Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A-1 Barrier Method (theory) to Minimize Solo Car Exposure
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

A-1 Barrier Method (theory) to Minimize Solo Car Exposure
01-18-2017 11:19 AM

I'm going to test this out for my own benefit, but decided to throw it out there in advance.

A-1 depression for me has not been severe, but I barely wear it. I've played with Cohesion, Imprint and solo A-1 and saw really good results.

A-1 libido lowering has been an issue if I wear it more than 2 days per week or if I wear too much.

I spend about an hour or more per day in my car alone (commuting to and from appointments).

My idea (and maybe someone has tried this before) is to only put the A-1 product on my wrist (just ordered GOA) and use long latex disposable gloves with a rubber band on the wrist to keep the A-1 from impacting me so much in a closed off car when I am alone.

If you have tried something like this, I welcome your thoughts. If you see something that I missed, I also welcome your thoughts.
01-18-2017 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

RE: A-1 Barrier Method (theory) to Minimize Solo Car Exposure
01-18-2017 1:27 PM

As a former mechanic who used latex glove's on rare ocassions, your hands will begin sweating almost immediately. Mones would be in the worst possible environment.
01-18-2017 1:27 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-18-2017 2:13 PM

While it sounds interesting, here are a few of my observations.

I tested a1 from 7.5 mcgs to 260 mcgs. I found that the negative symptoms of pure (solo) a1 exposure are alleviated at doses greater than 100 mcg's.

Not being a jerk...

1. Wash it off before you go to your car

2. Re-apply when you exit your car.

In any case the maximum duration (time) for most formulas is 4 hours (no comments from those who say their application lasts 24 hours).

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
01-18-2017 2:13 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-18-2017 6:58 PM

(01-18-2017 1:27 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  As a former mechanic who used latex glove's on rare ocassions, your hands will begin sweating almost immediately. Mones would be in the worst possible environment.

Thank you, Blacky Chan....I didn't think about my sweating in the gloves would convert the A-1 and be counter productive.

Also thought about covering it with cloth to slow it down a bit.
01-18-2017 6:58 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-18-2017 7:01 PM

(01-18-2017 2:13 PM)Paradox Wrote:  While it sounds interesting, here are a few of my observations.

I tested Androstadienone from 7.5 mcgs to 260 mcgs. I found that the negative symptoms of pure (solo) Androstadienone exposure are alleviated at doses greater than 100 mcg's.

Not being a jerk...

1. Wash it off before you go to your car

2. Re-apply when you exit your car.

In any case the maximum duration (time) for most formulas is 4 hours (no comments from those who say their application lasts 24 hours).

Thank you, Paradox.....I don't think your comment is Jerkish.....I ask for input and you gave it.

I will say that my goal is to influence gate keepers who are mostly female. I've been using socials with good effect and the only reason I haven't used more A-1 is the negatives.

I didn't want to waste product by taking it off and putting it on, but your suggestion would certainly work. I didn't include the details about my purpose and the background.

What I may do is maybe apply smaller amounts to select appointments and then take it off...So good stuff. Thanks again.
01-18-2017 7:01 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-19-2017 1:53 AM

If ya can, try applying on ur inner arm. Wait till it's completely dry, then cover the app point with a thick long sleeve shirt or jacket. This method is impractical in summer. But.

Good luck.
01-19-2017 1:53 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-19-2017 2:06 AM

Oh. And I forgot to mention. I think it was in thunder's journal. If ya put a bit of E-none next to ur nose, u'll smell the nones instead of the dienones. May be try a combination of both and see if it works? Smile
01-19-2017 2:06 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-19-2017 7:33 AM

I have found that as little as one spray from an alpha product on my neck and an a-1 oil on the tops of my wrists alleviated most of the negatives associated. Not quite what you asked, but you are just so encouraging.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
01-19-2017 7:33 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

01-19-2017 8:13 AM

(01-19-2017 2:06 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Oh. And I forgot to mention. I think it was in thunder's journal. If ya put a bit of E-none next to ur nose, u'll smell the nones instead of the dienones. May be try a combination of both and see if it works? Smile

No. This will not work. The a1 still diffuses.

@Darklord1

Oh now I see...you are going from site to site. I don't see any way to prevent self exposure in a car. If you wear some sort of covering over the app spot the skin may start to perspire and burn off what you have on.

Maybe a band-aid/band-aid pad over the app point. The a1 would still burn. band-aids have some breath-ability (look at the little holes on a band aid). But then again, band-aids cost money also.

BTW gatekeepers like chocolate. Invest in some Ghirardelli squares.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2017 9:17 AM by Paradox.)
01-19-2017 8:13 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-19-2017 4:59 PM

(01-19-2017 8:13 AM)Paradox Wrote:  No. This will not work. The Androstadienone still diffuses.

@Darklord1

Oh now I see...you are going from site to site. I don't see any way to prevent self exposure in a car. If you wear some sort of covering over the app spot the skin may start to perspire and burn off what you have on.

Maybe a band-aid/band-aid pad over the app point. The Androstadienone would still burn. band-aids have some breath-ability (look at the little holes on a band aid). But then again, band-aids cost money also.

BTW gatekeepers like chocolate. Invest in some Ghirardelli squares.

Thanks for the note...They do like the nice chocolates! I bought some 7-Keto DHEA today...I'm hesitant, but I'll try it and see.
01-19-2017 4:59 PM

Share This Thread