Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
your favorite social, attraction, respect, sexual, love spray and why?
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 40 posts

your favorite social, attraction, respect, sexual, love spray and why?
02-27-2013 5:53 AM

So many options to choose let us know why a particular spray is in your arsenal and why you've chosen it to be your go to spray for (instead)[/b].

social - P74. It's fun, and it lasts forever. It's bubbly but also a bit cerebral.

respect - A314 - nothing commands it better than this.

attraction - Ammo. it's always worked for me, literally brad pitt in a bottle. it could use a dash more of -none, but with p83, its just enough to amp it up.

sexual - L2k -This stuff hits hard

comfort and love - Cohesion - It puts everyone at ease, girls never pull back from kino, in fact, if you pull back say you touch a girl on accident, they'll feel comfortable enough to initiate to let you know it's 'ok'. that kino was even started.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 5:53 AM by examine.)
02-27-2013 5:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by KIMBA, NuTrix

fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 396
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 218 posts

RE: your favorite social, attraction, respect, sexual, love spray and why?
02-27-2013 9:56 PM

Best Social - Glace regular ( not fastburn for me ) , it makes everyone happy , perky and eager to talk

Most Respectful - more like total awe in a very feminine way - La Femme Mystere , gives us girls a moviestar glamour vibe . DIHLs every time 30 seconds after application I stand up straight , no slouching - literally , and have a need to get dressed up . totally funny and predictable

Best Relationshi/bonding - Gotcha , runner up Achar , nothing , nothing , nothing makes the bf as lovey and cuddly and doting as this ( and he is NOT the type !! )

Best sexual blend - DMP/Tease combo , home run every time ... need I say more ?

Best single - Alpha Androstenol , runner up EST , nothing makes me feel instantly happy like a blast of Alpha Androstenol , or instantly girly like EST

Cheers Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2013 10:00 PM by fluffygirl12.)
02-27-2013 9:56 PM
Thanks given by examine, NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2928 thanks in 1471 posts

02-28-2013 8:06 AM

Social Love Potion Lumina with an extra hit of A-nol. Consistently creates a party, happy, chatty vibe.

Respect Love Potion Leather or AD Corporativo, for work nothing gets the "business now" intent across better, but for social gatherings I'd have to 2nf LFM. That $h1t is DA BOMB.

Attraction Love Potion BANG! is a new favorite. It's social to draw people in to interact with just enough man nip in it to kindle a fire ^_~

Sexual Hands down Love Potion Sexpionage...aggressive (talking personal chew toy, toss around romping here), raises testosterone through the roof apparently and is a home run in the "O" department for myself personally as far as intensity. WINNER. period.

Comfort and love Winning combo for hubs and I every time - What I refer to as my Super Cuddle Love Mix:
My Love Potion Sugared Honeycomb w/LFM/Essence of Woman mix
Love Potion Like a Magnet's Sugared Vanilla & Honey
Perfect Match spiked with Love Potion PINK
DHEAS
Love Potion PINK spriked with Essence of Woman
This is my husband nip. Gets him every time....cuddle/bonding/loving&sexual...best night IN - EVERY time Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-28-2013 8:06 AM
Thanks given by examine
examine
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
108 thanks in 40 posts

03-01-2013 5:03 PM

(02-27-2013 9:56 PM)fluffygirl12 Wrote:  Best Social - Glace regular ( not fastburn for me ) , it makes everyone happy , perky and eager to talk

Most Respectful - more like total awe in a very feminine way - La Femme Mystere , gives us girls a moviestar glamour vibe . DIHLs every time 30 seconds after application I stand up straight , no slouching - literally , and have a need to get dressed up . totally funny and predictable

Best Relationshi/bonding - Gotcha , runner up Achar , nothing , nothing , nothing makes the bf as lovey and cuddly and doting as this ( and he is NOT the type !! )

Best sexual blend - DMP/Tease combo , home run every time ... need I say more ?

Best single - Alpha Androstenol , runner up EST , nothing makes me feel instantly happy like a blast of Alpha Androstenol , or instantly girly like EST

best single hahah I didnt even include that. great category add.

hmm thats a tough one. I think im going to go with Androsterone. I just like the way it feels so masculine and smooth on me.
03-01-2013 5:03 PM
albasiero
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 4 posts

08-15-2014 11:50 PM

(02-27-2013 5:53 AM)examine Wrote:  So many options to choose let us know why a particular spray is in your arsenal and why you've chosen it to be your go to spray for (instead)[/b].

social - P74. It's fun, and it lasts forever. It's bubbly but also a bit cerebral.

respect - A314 - nothing commands it better than this.

attraction - Ammo. it's always worked for me, literally brad pitt in a bottle. it could use a dash more of -none, but with p83, its just enough to amp it up.

sexual - L2k -This stuff hits hard

comfort and love - Cohesion - It puts everyone at ease, girls never pull back from kino, in fact, if you pull back say you touch a girl on accident, they'll feel comfortable enough to initiate to let you know it's 'ok'. that kino was even started.

Examine, how much Ammo / A314 use to have the effects?

Toolbox:
  • Androtics: A314, MX297, IS, IG, IO, IH, Ammo, TUTH, TAC
  • LAL: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess
  • Alpha Dream: Glance, Alpha Maschio, LIIK
  • LoveScent:NPA, Impi
  • PXS: Taboo, Domination, Xist, Sob, Bliss
08-15-2014 11:50 PM

Share This Thread