Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
A Typical Cohesion Night ;-)
dru212
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: A Typical Cohesion Night ;-)
11-26-2012 4:34 PM

(11-26-2012 3:17 PM)scorpio69 Wrote:  Great reporting dru,

in what scent is your Cohesion/ Evolve? As I`m pretty unsure whether to get Cohesion in Pepper Nutmeg or FXS...

Thanks in advance

Thanks Scorpio. My Cohesion is in Pepper Nutmeg and the Evolve is in FXS. Because FXS is pretty light it doesn't really clash.

If I had to choose one for Cohesion I'd probably go with the Pepper Nutmeg because the scent kind of invokes the feeling for what this mix is designed for - comfort. Just my two cents.
11-26-2012 4:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-26-2012 4:53 PM

(11-12-2012 12:37 PM)dru212 Wrote:  We hug and she tells me that I smell really good. :-) The affection between us was instantaneous and continued on. I am not exaggerating when I say we were glued to each other from the moment I walked in

Her exact words to me this morning "I felt so comfortable with you last night.
My typical Cohesion night too. It's slow to kick in but then it really gets going. Not an icebreaker, but excellent for captive audiences.

Lots of stuff like "I feel so safe with you" HUG "Will you love me forever?"
"Don't ever leave" and "Wish this feeling would last forever" Hang1
So long as the supply holds out it will !! Laugh1
She said something the other day I was sure came from a pheromone advert and I thought for sure I was busted. Not one to give up my position I waited her out, turns out she was just expressing genuine emotion.
Maybe I should say e-mone-tions Rofl

Ascend has kicked it up nicely, dispensing with some of the cuddling and getting right to the "meat of the matter" so to say.

(11-12-2012 9:12 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Wondering what you thinkSmile
Why do people tempt me like this???

SteveO, I'm no chemist, and my knowledge of EOs is limited.
I do have a good store of generalist type information that I can draw from.

The first point of diversion between oil and alcohol is surface area.
The simplest way to spread the same amount of chemical over a larger area is to increase the carrier ratio, thereby reducing the application rate per area, all other things being equal.
Thinning paint is a commonplace example of this technique.

If we stay with paint thinning as our example we can also see solvent carriers influencing dry time.
It is important to point out that dry time isn't always referring to simple solvent evaporation, but frequently involves polymerization and oxidization of the component chemicals. Curing is a more correct way to say this.

Now on that point, we can clearly see than reducing total application rate by using a carrier to allow application of a thinner coat will also increase surface area, thereby speeding the oxidization process.

Does anything I just said make sense?
I hope so.

Another factor coming to mind is the process of atomization induced by alcohol carriers and their low surface tension and small droplet size.
I suspect that suspending EOs in alcohol and atomizing them gives oxidization an instant headstart. This lead would only grow with the aforementioned increase in surface area.

A easy example of this is letting your wine breathe. The process can be substantially hastened by splitting the wine into two bottles and shaking one, while leaving the other breathing only on the surface. You will notice the shaken bottle taking a 20+ minute lead over unshaken. A red with high tannin content is a good one to try this with.

I have more theories but have taken up too much space already with my pseudobabble.
Good review for a good product Good

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2012 5:00 PM by John Schlongfellow.)
11-26-2012 4:53 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

11-29-2012 8:57 AM

Something to add

Oud smelled different because the Oud scent sample was JUST Oud and the Ascend in Oud scent containss the sweetness of DesireXS.

I only realized this after receiving some DesireXS and immediately recognized the sweet tone.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-29-2012 8:57 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

01-21-2013 1:20 AM

(11-26-2012 4:53 PM)John Schlongfellow Wrote:  My typical Cohesion night too. It's slow to kick in but then it really gets going. Not an icebreaker, but excellent for captive audiences.

Lots of stuff like "I feel so safe with you" HUG "Will you love me forever?"
"Don't ever leave" and "Wish this feeling would last forever" Hang1
So long as the supply holds out it will !! Laugh1
She said something the other day I was sure came from a pheromone advert and I thought for sure I was busted. Not one to give up my position I waited her out, turns out she was just expressing genuine emotion.
Maybe I should say e-mone-tions Rofl

Ascend has kicked it up nicely, dispensing with some of the cuddling and getting right to the "meat of the matter" so to say.

(11-12-2012 9:12 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Wondering what you thinkSmile
Why do people tempt me like this???

SteveO, I'm no chemist, and my knowledge of EOs is limited.
I do have a good store of generalist type information that I can draw from.

The first point of diversion between oil and alcohol is surface area.
The simplest way to spread the same amount of chemical over a larger area is to increase the carrier ratio, thereby reducing the application rate per area, all other things being equal.
Thinning paint is a commonplace example of this technique.

If we stay with paint thinning as our example we can also see solvent carriers influencing dry time.
It is important to point out that dry time isn't always referring to simple solvent evaporation, but frequently involves polymerization and oxidization of the component chemicals. Curing is a more correct way to say this.

Now on that point, we can clearly see than reducing total application rate by using a carrier to allow application of a thinner coat will also increase surface area, thereby speeding the oxidization process.

Does anything I just said make sense?
I hope so.

Another factor coming to mind is the process of atomization induced by alcohol carriers and their low surface tension and small droplet size.
I suspect that suspending EOs in alcohol and atomizing them gives oxidization an instant headstart. This lead would only grow with the aforementioned increase in surface area.

A easy example of this is letting your wine breathe. The process can be substantially hastened by splitting the wine into two bottles and shaking one, while leaving the other breathing only on the surface. You will notice the shaken bottle taking a 20+ minute lead over unshaken. A red with high tannin content is a good one to try this with.

I have more theories but have taken up too much space already with my pseudobabble.
Good review for a good product Good

You just put into English what stupid people thought on the oxidation of pheramones.

I agree, with everything.

The problem is the notion of assuming all things are equal. It is great for us users but using non-specifics to make a product would be troublesome.
01-21-2013 1:20 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-21-2013 11:55 PM

(11-26-2012 2:51 PM)dru212 Wrote:  [*]She was very focused on pleasing me but also wanted to be completely ravished. Like at one point she begged me to tell her how I wanted her.
[/list]
  • The cuddling before and afterwards was minimal compared to wearing Cohesion alone. The whole experienced seemed to heat up and cool down much faster. Not in a bad way at all! Just didn't feel as much warmth emotionally from her but more pure rawness.

I got the same thing too with Evolve, I'll get to play with Cohesion soon...

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
01-21-2013 11:55 PM

Share This Thread