Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1st Impressions - SheWolf
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1009
Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

Thumbs Up 1st Impressions - SheWolf
07-24-2012 12:29 PM

Copied/Pasted from the Journal - again - not typing up two different reviews...When this first batch of tests are done - everything will just go to the journal Whistle3

First impressions of SheWolf -

Man. I *REALLY* wish I got this unscented. I blew that. I didn't realize that was an option. Because I could swim in this but I can't because it's scented. It's got an interesting feel to it. It's soothing and happy at the same time.

I don't normally notice Pheromones impacting the kids - but this time I did. They had been fighting like cats and dogs all morning. I spritzed this up before taking them to camp and then hitting the farmers market. After about 2 minutes in the car - both of them started to mellow out - by the time we made camp they were both happy but chill - which - truly - for them? Odd combo. They were having real conversation in the car - no screaming and making fun of each other. AMAZING.

And my daughter wouldn't let me leave without not just one - but two hugs. Excuse me. Who's pre-teen are you? Not mine surely. Because that's never allowed in public. Totally HUMILIATING & GROSS MOM. I can't necessarily call that a hit. It could be hormones. It bears watching. If she starts acting more chilled out in general on days I wear SheWolf though - you can bet I'm sheep dipping myself throughout her teen years. Because if SheWolf is the key to peace in my kingdom - well - BOY HOWDY - I'll take that in unscented and by the bucket.

Makes me wonder if it couldn't be effectively used by women on that during our fabulous days of PMS when you know you are acting insane but you just can't help yourself. (no comments from the Peanut gallery please.)

The staff at Camp was unusually solicitous at check in- even waiting for lunch slips that were super late graciously instead of making us take them up to the front cafe - which they could have done.

All the normal vendors were at the Farmer's Market - and I set off to get my normal batch of goodies from my favorite stalls. SheWolf didn't disappoint and lived up to the reviews of others - who have noticed and increase of friendliness but not the level of chattiness one get's with Glace. I noticed the same. People were super friendly and helpful - more than normal - but they didn't talk my ear off like they have on the days I've worn Glace.

It made me think that Glace may be a better mix for parties and clubs and SheWolf might be the ideal social for a work setting.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-24-2012 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Riverwind, bored4life, thundr, Akelah, kenpachi, halo0073, Lexy, Fishdude, Dafixisin, as33156, fluffygirl12

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

RE: 1st Impressions - SheWolf
07-24-2012 4:42 PM

Adding a later noticed effect:

Interesting effect of the SheWolf on the SO - we usually have at least some sexual heat/tension - every time we see each other. That doesn't mean we act on it - but we certainly don't act or feel asexual.

Oddly - today - with the SheWolf - even with the Cops - it was like a big bunch of NOTHING. No attraction. No desire. A big bunch of friendly. But nada. Bupkus. WEIRD. Unknw

I'll have to watch out for that to see if that happens again - because if that happens with SheWolf - it will rapidly become a social used ONLY on days I know I'm not seeing him. Or that I'm particularly stressed and don't care.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-24-2012 4:42 PM
Thanks given by as33156, fluffygirl12
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 515
Thanks received:
475 thanks in 201 posts

07-24-2012 5:45 PM

How much did you used? I don't feel She Wolf enhances sexual attraction, but never felt it reduces it. It seems to make him want to be with me simply, close to me. The lack of sexuality may be good for work to me, as I work with man. Will try it when I get back home.

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
07-24-2012 5:45 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 387
Thanks received:
390 thanks in 209 posts

07-24-2012 5:48 PM

Great review -thank you !! I've used She Wolf for about a week now and just needed to read a decent review to compare my experiences to. It really does make people friendlier and more caring. Noticed it with the Bf as well as the business partners. Super sweet and attentive.
Didn't have the "nothing going on " effect, but spiked my application with a few sprays of Light Cops at different times.
It feels like a EST heavy blend ?
One other thing I have noticed. With Achar and Glace ,my 2 can't-live-without products , I get self effects smoothly and fairly fast .With She Wolf , I spray it on ( 3-4 prays ) and after 10-15 minutes , I get a slight feeling of very mild anxiety or insecurity with every application . Strangely its gone in another few minutes , and then I feel just fine. I must be reacting to one of the mones in it that's not in my other products .

Cheers Smile
07-24-2012 5:48 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

07-24-2012 7:56 PM

(07-24-2012 5:48 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  With She Wolf , I spray it on ( 3-4 prays ) and after 10-15 minutes , I get a slight feeling of very mild anxiety or insecurity with every application . Strangely its gone in another few minutes , and then I feel just fine. I must be reacting to one of the mones in it that's not in my other products .

I get a hint of anxiety and insecurity - but not horrible - which I *ONLY* get if there is t-doc in there somewhere. Must be low - or I'd be scrubbing it off bitching like crazy - or it's buffered like a son of gun.

Love Potion's La Femme - T-Doc - HATE IT. Horrible reactions to it. Love Potion's Empathy Potion - if that doesn't have T-Doc? I would eat my hat as I was a beta tester and I was one of the only people who LOATHED it. LOATHE - all caps. I LOATHE IT. I spit on it. Puke on it. If I were a cat I would bury it as totally shit - hate it. Empathy Potion works for so many people - me? Gives me a headache from hell - funky vision effects, and makes me a mean, nasty, stand offish, self conscious person. H.A.T.E. I.T.

If I could burn a bottle of Empathy Potion with a flame thrower - DONE. La Femme - not far behind. Hate hate hate - both. Has to be the T-Doc.

Thinking this has *some* but a whisper. If it's more than a whisper - it's exceptionally well buffered. But since they won't say - it's a guess.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-24-2012 7:56 PM
Thanks given by fluffygirl12

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
390 thanks in 209 posts

07-24-2012 9:00 PM

Thank you ! That sure explains it Clapping. So I wonder if it She Wolf has A-nol , EST , Dheas and T-doc in it ? I might be wrong but I thought I saw a description by Gary somewhere that it has 3 common compounds and 1 thats fairly uncommon ?

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 9:01 PM by fluffygirl12.)
07-24-2012 9:00 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

07-24-2012 9:20 PM

(07-24-2012 9:00 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Thank you ! That sure explains it Clapping. So I wonder if it She Wolf has A-nol , EST , Dheas and T-doc in it ? I might be wrong but I thought I saw a description by Gary somewhere that it has 3 common compounds and 1 thats fairly uncommon ?

This is why I SERIOUSLY think there needs to be a PHERO bill of rights - or something...BECAUSE REALLY?!

I don't care who you are as a vendor - Listen UP.

It's like this. I don't buy anything I ingest without knowing what's in there - I shouldn't buy a blend without the same. Because the fact is - some Pheromones mess up my system - TOTALLY. For days. And if you don't tell me what's in your blend - you just let me pay perfectly good money - to let me make myself sick.

Asshole.

Wait. I suppose that was rude.

Nope. Asshole.

Fact is - if you take my cash - and you don't tell me what's in the product - and you allow me to make myself sick? You - are an asshole. And if you knowingly sold stuff that had product that could have made me sick - (point of fact - me personally - T-DOC-) I Will RAG on you without mercy.

There really should be a Phero Buyer's Bill of Rights.

For Real. For Sure. No Kidding.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-24-2012 9:20 PM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
390 thanks in 209 posts

07-24-2012 9:34 PM

I'm with you - minus the asshole - since his stuff does work Smile and we don't know what he'll put in our next order if we call him names !
Seriously though , all cosmetics have ingredients listed , and I also think not listing them is unfair and unhelpful.
Most of us have one or 2 molecules that we don't get along with and will avoid products that contain those molecules . With me it's the more agressive sexual blends for women that contain male molecules . Every time I wore those I got so moody and pissy over the smallest thing that I started a fight with my Bf , until I figured out what it was.
Keeping the ingredients secret and having pissy customers is not really a win-win situation . These products are multi-dimensional since they can affect physically and emotionally .

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 9:45 PM by fluffygirl12.)
07-24-2012 9:34 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1526 thanks in 636 posts

07-24-2012 9:48 PM

(07-24-2012 9:34 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  I'm with you - minus the asshole - since his stuff does work Smile and we don't know what he'll put in our next order if we call him names !

ROFLMAO! Point taken...

But I *AM* having a reaction to the fact NONE of his blends list what's in them. SRSLY - there are things I know make me sick or OD. I'm a smart enough consumer not to buy if I know they are there. Don't treat me like I'm riding the slow bus and I won't act like I am.

As far as I'm concerned - you want an educated consumer? GREAT! I'll be educated. But if you don't give me the tools to order properly? Your fault. And in that case? (POLEMICS FOLLOW) YOU SUCK! Don't bitch about Stupid Clients if you don't educate or tell them what's in the blend and then have to send stuff back - we don't read your mind. I would 100% rather be educated than be ignorant.

Grrrrrr.....

Nuff Said.

My Best,
Shelly B
07-24-2012 9:48 PM

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
390 thanks in 209 posts

07-24-2012 9:52 PM

Educated customers are usually repeat customers since they know exactly what works and are willing to pay for it.
Ok , done !

Cheers Smile
07-24-2012 9:52 PM
Thanks given by Shelly B

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SheWolf - getting no love Shelly B 7 420 08-07-2012 9:38 AM
Last Post: Shelly B