Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A-1 Barrier Method (theory) to Minimize Solo Car Exposure
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: A-1 Barrier Method (theory) to Minimize Solo Car Exposure
01-20-2017 7:20 AM

(01-19-2017 7:33 AM)Spars Wrote:  I have found that as little as one spray from an alpha product on my neck and an a-1 oil on the tops of my wrists alleviated most of the negatives associated. Not quite what you asked, but you are just so encouraging.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it. Wanted to see the solo effects first and then add an alpha to my neck. I did wear the GOA on my wrist.
01-20-2017 7:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2017 2:11 PM

Just out of curiosity DarkLord1 but have you tried P96? I don't get the negative from A.1 so I can't speak for those suffering from depression but I maintain P96 is a GREAT alternative. As we all know A.1 is awesome in creating that deep crush feeling...almost like love. I've tested P96 quite a bit and it very similar to it...for me P96 is a bonding molecule.

The Dude abides...
01-25-2017 2:11 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-25-2017 4:06 PM

(01-25-2017 2:11 PM)andromun Wrote:  Just out of curiosity DarkLord1 but have you tried P96? I don't get the negative from A.1 so I can't speak for those suffering from depression but I maintain P96 is a GREAT alternative. As we all know A.1 is awesome in creating that deep crush feeling...almost like love. I've tested P96 quite a bit and it very similar to it...for me P96 is a bonding molecule.

Thanks, Andromun. I have tried P96 and it is great! I use it with so many mixes that it is my Swiss Army knife.

As great as I find P96 to be, it hasn't had that memory effect for me. I'm hoping that I can walk into a place to sell and the gatekeeper really remembers me.

I have a friend using Cohesion because he doesn't get A-1 depression and he is having really good results.

I've been wearing GOA everyday since last Thursday and I don't get depression or the anti male effect. What I have seen is that people who didn't talk to me before (non business testing before I mess with that) are suddenly engaging me more.

I take more vitamin D3 now and fish oil too, so I'm not sure if that helps.

I really think PT has got a winner with GOA. I had the first person contact me after meeting them. They haven't done this before. I've had an Asian female start a conversation with me unprompted. I've known her for months and now she decides to start talking to me. An Indian lady too. Not flirty at all, but the comfort effect is crazy. The shy, quiet types seem to show the biggest changes.

I do get sleepy at the end of the day like I do with Wolf.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017 4:07 PM by DarkLord1.)
01-25-2017 4:06 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2017 10:34 PM

You are correct about P96 lacking that imprinting effect. The only product / molecule that can do that is A.1 Funny thing is that Cohesion imo is a dud because it was supposed to eliminate the depression side effect but there have been numerous reports that depression occurred anyway.

Crazy thing is that my GOA has been sitting in my medicine cabinet for months but have yet to test it...that's about to change!

The Dude abides...
01-25-2017 10:34 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

01-25-2017 10:57 PM

(01-25-2017 10:34 PM)andromun Wrote:  You are correct about P96 lacking that imprinting effect. The only product / molecule that can do that is A.1 Funny thing is that Cohesion imo is a dud because it was supposed to eliminate the depression side effect but there have been numerous reports that depression occurred anyway.

Crazy thing is that my GOA has been sitting in my medicine cabinet for months but have yet to test it...that's about to change!

Andromun, I enjoy your reviews...You are one of a very few that I always read your reviews and try your techniques.

I look forward to reading your GOA review. Your reviews are why I bought P96.
01-25-2017 10:57 PM

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-25-2017 11:05 PM

(01-25-2017 10:57 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Andromun, I enjoy your reviews...You are one of a very few that I always read your reviews and try your techniques.

I look forward to reading your GOA review. Your reviews are why I bought P96.

That means a lot bro! I've been away from reviews and the board because I lost my job and started a new business. Needless to say, I've been broke and stressed but I'm in far better shape now. Stay tuned!

The Dude abides...
01-25-2017 11:05 PM

Share This Thread