Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A.C.E
MK99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Tongue A.C.E
05-27-2015 9:48 AM

My tracking states that my ACE pack should be with me tomorrow, I'm pretty excited (Newbie over here)

I bought the sprays scented with no cops, anybody with any tips or tricks feel free to chime in

Looking forward to seeing how this all works

Good
05-27-2015 9:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

RE: A.C.E
05-27-2015 11:17 AM

why did you order without cops?? coz of gf?? or it just cops stink??
self effect from cops are amazing beside the Attraction that turn on girls (this man is wanted by women) women are competitive they like to get what they doesn't own and i'had experienced this many times when i was in couple i get girls easily. women like what other women like, thanks god now cops now replaces my ex girlfriends LOL

i guess you have 2 combos to try out Evolve + Cohesion / Ascend + Cohesion but first thing try each product alone to find out your sweet spot and see what it can do to you (self effect and on others)

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
05-27-2015 11:17 AM
Thanks given by DssMaster
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

05-27-2015 11:25 AM

i had that women at work middle eastern 5/10 or less don't know she is not attractive but good body shape asked many times if i'm single and every time i tell her YES I'M SINGLE lol she said she doesn't believe me. its due to the cops lol

Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
05-27-2015 11:25 AM
MK99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-27-2015 11:33 AM

Am currently single but read from a few others on here that cops smell really bad so decided against it but totally get what your saying about women wanting what they can't have, every time I've been in a relationship women seem to want me.
When single not so much lol

Im guessing cops probably has a part to play in that

Ill keep the thread updated with my experiences and any more suggestions feel free to get involved

Thanks

MK
05-27-2015 11:33 AM
MK99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-27-2015 11:37 AM

AMANKIND

Thats quite funny, i was always a non believer until i started reading a little and started to understand it wasn't a magic potion like the movies make out

Needless to say I'm excited to receive me package and see how these products work for me
05-27-2015 11:37 AM

AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

05-27-2015 12:48 PM

(05-27-2015 11:33 AM)MK99 Wrote:  Am currently single but read from a few others on here that cops smell really bad so decided against it but totally get what your saying about women wanting what they can't have, every time I've been in a relationship women seem to want me.
When single not so much lol

Im guessing cops probably has a part to play in that

Ill keep the thread updated with my experiences and any more suggestions feel free to get involved

Thanks

MK

cops smell really bad if the product based on the copulins like SOB or Dirty Primitive or Desire Me oil for men, but in Ascend is just a tiny amount and it dries down after 15-30min as max at 1D drop, 2 Drops might take 45 min from my experiences i have Ascend oil it take longer to dry. anyway you'll have fun with ACE

start with one spray to figure out ur sweet Spot, generally PXS Products are potent you only need one Spray, you'll will see by yourself

i'm 30yo middle eastern i use one spray from Evolve & Ascend as sweet spot & max

but for cohesion i use 2 Sprays as max

hope that helps Smile

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 12:48 PM by AMANKIND.)
05-27-2015 12:48 PM
Thanks given by pphoenix, DssMaster
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

05-27-2015 1:19 PM

yeah well MK99 i had no knowledge about women before the mones, women for me was that mysterious species that i could never understand, always when i wanna do some with girls like dating what ever or just keep girls around me i do it wrong coz i had no knowledge about reading signs & little body language knowledge, but when i discovered the mones actually no body told me about them, just i was looking for sexy perfume as gift for my girlfriend lol when i saw a discussion in web talking about pheromones then i said to my self what the hell is pheromones, im kind of super curious guy i landed on Pherotruth and start reading reading and reading then decided to give it try my first days trying the mones was like magic i couldnt believe that such things exist, then started to learn body language and testing my mones everywhere it was really fun with with no purposes, now its still be fun with some hilarious hits lol but with purpose get super sexy cool Women 7-8-9/10 and of course get LAID lol.

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2015 1:24 PM by AMANKIND.)
05-27-2015 1:19 PM
MK99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

06-07-2015 2:48 PM

Apologies for the long post, this is my first experience with evolve or any pheromone product ever for anyone that may be interested

Not sure where to start, last night was eventfull.
My first experience with pheromones was a good one, one spray of evolve on the back of my hand and wiped it on my neck thats all i needed powerful stuff.
Entered a bar and got a few looks from females on the surrounding tables, not sure if this is evolve working its magic or just my amazingly good looks (i kid).
Ordered bottle service and i can't seem to get drunk, i actually really felt off my game and am wondering if the pheromone is causing this reaction.
I leave the bar to get some cigarettes from the shop at the same time as three girls, one of them approaches me outside the shop while I'm lighting up and asks for a cigarette, i give her one and light the lighter for her she says no thanks and tells me she doesn't smoke lololol and she cannot explain why she asked for a cigarette she seems confused (Not drunk confused just confused).
This was my first concrete experience of the pheromone doing its thing, we made small talk for thirty seconds she cuts me off and says i would really like it if you you take hold of me and push me up against the wall right now.
THIRTY SECONDS I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HER, THIRTY SECONDS!!!
We had a little kiss on the street left together in a taxi and the rest is history.
22yr old girl, attractive very intelligent but talks too much (I'm thinking maybe a side affect as the cab driver wouldn't shut up either)
Some people say the pheromone does 10% of the job for you last night it did a good 80% of the job for me.
Steveo you have a customer for life, thank you.

MK Sun bespectacled
06-07-2015 2:48 PM
Thanks given by DssMaster
greengrenade
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 351
Thanks received:
188 thanks in 111 posts

06-07-2015 3:30 PM

MK
No need to apology for a long post. But this thread is for Ascend, Cohesion and Evolve combo.

You may make another same post on Evolve solo in the Evolve thread.

Cool story by the way

Favourite combos
Wolf+OD+DP
Wolf+OD+A1
AV+Glace
Core+Anything!
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 3:31 PM by greengrenade.)
06-07-2015 3:30 PM

Alpha
Mystery Box

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 11 posts

06-09-2015 2:33 PM

Something smells weird DodgyWhistle3