Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
512M = CATNIP FOR ENTHIC WOMEN!
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thumbs Up 512M = CATNIP FOR ENTHIC WOMEN!
02-02-2013 9:50 PM

Hi ladies & Gents guess whose back?

Testing Ground: A large Posh urban clothing store in a nice area.
Subjects: African American Women ages 17 to 25
Arsenal: 2 drops of HAX 512M
Cover scent: 1 Million by Paco Rabanne

First and update:

So yesterday I decided that I really needed to get myself out of my funk and get out the house. I was disappointed in the lady I met through the dating agency because while I was very ill and suffering from the flu she proceeded to go out partying with her friends. I felt that if someone really cared about me had felt a connection they should be more worried about my well-being then going out partying and not really making an effort to stay in contact with me. After all she knows I have health conditions and I ended up losing about 15lbs over the period.

When she finally came to see me after the flu had past I told her how I felt about her behavior and that I felt maybe her priorities didn't match with mines because of her age. She apologized and tried to explained herself but I wasn't having any of it. She asked did i still want to see her and I was like yes. She then asked was I going to see other women from the agency and I informed her that I would. She got upset and thought it was a step backwards and decided it was best that she left. So she drove back to Orlando. Hysteric

I haven't spoken on the phone to her since then although she does text me from time to time on a friendly level but it's obvious that the flame is gone. The agency as already introduced me to a fashion model who saw my profile and wants to get to know me better. She looks amazing! The most exotic eyes I have ever seen.

Well back to the testing:

Subject: Shop Employee

Race: African American
Height: 5'4
Looks: 7/10
Personality: trendy & bubbly

So I'm snapping myself out of my flu induced downer mode. I decide to break out the clippers to give myself my usual military cut and to go out and do some shopping. After taking a shower I rub on my lotion as always and then I decide what the hell let me test out 515M to see what all the fuss is about.

I rub a dropp behind both ears. 2 drops in total and spray 2 sprays of my cover scent. 1 spray on my shirt & 1 spray on my throat area. It was kind of a cool day so I had on some corduroy trousers & and my favorite golfing sweater/wind breaker on and my usual driving loafers. I looked pretty dapper indeed Mosking

So I head over to this mall area and notice a UPS store so I decide to go in and send off some paperwork I have been carrying around for the last few weeks that needed to get shipped to the office. Once I do that I notice a honey baked ham store and decide to go in and see whats on offer. After having a drink and a sandwich I decide to carry on walking when I get to a massive Urban Clothing store.

This place was very unusual as it was top notch. It didn't have any hardcore gangsta rap blasting and people with gold teeth and dreads cursing everywhere. It seemed to be stocked with beautiful black women, who were in shape, spoke like they weren't raised by wolves, and actually head their own real hair. I was kind of shocked as it seemed like I was in a twilight zone as this not something you normally see in the South.

When walked in I got pass a woman who was hanging up clothes on a mannequin. She had her back facing me so she didn't notice me (Or so I thought)

Apparently she noticed 512M right away. I walk another 50 feet and stop in front of the Lacoste shoes selection. While I'm looking at the loafers I her the gentle voice (Can I help you?). I turn to my right and look at her and say just looking but thanks. She smiles and says you're welcome. So I continue looking at the other shoes when I hear her singing a Calvin Harris song called (FEEL SO CLOSE).

Me: Hey do know who sings that song?
Her: Yes Calvin Harris
Me: Wow! But do you know where he's from?
Her: Nooo
Me: Ha gotcha...He's from England
Her: Well do you know who A-team is?
Me: Ohhh Nooo
Her: yeah gotcha

From that moment on she proceeded to follow me around this massive store chatting her head off about how she likes all types of music and doesn't listen to the usual black music. She was telling me about all these different things she wanted to try and have tried. Basically she was trying to win my approval by talking up her worldliness. When there was other customers coming in she asked me was I on facebook.

Me: Yeah I'm on facebook but to busy to use it so just take my number and hit me up sometime. (Trying to sound as urban as possible in my loafers and golfing jacket.

Her: Okay

She takes my number then goes off to help the other customers. She then sends me text with her contact details telling me to give her all call sometime. While she was helping other customers I guess she had spoke to her other female coworkers so they started to come by one at a time and start up conversations with me. I could tell they 512M was hitting them fast and hard. There was lots of loud laughing and gigging.

After I finished looking around I went to make my exit and all the girls said bye come again like I was a celebrity. This was totally shocking what happened to me. You see in the american the african american women are known to be some of the most bad attitude bitches this world has seen.

A little history:

African American women have always hated my guts. You see in the african american culture when I was growing up if you didn't dress a certain way, speak a certain way, or you got good grades you were considered a uncle tom and belittled and bullied in school if you were black. Black women were the ones who actually would instigate this abuse and the black boys just followed there lead. Black on Black racism.

My mother soon shipped me to a private school where all the whites and jews went after first grade. So I have always had a disgust for black women the way they carry themselves and treated me and also the fact that my birth mother who is black didn't even want me and left me at hospital after my birth.

I have never actually had sex with a black woman and none of my combos ever seemed to work on black women until the time I was in the hospital and put on a lot of drops a314 to confront my black nurse who was being a bitch. Once I confronted her she completely changed her tune and became attracted to me. She tried to give me a blowjob to get me hard so that she could ride me in the hospital bed but I was to ill and on to much medication to get hard to have sex at that point so I just ended up fingering her until she came.

History lesson over:

Now feeling rather good I decide to go into the suit warehouse store. It was filled with suits for your average man priced just right for people going to prom, a job interview or church. Not my type of suit shop by some of their winter wool coats caught my eye.

Test Subject: A Young Mother

Race: African American
Height: 5'7
Looks: 8/10
Personality: Spaced Out!

While I'm looking for my size to try on a black man and a kid walks behind me in the same isle. Then a black woman comes walking past me turns, gives me a look, and a big smile. She then pauses for a little bit and looks at me again and smiles. This woman was hot, in great shape with an amazing smile. She then precedes to walk to another isle where her husband has gone. Her son was looking at something on side rack so she passed him.

Once she gets to the isle she looks at me a again with a confused look on her face and smiles and says Hi! I say HI back and she smiles and I smile then she walks towards her husband. Her son looks back at me wondering why his mother just said hi to this complete stranger. For the rest of the time I was in the ladies sight she would just look at me and smile. The looks she gaves me were like she was in the presence of greatness. She just couldn't help but look at me and she had no ideal why.

512M you have managed to impress me you turned black women into putty in my hands. I can only imagine the effect this would have on latin women. It's range seems to be 9 feet and it hits in less then 30seconds. Scaut

After having great success with it. I was around dinner time so I decided to have some BBQ and stopped by a place called Sonny's BBQ. I decided to eat in and got seated. My waitress was an older white lady. I didn't notice any effects 512M was having on her.

However when I went to pay my bill at the register the cashier who was about 20 and white was a real cold bitch to me. She wouldn't look at me and didn't even say thank you come again. It didn't have anything to do with my race as the gentlemen paying before was black and she said hi and have a nice day please come again to him. Hysteric

So why did she give me such a cold shoulder? I don't think I ODed with only 2 drops.

Oh well you can't win them all.

Overall I'm very impressed with 512 and will be testing it a lot more to if it's consistent. Maybe I will have to fly over to miami for the weekend and test it on the latin ladies in a club. 512 is said to be a warm weather pheromone but it was only 56 degrees and got me instant hits so in the summer I should get dragged into an alley and gang banged by black & latin women. Dirol

Anyways I have been chatting and talking back and forth the my 19 year old nubian princess and she is gonna come over for some home-cooked food and loving tomorrow after she finishes work. I look forward to having my way with her since she will be my first black woman in bed. Sarcastic blum

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
02-02-2013 9:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 512M = CATNIP FOR ENTHIC WOMEN!
02-03-2013 12:48 AM

Great to see you back at it with product reviews. Honestly, can't speak for the others, but this is THE reason why I found your journaling so captivating.
02-03-2013 12:48 AM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

02-03-2013 2:06 AM

(02-03-2013 12:48 AM)Dafixisin Wrote:  Great to see you back at it with product reviews. Honestly, can't speak for the others, but this is THE reason why I found your journaling so captivating.

Amen to that!

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 2:06 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-03-2013 2:11 PM

Repped and nominated. Amazing report and info, as usual!

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-03-2013 2:11 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

02-03-2013 2:20 PM

thanks guys! I great to be back testing products!

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
02-03-2013 2:20 PM

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-03-2013 4:42 PM

YES!!! I find that M512 is very good if your laid back and have good communication skills.

... Very easy to steer sexually. In fact it seems like the conversation will automatically flow in that direction, either flirting, teasing or even joking. it creates pretty good comfort as well...

M 5+1+2 = m8 , hahaha.. because its easy to do so.
02-03-2013 4:42 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

02-03-2013 5:14 PM

Yeah it seems to be like its own combo. Very cost effective becuase of that. Once I have tested it more to see what's my sweet spoti will see what glacé and Androstadienone could do with it.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 12:08 PM by as33156.)
02-03-2013 5:14 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

02-04-2013 7:19 PM

Well Ladies & Gents I'm Back,

So my nubian princess came over after work which just so happened to be Superbowl Sunday. As all of you may know my team is the bears so if they aren't in the superbowl I'm not interested in watching it. So I had prepared a nice meal and decided to use the fireplace to get the mood right even though it's florida and not really that cold at night.

Arsenal: 2 drops of 512 & 1 drop of N.P.A
Cover Scent: 1 Million

So I get a call while I'm placing some logs into the fire place.

Me: Hey baby you on the way?
Her: Not yet I had to do inventory so got off a little later then expected. Sowwie
Me: Thats cool.. You still planning on stopping by?
Her: Yes I'm just going home first to take a shower and change
Me: Why don't you just come over here and take a shower girl
Her: I don't know....
Me: What you scared
Her: No! Just...saying you don't have the products I use
Me: I have the best products
Her: whatever!
Me: Is that a bet?
Her: Maybe
Me: scared
Her: Okay I'm coming over
Me: Waiting!
Her: OMG....... don't rush me.......... I'm tired
Me: No worries ill make sure you get tons of rest
Her: I don't believe you
Me: cya soon
Her: OMG why you cutting me off?
Me: So you wont get a ticket or get hurt
Her: whatever
Me: What?
Her: nothing
Me: yeah thats what I thought
Her: bye

Okay so she arrives at my house and the fire is roaring.

Her: Your house is so nice
Me: thanks it's my aunts
Her: OMG you live with your aunt?
Me: I own the place, so im just here taking care of some family business, and she is out of the country
Her: Where the islands?
Me: No Israel
Her: Why Israel?
Me: Because shes Israelin
Her: Yeah right!
Me: Look at the picture on the wall
Her: Oh wow....So your adopted?
Me: Yes..
Her: Oh I figured something was different about you
Me: haha!... What do you mean by that?
Her: Oh.... Nothing bad just you sound so different
Me: Yeah I get that a lot
Her: So whats for dinner?
Me: Homemade Beef Stew, Broccoli Casserole, pumpkin pie, and some wine
Her: Ummmm that sounds good. I have never had wine before.....Are you trying to get me drunk?
Me: Ummm Maybe......Isn't that what you want?

I then slide my hands down her back to her ass and kissed her on the forehead. She moans and then put her arms around me and squeezes.

Her: Wheres your bathroom?
Me: Why baby?
Her: Ive been working all day......Trust me I need a shower
Me: Alright baby let me show you the way.
Her: Thanks

I then smack her on the ass and run towards the bathroom where she chases me and closes the door behind us.

Me: Whatca doing?
Her: Trying to take a shower
Me: How come you don't have any water running?
Her: Because your in the way

She then runs the water and looks at me.

Me: what?
Her: you can leave now
Me: it's like that?

I then start kissing on her neck and grab for her jeans and start unbuttoning them

Her: OMG your so horny
Me: I'm just helping you get undressed you said you were tired
Her: okay

So I unbutton her jeans and then shes pulls off her shirt.

Me: Damn girl
Her: What?
Me: Nothing
Her: can you unfasten my bra
Me: anything you want girl

I unfasten the bra and her her young tight breast don't even dropped. They were perfection not to big not to small. I then press her body up against mines and run my hands through her hair then start to kiss her. She pulls my hands down to her breast and I feel them. I lift her up and place her on the counter where I proceed suck on her nipples until the oven makes the preheated noise.

I tell her that I need to put food in the oven to warm up. I always cook meals the night before hand this way I can just heat them in the oven. I hate using microwaves and dishwashers.

So I leave to prepare the food and some time passes.

She then yells out: Towels please! Yes

Oops I totally forgot to supply her those Pardon

So I go into the linen closet and select a towel my aunt stole from some luxury hotel on one of her many travels. Parting

I knock on the door and she opens the door.

Her: You could have just came in
Me: I'm a gentlemen
Her: whatever
Me: I'll help you dry off

I then start helping her dry off. She was very warm from the shower and her body was to die for. Her back was facing me with the towel in between us. I start drying off her front with the spare part of the towel and came to her pussy. I started pat drying her lips and I kissed her on the neck. She mones.

I then let go of the towel and put my left hand around her stomach and use my other hand to massage the top of her pussy. She starts moaning and gyrating of pelvic bone. I turn her around to face me and we start making out. I slide two of my fingers up into her pussy and finger fuck her until she has her first O.

I then lead her over towards the shower/tub and tell her to get on her knees. She does and puts her hands inside of the tub. The front half of her body is over the tub and the back half outside. I tell her I will be right back. I then go to get a condom and take off all my clothes.

I come back put on the condom then slid inside her and fucked her doggy while she moans and screams. She had multiple orgasms and then when I was about to cum I pulled out, took off the condom, and came all over her ass and lower back.

It was so much cum as I hadn't have sex in over a month. She loved it an commented on how warm it felt. I then smacked her ass and got a baby whip to leaned her off. She gave me a kiss and finished drying off. Since she didn't have any clean clothes I gave her some of my jockeys and a bathrobe.

We both laughed at how she looked in my jockeys and then we had dinner. Once we had dinner we decided to watch the movie loopers It was a really good movie. After the movie we just lay down by the fire chatting while finishing off the wine. I started kissing her and then sucking on her nipples. She spread her legs and I ate her out again by opening the area in my jockeys that guys use to piss.

Her pussy was so warm, wet, and sticky. I decided to show her the wonders of the master tongue and made her have her first squirting O. I then started kissing her while she was master-bating me through my jockeys.

Me: Your turn
Her: For what
Me: To make me happy
Her: How?
Me: You know
Her: what do you want me to do?
Me: for you to give me oral baby
Her: whatever im not a white girl
Me: what does that mean?
Her: I don't give blow jobs
Me: whatever
Her: im serious I don't give blow job
Me: wow thats harsh......after I went down on you. don't you think
Her: I never had oral sex before
Me: You liked it didn't you
Her: of course your amazing
Me: you should give it a try then

She then starts kissing me on the tip of my penis and I tell her to open her month. She does and i gently press the back of her head down and then let it go back up. She gets the hang of it and I let her take her time and do her thing. I then tell her to place her butt towards me and she crouches over and we do a 69 and she is having the most amazing time.

her body starts spazzing and keeps cumming and cumming. I can't come from her blowjob so I tell her let me get a condom. I get the condom and lay on my back on her robe next to the fire and she rides me and we are both sweating because of the warmth of the fire.

I smack her ass and say faster baby then start rubbing on her breast while she rides me to heaven. She came a few more times then I told her that I was going to cum really soon. While she was riding me she kept feeling on my chest and saying how much she loved my dick and asking me did I like it which I did. I even her a I love you while she was riding me. Kiss

When I was getting to the point where I was going to cum in any second I asked her did she want to taste my cum and she said yes. I smacked her ass and told her to unmount me and take off the condom. She took off the condom and starting giving me a blowjob until I had cum inside her month.

Her: what am I suppose to do now
Me: you can go to the bathroom and spit it in the toilet or you can swallow it
Her: You won't be mad at me if I spit it out?
Me: of course not baby
Her: Are you sure?
Me: I'm sure
Her: I think I'll just swallow Girl dance
Me: Okay baby Smoke
Me: Not bad huh?
Her: it's alright

We start kissing and go to the bedroom and watch some TV as it got hot because of the fire. We watch some espn then we go take a bath together and make up on the bubble bath. We dry off and get into bed and go to sleep.

Around 3am I feel this hand rubbing up against my dick and roll towards her and start massaging her ass and we start kissing.

Me: Your not sleepy?
Her: No
Me: thought you were tired?
Her: not anymore
Me: whatever
Her: You make me so wet
Me: you need it?
Her: yes
Me: how bad?

She grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy and it was soaking wet and her cum was running down her inner thigh.

DAMN YOU N.P.A

Her: Fuck...........Me
Me: why
Her: Because I'm wet
Me: whoses fault is that?
Her: yours
Me: How
Her: For a big dick
Me: okay baby

I then grab a condom and turn her on her stomach and fuck her until she couldn't cum anymore. Then I pull out and she takes off the condom and sucks me until I cum. She swallows and we go to sleep.

What an amazing night.

Today she text me asking if there was anything else I wanted to teach her when she got off of work Smoke
She told me she has never been fucked like that before and that no guy has ever made her cum before without fingering her. I told her that this was because those were boys and that I was a man.

She agreed and said she wants to be my sexual sex. Tender

I'm very impressed with 512 & it seems to work rather well with a drop of N.P.A Thanks guys for telling me about New Pheromone Additive going great with 512.

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 7:33 PM by as33156.)
02-04-2013 7:19 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-09-2013 4:00 PM

Well, Sir As3, I seem to be unable to even locate 512M on their site. Has this stuff been renamed, or is it discontinued?

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
02-09-2013 4:00 PM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

02-09-2013 4:24 PM

(02-09-2013 4:00 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Well, Sir As3, I seem to be unable to even locate 512M on their site. Has this stuff been renamed, or is it discontinued?

Regards,

CG45

02-09-2013 4:24 PM

Share This Thread