Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
0-69 Review...
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: 0-69 Review...
09-28-2017 9:51 AM

How does 0-69 compare with NNPA?
09-28-2017 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
smooth_mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2018 5:54 AM

First night with 0-69. Wedding....everything going smooth. The product was like something out of a fantasy. Catching hits and kinos like it was plinko on the price is right. ding ding ding. Never seen a product so sexual hit so hard. Downside for me. ADHD kicks in -- too focused on subject, leave 0-69 in lyft.. full minus 2 sprays. $70 down the drain. not sure what to do but im guessing its a loss. So close to home-runs left and right, but after we left and i lost it.... well.... i lost it. My game from there blew any phero sig i was sending. Went home sad. Still, with very limited use I would say 0-69 is a good product, and like they said, use at your own discretion, had a couple guys throw up confrontation to the point of fighting... at a wedding. had a couple of girls attending WITH THEIR MAN hang all over me all night. Im so sorry I lost this in the cab such a bummer... but if you're interested in a no-risk-it-no-biscuit type of play, this is your QB. If anyone knows how i can get in contact with Phero Treasures customer service please pm me with info and whether or not it's even worth contacting for a situation such as this. Thanks guys have fun!! Try it it rocks first night!! -Smooth
04-07-2018 5:54 AM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2018 9:48 AM

(04-07-2018 5:54 AM)smooth_mike Wrote:  First night with 0-69. Wedding....everything going smooth. The product was like something out of a fantasy. Catching hits and kinos like it was plinko on the price is right. ding ding ding. Never seen a product so sexual hit so hard. Downside for me. ADHD kicks in -- too focused on subject, leave 0-69 in lyft.. full minus 2 sprays. $70 down the drain. not sure what to do but im guessing its a loss. So close to home-runs left and right, but after we left and i lost it.... well.... i lost it. My game from there blew any phero sig i was sending. Went home sad. Still, with very limited use I would say 0-69 is a good product, and like they said, use at your own discretion, had a couple guys throw up confrontation to the point of fighting... at a wedding. had a couple of girls attending WITH THEIR MAN hang all over me all night. Im so sorry I lost this in the cab such a bummer... but if you're interested in a no-risk-it-no-biscuit type of play, this is your QB. If anyone knows how i can get in contact with Phero Treasures customer service please pm me with info and whether or not it's even worth contacting for a situation such as this. Thanks guys have fun!! Try it it rocks first night!! -Smooth

Contact information is on the site; if you know that then you are being inpatient and/or not trying all options.

In any case, nice hits! I have been holding off getting NNPA due to the increase of price from it and others saying 0-69 might be better.

Any takers to this theory?
04-07-2018 9:48 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

04-07-2018 12:49 PM

Lyft has an option to contact your driver about lost items. Check your ride history, and click on the ride bruh
04-07-2018 12:49 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-07-2018 3:22 PM

(04-07-2018 5:54 AM)smooth_mike Wrote:  If anyone knows how i can get in contact with Phero Treasures customer service please pm me with info and whether or not it's even worth contacting for a situation such as this. Thanks guys have fun!! Try it it rocks first night!! -Smooth

Are you implying that PT should step in to correct your screw-up?Confused

Also, how exactly did you leave the bottle in a Lyft (keep in mind that you posted that it was related to you being distracted)?

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2018 3:24 PM by theLaw.)
04-07-2018 3:22 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2018 4:33 PM

(04-07-2018 3:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Are you implying that PT should step in to correct your screw-up?Confused

Also, how exactly did you leave the bottle in a Lyft (keep in mind that you posted that it was related to you being distracted)?

Aside from his carelessness, why would you(smooth Mike)
carry a full bottle on you? Losing $70 aint so smooth.
From my limited experience, Most mones achieve desired
results after they cook on your skin awhile.

recommend for future:

Spray at home before you go. Leave it marinate.

If you absolutely must have a togo,
Get some empty 2ml or 5 ml vial bottles
to fill and take with you.
Benefits of togo - anonymous.
If dropped at work or at club, No one knows what it is.
Not bulky.
$$$ not lost.

[/color]
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2018 4:36 PM by Lostdreams.)
04-07-2018 4:33 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-07-2018 11:20 PM

(04-07-2018 3:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Are you implying that PT should step in to correct your screw-up?Confused

This was what I thought too.

I lost some cash in a night out. Oh hang on, I reckon the bank will give me that cash if I contact them. Lol. Just messing. Smile
04-07-2018 11:20 PM
smooth_mike
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-07-2018 11:33 PM

I'm not implying anything, but I work in customer service. I have replaced things that people have left in the store, or broken on the way out etc. I don't expect anything, but it never hurts to ask, and given the way the product arrived, customer service and experience seems to be a priority to the company. Thanks for the tip on the tester bottles tho, I'll definitely have to try that. It was truly a learning experience tho... Won't be so careless in the future... As for the product, as I said it's a game-changer, replacement bottle already ordered!
04-07-2018 11:33 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

04-07-2018 11:41 PM

(04-07-2018 11:33 PM)smooth_mike Wrote:  I'm not implying anything, but I work in customer service. I have replaced things that people have left in the store, or broken on the way out etc. I don't expect anything, but it never hurts to ask, and given the way the product arrived, customer service and experience seems to be a priority to the company. Thanks for the tip on the tester bottles tho, I'll definitely have to try that. It was truly a learning experience tho... Won't be so careless in the future... As for the product, as I said it's a game-changer, replacement bottle already ordered!

Those incidents happened in the store..........not after they took the item home; huge difference.

Lesson : Give great customer service........and someone will always want more.Dodgy

No good deed goes unpunished.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2018 11:42 PM by theLaw.)
04-07-2018 11:41 PM
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-08-2018 2:45 PM

(04-07-2018 9:48 AM)ObscuredFacade Wrote:  Contact information is on the site; if you know that then you are being inpatient and/or not trying all options.

In any case, nice hits! I have been holding off getting NNPA due to the increase of price from it and others saying 0-69 might be better.

Any takers to this theory?

Bumping this back to the topic and away from customer service debates Big boss
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 2:45 PM by ObscuredFacade.)
04-08-2018 2:45 PM

Share This Thread