Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
3/10/17 Review of Popularity Potion in My Darling Clementine - LPMP
Honeycake
Mother's Granddaughter

Sex: Female

Rep Post

3/10/17 Review of Popularity Potion in My Darling Clementine - LPMP
03-10-2017 2:17 PM

I tested Popularity Potion in My Darling Clementine in August of 2013. It was in the 90s and super hot all the time. The fragrance was foodie and fruity. It did not turn super sour on me, but it did turn sour. The scent also had a good bit of staying power.

I did not have any self-effects. I usually slathered Popularity Potion all over my neck, chest, and hands.... and it gave me some of my biggest hits ever. This phero had such a good effect on both men and women of all ages. It worked so well that I wonder if it was a social sexual phero because I got a lot of sexual hits from men and women liked me as well. A few of my biggest hits were:

I went to get gas and all of the men in the station aged 20s -40s were so excited and happy to see me. They kept calling me beautiful and giving me DIHLs. As I pumped my gas I turned around and caught 4 men inside the station pressed up against the glass staring at me.

I attended a networking event and pretty much all of the men were very responsive. I even got hits form gay men – one older (50) and one younger (20ish). I had men leave mid conversation at the bar to come to my table to talk to me. Lastly I had a married guy to follow me around all night and tell me that he would help me with anything I needed help with.

Popularity Potion even worked on people who knew me. I had family friends giving me compliments over and over again and this mone even worked on my mom and turned her into a chatterbox and made her compliment me.

Finally this mone made people think I was younger than what I was. I was mistaken for my mother’s granddaughter for the first time. Smile Hahahahahaha!

At any rate I love this phero. It is truly a party in a bottle. I am definitely getting a full size of this in the future!

Androtics: Instant Sexiness B & MX426
03-10-2017 2:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP of G2 with Bosom Bows Honeycake 3 1,504 06-20-2019 4:39 AM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  5/01/17 Review of Sexpionage in Balls - LPMP Honeycake 4 2,168 02-10-2019 6:55 PM
Last Post: NuTrix
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Sexology 3 Honeycake 0 1,016 02-07-2018 9:48 PM
Last Post: Honeycake
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Topper in Strange Attractors. Honeycake 0 926 02-07-2018 9:46 PM
  2/7/18 Review of LPMP Carnivale with Audacious Honeycake 0 884 02-07-2018 9:42 PM