfect mix of comfort and passion. Like we have known each other for years.

Going to try a spray of Evolve and Cohesion this weekend with her and see how it plays out. :-)
11-13-2012 1:55 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

11-13-2012 2:47 AM

(11-12-2012 9:12 PM)SteveO Wrote:  I had the opportunity to smell some Issey Miyake in an actual bottle the other day and I didn't think it smelled anything like this. I did smell some on a guy once and was like hmmm (Things that make you hmm;)) so perhaps after dry-down it does. Initially the bottle scent was really different though to me. I'm not a good cologne guy though so I could be off. Wondering what your interpretation of it is though and if you are just repeating or are an actual user of both.

I'm an actual user of Issey. I think that the scent of Cohesion in FXS and Issey after drydown is a bit different, but related. I can cover Cohesion FXS with Issey and the latter comes out. With Evolve and Ascend in FXS though, I use a stronger scent like Acqua di Gio or Eternity, although Issey is also ok. It seems that after a few minutes, the FXS becomes very mild that the colognes cover them up totally. I want to try covering FXS with 1 Million and 212 Sexy but I'm afraid of a scent clash.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 2:48 AM by Mars82.)
11-13-2012 2:47 AM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-15-2012 12:33 PM

Yeah Mars, I'm thinking (at least in the case of 1 Million, which I own) there probably would be a clash between the FXS scent and 1 Mill.

SteveO, FXS to me is very near dead ringer for Issey after the drydown. When I 1st spray on Cohesion, I'm not as aware of the similarities until it dries down. The same can be said of Issey Miyake as well (which I have owned a couple of times in the past).
11-15-2012 12:33 PM
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-26-2012 2:51 PM

So I had the opportunity to see the same girl last weekend... We planned a dinner out and possibly grab some drinks after that. I went with 1x Cohesion and 1x Evolve. Both applied to the chest/neck area.

Pretty soon after she came over and things became pretty affectionate between us. :-) She asked if I felt like going to dinner now or later on. I played it cool and said let's head there now although she was probably completely ok with sticking around. ;-)

We headed to dinner which was nice - free flowing conversation, lots of smiles, etc. I did notice she was slightly more reserved then usual - like she seemed to be inside her head at times. Nothing too out of the ordinary until we decided to head out of there... We discussed our next destination options and she happily agreed that "relaxing" back at my place sounded perfect to her.

So we return to my place and things are back on in no time. ;-) When I reflect back on our night which left us both in complete exhaustion... I noticed a few things that stood out differently from the last time when I used only 1x Cohesion...
  • The overall all energy of the experience had the same amount of passion but was way more animalistic this time.
  • She was very focused on pleasing me but also wanted to be completely ravished. Like at one point she begged me to tell her how I wanted her.
  • The cuddling before and afterwards was minimal compared to wearing Cohesion alone. The whole experienced seemed to heat up and cool down much faster. Not in a bad way at all! Just didn't feel as much warmth emotionally from her but more pure rawness.

So I've got a good hold on the response to both Evolve and Cohesion. And wow both these products hit hard! I've barely tested these out and the results are ridiculously blatant to me. I've got Vibe and Bliss coming today and can't wait to see how adding a more social mix works out.
11-26-2012 2:51 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-26-2012 3:17 PM

(11-26-2012 2:51 PM)dru212 Wrote:  So I had the opportunity to see the same girl last weekend... We planned a dinner out and possibly grab some drinks after that. I went with 1x Cohesion and 1x Evolve. Both applied to the chest/neck area.

Pretty soon after she came over and things became pretty affectionate between us. :-) She asked if I felt like going to dinner now or later on. I played it cool and said let's head there now although she was probably completely ok with sticking around. ;-)

We headed to dinner which was nice - free flowing conversation, lots of smiles, etc. I did notice she was slightly more reserved then usual - like she seemed to be inside her head at times. Nothing too out of the ordinary until we decided to head out of there... We discussed our next destination options and she happily agreed that "relaxing" back at my place sounded perfect to her.

So we return to my place and things are back on in no time. ;-) When I reflect back on our night which left us both in complete exhaustion... I noticed a few things that stood out differently from the last time when I used only 1x Cohesion...
  • The overall all energy of the experience had the same amount of passion but was way more animalistic this time.
  • She was very focused on pleasing me but also wanted to be completely ravished. Like at one point she begged me to tell her how I wanted her.
  • The cuddling before and afterwards was minimal compared to wearing Cohesion alone. The whole experienced seemed to heat up and cool down much faster. Not in a bad way at all! Just didn't feel as much warmth emotionally from her but more pure rawness.

So I've got a good hold on the response to both Evolve and Cohesion. And wow both these products hit hard! I've barely tested these out and the results are ridiculously blatant to me. I've got Vibe and Bliss coming today and can't wait to see how adding a more social mix works out.

Great reporting dru,

in what scent is your Cohesion/ Evolve? As I`m pretty unsure whether to get Cohesion in Pepper Nutmeg or FXS...

Thanks in advance
11-26-2012 3:17 PM

Share This Thread