Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0-69 Review...
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Shocked 0-69 Review...
08-18-2015 10:25 AM

This is a beast. This is also an insanely long review. My review comes from one night and morning after. The description for the product refers to it as being a 'Hail Mary' and I could see that. For those who aren't familiar with American style Football, a Hail Mary is a long pass down field that is really risky but could lead to scoring. That could have also been the name of this product. That much ~none made just about everyone sexual.

Okay, first, I had a sample sprayer of this. I put down my cover scent which was the oil based Love Potion: Homme. Then over that I put 6 sprays from the sample, I'm not sure how much that relates to in a full size bottle. 1 spray to the top of each hand and 2 sprays to each side of my neck.

WHOA. I felt nausea for about 2 minutes and then that subsided. I believe my system was getting used to the Pheromones. After a few minutes I started feeling a cross between being short tempered and almost giddy. It was a weird combination to feel at once. My confidence was bulletproof, however.

My bride and me were heading to meet some friends at a local bar. I applied the Pheromones, and then hid for a few minutes for everything to dry down before we left. Then the first interaction my bride had with me was as we got into the car. She was pretty chatty for the first couple of minutes, talking about how she hadn't seen everyone for a while, etc. Then she got quiet. It is about a 10 minute drive to the bar we were meeting her/our friends at and it took about 3 before she got quiet. Then she said, 'Do we have to go? Do you think they'd be mad if we turned around and went home?' *insert cheesy grin here* At that moment I knew that this could be a fun night. I convinced her we needed to head to the bar and, yup, it was crazy.

Before going any further, I do not recommend wearing Z-69 all night. One of my favorite products for going to the bar now is Alpha Treasures because I get mad respect without the drama. I'm a VIP and guys recognize that so they act like I'm their king. The Hookup gets similar treatment for me. Z-69 gets respect but if you have a drunken frat boy around, they'll also see you as someone they have to try and knock down a peg. I'm REALLY good with words when I want to be so I managed to talk my way out of 2 idiots who wanted to fight. Every other guy I interacted with was much more cool with me.

Affects on women. Generally, VERY positive. My bride has a group of friends we've both known since high school so they range in age from 38-42, all Caucasian and varying degrees of attractiveness. 3 of the 5 are married and one has a long term BF, I'm the only husband/boyfriend allowed to join the fun. We got to the bar early so we could snag a big table to all hang out at. I got hugs from everyone like I always do and it was hilarious! One woman who is by far the most conservative gave a hug and then tensed and quickly pulled away. Three others held on a bit longer and one sighed. The last one, I had 'hung out' with in high school. She held on the longest and started running her hand down my back. *raised eyebrows from the others*

It was funny, the conversation turns pretty immediately to sex. This usually doesn't happen before the third round of drinks has been served. All the women in my group were complimenting me, the conservative one (a pastors wife!) talked about how she always thought I was cute and that she she should have asked me out. My ex FWB started talking about how hung I was, and how lucky my bride is. My bride did NOT know that anything went on between us in school but she started telling the others some pretty intimate sexual stuff and they were talking about how I should buy stock in lube companies, etc because its the only way I fit, etc. Yeah, it sounds like bragging but hey when two women start telling everyone about your size, you don't stop it. The single girl in the group found a guy and left with him which is completely out of character. My FWB from school texted her boyfriend at about 11 telling him to go home from wherever he was and take nap because she was going to need him later.

My bride did something for me that was very out of ordinary on the drive home. I got road head... and it was great. We ended up having sex in the garage at home. And again in other parts of the house.

The next morning, I had about a 12 hour old application of Z-69 on and it was still apparently affecting her. We had sex 3 more times. I was planning ahead and right before we passed out, I took a dose of Vardenafil from Purchase Peptides. Worked like a charm.

For those who may be interested, later that day, my bride and me talked about how I'd never mentioned 'dating' her friend in high school. She completely agreed that had she known when we first got together it would have made a difference and she was happier not knowing. At the bar the two women talked about how they both know I'm happy with my bride and that everyone is cool with everyone. After all, what happened was 20 years ago. Keeping my eyes open but so far no issues.

Okay, short report. If you have game and you find a woman who has had a few drinks, or who is at the right time in her cycle, this can take you far. The Hail Mary play can definitely work. Watch out for jealous boyfriends or douche bags, however. My 2 cents, wear The Hookup, or Alpha Treasures and game any woman you want, then if she is a bit hesitant, excuse yourself, hit yourself with a little Z-69 and take her home for the best night of her life.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
08-18-2015 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: 0-69 Review...
08-18-2015 10:40 AM

Another awesome Snoop report!
08-18-2015 10:40 AM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-18-2015 11:02 AM

Oh lawd. Great review Snoopy. Also 6 sprays, even from a tester, sounds like a fuck ton. The website says 1-3 sprays, so if the tester is half of a spray like a normal tester you definitely maxed out. I think I might stick to 3 or 4 for the first time, maybe less, but the girl I'm planning on swinging for the fences with is 20 so super high dose none might be a little too much.

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 12:56 PM by Gitmo.)
08-18-2015 11:02 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

08-18-2015 1:32 PM

No complaints about body odor while wearing this?
08-18-2015 1:32 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-18-2015 2:23 PM

(08-18-2015 1:32 PM)metaltree Wrote:  No complaints about body odor while wearing this?

I was using a strong cover scent so no, no odor complaints. These are people who would have told me if I smelled badly. LP: Homme is one of my two go-to scents. Women love it, it covers Pheromones very well and has staying power.

It was interesting. I was even more the center of attention than usual, sex talk (and charades) was everywhere and I got some innapropriate groping but not once did anyone pinpoint me as the source of their horniness. It all seemed to happen on a subconscious level.

Judging by the reactions of some of the guys, especially younger ones, I was a bit of a lightning rod for aggression. Imagine a 22 year old sexually frustrated douchebag gtting pissed at the loud, older fat guy with five women. At least two being straight up hot no matter what age. Recipe for an idiot wanting to prove himself. If you wear this, expect some male aggression.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 2:37 PM by Snoopyace.)
08-18-2015 2:23 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

08-18-2015 2:58 PM

It's the real bad wolf!

Everything about this mix is just cracking me up. Fascinating stuff. Thanks for the report.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 2:58 PM by NP17.)
08-18-2015 2:58 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

08-18-2015 11:12 PM

Snoopyace, just how impressed are you with 0-69? Enough to put it in your top 5?...Maybe top 3?

And also, would you say this kicks ass on cold approach?
Strictly a homerun hitter? "I meet you, I take you home!" (0-69)

In essence, do you REALLY have to have good game to see results or does it play a significant role in getting to 69?... In your opinion.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
08-18-2015 11:12 PM
Gitmo
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-18-2015 11:17 PM

We definitely need more reviews from people not trying it on SOs. Granted Snoopy's bride fucking his brains out more than a few times after using it plus highly suggestive talk from other women is a very good sign. Believe you me if this can get my target girl, who is in a monogamous relationship not with me, to even make out with me I will kiss John's feet. If it leads to full on bone zone I might even blow him.

(just kidding... maybe)

LAL
NA, Wolf, AV, DP, MT150, P^
PheromoneXS
Xist, Cohesion, A1, Ascend^, Bliss^, Evolve^
Pheromone Treasures
ETFZ, THU, GoA, Swoon, TS^, AoA^
Alpha Dreams
LIIK v1
^=sample
08-18-2015 11:17 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-19-2015 7:31 AM

(08-18-2015 11:12 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Snoopyace, just how impressed are you with 0-69? Enough to put it in your top 5?...Maybe top 3?

And also, would you say this kicks ass on cold approach?
Strictly a homerun hitter? "I meet you, I take you home!" (0-69)

In essence, do you REALLY have to have good game to see results or does it play a significant role in getting to 69?... In your opinion.

Because this is such a specialized product, I wouldn't put it into my top 5, necessarily. I tend to favor blends like Captain, Alpha Treasures, SS4M or Perfect Match (with honorable mention to The Hookup) that are more flexible. I'm very good at being able to modify my personality to suit the situation so I like pheromones that I can do the same with.

This is much more of a home run hitter, in my limited experience with it. I could see this being used either as a, 'I've been investing my time and energy with you all night (possibly with other pheromones) and I want to take you home with me.' Or, as Pheromone Treasures website has it, this is a last ditch effort to avoid going home alone. I wore it solo all night but I don't think it is the best use of the product, personally.

I think having good game and some good phero induced assistance is more important to getting you to the point of using Z-69 rather than using a lot of game once you break this out. By the time in the night you put this on, women (in a bar/club situation) are looking for a guy to go home with. If you are in a one-on-one situation like a date, breaking this out towards the end could completely backfiring but if your lady friend is at the right time in her cycle or is a ~none lover, you will go far.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2015 7:35 AM by Snoopyace.)
08-19-2015 7:31 AM
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-20-2015 9:28 AM

Snoopyace: Hi!
How would you say this compares to 'Turn Up The Heat'? As far as your bride's reactions that night.
Thanks.
08-20-2015 9:28 AM

Share This Thread