Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

your tips to last longer
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
153 thanks in 87 posts

RE: your tips to last longer
05-28-2015 1:57 PM

(02-23-2015 3:21 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Secondly, if you're not the best fuck , you can always get great at oral sex. There's no reason to make fucking the main course if its not your strong suit. Many women go crazy over guys that can please them with their tongues , and don't care too much if the intercourse last 5 min, 45 min or 2 hrs etc as long as they are satisfied one way or another. To some women sex is an emotional bond and whether they even orgasm is irrelevant.. To them sex is intimacy.

This. So much. When I get with a woman, I give her oral. It's the bridge between foreplay and penetration. And I do it until she gets off, or is so close that she demands that I stop and actually get inside her. So she's got a hell of a "head" start either way, it usually doesn't matter if I only last 5 minutes, or it's one of those days I can keep going forever. Sometimes after I get off, I go down on her until she gets off again.

When it comes to lasting a long time, my personal trick is just using the right condoms. Some guys hate using them because they "can't feel anything" but that's part of the reason I like them. I've been in long term relationships where we switched to some other form of contraception and it's a lot harder to last when you feel everything. Some of those ultra-thin super intensity stimulating lubricant rubbers are the worst idea if you're trying not to climax too quickly. But on that note, there's some Trojans with a desensitizing lube that are the devil. I tried them once and I was completely numb for like an hour. It's like how your mouth feels after getting an injection at the dentist. I was completely useless and that put an end to our sexcapades for the night.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2015 1:58 PM by Cornfed.)
05-28-2015 1:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 647
Thanks received:
306 thanks in 175 posts

05-30-2015 8:52 PM

(05-28-2015 1:57 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  When it comes to lasting a long time, my personal trick is just using the right condoms. Some guys hate using them because they "can't feel anything" but that's part of the reason I like them. I've been in long term relationships where we switched to some other form of contraception and it's a lot harder to last when you feel everything. Some of those ultra-thin super intensity stimulating lubricant rubbers are the worst idea if you're trying not to climax too quickly. But on that note, there's some Trojans with a desensitizing lube that are the devil. I tried them once and I was completely numb for like an hour. It's like how your mouth feels after getting an injection at the dentist. I was completely useless and that put an end to our sexcapades for the night.

Lol, awesome, me too. Be careful who you give them to. I had no idea once. When I was in college I grabbed some condoms from a neighbor so I could bang the RA a building over. We had been seeing each other for a month or so, wasnt new. I lasted all f'ing night. Was Horrible for both of us I think.

I second almost everything on here. The two that Ive found worked the best for me are kegal exercises, especially during foreplay. Just keep pumping them. Next, I strongly second learning how to make a woman cum without your dick. Once I mastered oral and the full body squirting orgasm for women a whole new world opened up. If they are laying there in a heap of wet orgasmic relaxation they don't care what you do to them. Even if its for less than ten seconds.
05-30-2015 8:52 PM
SonOfSaturn
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
52 thanks in 22 posts

06-23-2015 5:17 PM

I highly suggest you read a book called "The multi-orgasmic man" by Mantak Chia. Which can easily be found online with a quick Google search.
I read this long ago and it helped me immensely for longevity.

#1 thing I would recommend is RELAXING YOUR LEG MUSCLES. Orgasm is the sudden release of a build-up of TENSION. And before peaking to orgasm men's upper leg muscles tense more and more until release. As long as you keep aware of this build-up you can easily control and relax it, delaying release for extended periods of time. Seriously give it a shot and let us know how much this helps! ~Cheers- SoS.
06-23-2015 5:17 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 293
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 171 posts

08-03-2016 1:06 AM

Stud 100 @6 sprays (can't feel anything tho).Thick condom like torjan magnum(can't feel sheet).
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 1:08 AM by jb20.)
08-03-2016 1:06 AM
pandatrooper
satori

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 15 posts

08-03-2016 1:38 AM

a quick bong hit before sex does the job every.single.time.

LAL : Wolf, BW, AV, Voodoo, A4A

AD : AM

Dondays : Tokimeki, BS Copulins
08-03-2016 1:38 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420

Serenity27 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-30-2016 4:32 PM

(12-17-2014 9:13 PM)jsmith Wrote:  There are myriads of tips to delay orgasm (why do men only get one ? no fair!). What are yours ?
the ones that work best for me involve using my fingers to either pinch my penis or pinch the PC muscle. But it's so weird when a guy touches himself during sex (when a girl does it, it's so hot though), I rather use my hands to touch the girl, you know ?

Something that has worked for me is phenibut, but it's probably something you should stay away from, because people can apparently get addicted and tolerance builds very fast. It also gives horrible nightmares. And I do mean horrible. The kind that you will probably never forget. At least not for a long time. But when I take it I almost can't orgasm. Even after 2 hours of non stop action with deepthroat, normal sex and anal. Nothing is enough.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 4:37 PM by Serenity27.)
08-30-2016 4:32 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1836
Thanks received:
2722 thanks in 1269 posts

08-30-2016 4:38 PM

Vardenafil. I easily outlast my bride but it has the side effect of making me even larger than normal. Copious amounts of lube and her thinking of wide open spaces becomes more necessary than usual. Being a bit large is not as much fun as you gents might think.

Vardenafil is amazing for me. I'm hard for hours and go literally 2 hours without climax. When she's ready to go again, so am I. Love that stuff.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-30-2016 4:38 PM
wotan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-30-2016 6:55 PM

L-Arginine.
08-30-2016 6:55 PM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1457
Thanks received:
748 thanks in 489 posts

08-31-2016 12:20 PM

(08-30-2016 4:38 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Vardenafil. I easily outlast my bride but it has the side effect of making me even larger than normal. Copious amounts of lube and her thinking of wide open spaces becomes more necessary than usual. Being a bit large is not as much fun as you gents might think.

Vardenafil is amazing for me. I'm hard for hours and go literally 2 hours without climax. When she's ready to go again, so am I. Love that stuff.

Is that the best sexual enhancer you've tried Snoopy ?
I'd give it a try from usapeptides but shipping to Europe is a bit expensive. :/

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

"We are what we think, all that we are arises with our thoughts, with our thoughts we make the world." – Gautama Buddha

08-31-2016 12:20 PM

BarefootOxford
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 38 posts

08-31-2016 12:25 PM

(08-30-2016 4:32 PM)Serenity27 Wrote:  Something that has worked for me is phenibut, but it's probably something you should stay away from, because people can apparently get addicted and tolerance builds very fast. It also gives horrible nightmares. And I do mean horrible. The kind that you will probably never forget. At least not for a long time. But when I take it I almost can't orgasm. Even after 2 hours of non stop action with deepthroat, normal sex and anal. Nothing is enough.

How much are you taking? I use it occasionally for sleep, but only need 500mg. My dreams can be vivid, but I don't recall any nightmares from it. I've never tried it for sex, though I've heard it's awesome for increasing the frequency and intensity of her orgasms.

Yes, it is easily abused since the receptors will downregulate quickly. I generally don't use it two nights in a row, and keep my dosages low. I'm definitely curious about finding the best orgasm-delaying dose, now.
08-31-2016 12:25 PM

Share This Thread