Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A.C.E
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

RE: A.C.E
06-09-2015 6:41 PM

(06-07-2015 2:48 PM)MK99 Wrote:  Apologies for the long post, this is my first experience with evolve or any pheromone product ever for anyone that may be interested

Not sure where to start, last night was eventfull.
My first experience with pheromones was a good one, one spray of evolve on the back of my hand and wiped it on my neck thats all i needed powerful stuff.
Entered a bar and got a few looks from females on the surrounding tables, not sure if this is evolve working its magic or just my amazingly good looks (i kid).
Ordered bottle service and i can't seem to get drunk, i actually really felt off my game and am wondering if the pheromone is causing this reaction.
I leave the bar to get some cigarettes from the shop at the same time as three girls, one of them approaches me outside the shop while I'm lighting up and asks for a cigarette, i give her one and light the lighter for her she says no thanks and tells me she doesn't smoke lololol and she cannot explain why she asked for a cigarette she seems confused (Not drunk confused just confused).
This was my first concrete experience of the pheromone doing its thing, we made small talk for thirty seconds she cuts me off and says i would really like it if you you take hold of me and push me up against the wall right now.
THIRTY SECONDS I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HER, THIRTY SECONDS!!!
We had a little kiss on the street left together in a taxi and the rest is history.
22yr old girl, attractive very intelligent but talks too much (I'm thinking maybe a side affect as the cab driver wouldn't shut up either)
Some people say the pheromone does 10% of the job for you last night it did a good 80% of the job for me.
Steveo you have a customer for life, thank you.

MK Sun bespectacled

Cool MK99 so welcome to mones world, i always expect the minimum from my applications, but sometimes it surprise me how much attraction i get, it happens sometimes that mones do 80%, its just general rule don't rely on mones do your best the mones will do the rest but the rest could be 80% or 20% so it depends (bars, or Clubs, or coffeshops, girls more open or not or confident) so you see, avoid buildup or overdose... so your signature will remain the same

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
06-09-2015 6:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MK99
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: A.C.E
06-10-2015 5:47 PM

greengrenade - I wasn't brave enough to try all three, thought id try one and see how i got on i wasn't disappointed.

Alpha - Not sure if your implying my story was untrue or that i smell funny from the evolve
Reading it back it sounds like a bull$*it story but its exactly as it happened, no one is more supprised than me as to how effective it was. Surreal.

Still not sure if I'm ready to try all three together yet but will update as soon as i have
06-10-2015 5:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread