Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
xist + connections?
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

xist + connections?
04-25-2014 1:53 PM

I've been searching for this thread but can't find it. has anyone tried this combo?

also xist + love boat + connections.. would that be too much?
04-25-2014 1:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

RE: xist + connections?
04-25-2014 2:56 PM

(04-25-2014 1:53 PM)RiCh Wrote:  I've been searching for this thread but can't find it. has anyone tried this combo?

also xist + love boat + connections.. would that be too much?

Haven't tried it myself, but this mix looks a little beta to me. Better add some none to it. Depends on what you're aiming for of course. This would be purely comfort.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
04-25-2014 2:56 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

04-30-2014 7:51 PM

Mixing Xist & Evolve is great for selfies I know that. Synergistic blend I tell you h'what.
Throwing a dash of Connections in there don't hurt much either.

Ideally 2 xist, 1 Conn, 1 Evolve spray seems good for an allround blend.(or 2 Conn. instead of 2 Xist)
2 sprays Evolve on myself really tick me off from the -none. You'll find yourself doing better socially with this blend, Xist energy, Conn. ease, and Evolve aggression gets you in the mood to just do w/e needs doing. The Evolve (or some other -none product) is important because Connections can drain you mentally and make you seem too friendly at times.
Connections solo for me in higher doses (2+ sprays) dulls my emotions and my mind draws blanks, almost space out introvertedly if that makes sense.
A shot of Evolve gives you just the correct amount of aggression to make yourself feel more in control of what's going on around you.
If I had to replace one of these products, I'd replace Xist with Cohesion or straight Androstadienone for harder hitting feelings on the ladies, aka more imprinting power. just a bit though, Androstadienone can overpower and nullify any -none vibes if used too much. I've been having good results with just 25mcg of straight Androstadienone . Straight Androstadienone don't bother me much if at all below 50mcg for now at least. If I had to chooses between the two, Xist for more status, i.e I was at work and wanting to impress both males n girls. Cohesion if I was around more girls with whom I wanted to bond more with or in public settings.
Doing just Xist + Conn is viable though, but like D_Darko said, it all depends on what you're looking for. Just hanging out with some girls, not looking to get it on but don't mind them liking you? It sounds perfect. Especially if you are dealing with young lassies who can't handle too much -none.

imo, mixing LB & Connections together is iffy, not entirely worth it. You'd get better results with both separate. Connections would probably overkill LB and then you'd just be stuck with a weak Connections feel. just do one or the other to save on money. (Unless you are going for a more social vibe then try it out)

But dude! Only you make for sure if it's bad or good for you if you actually test it out yourself! Report back what happens and let us know how well it did for you! Smile
(unless of course you haven't bought any of these yet)
04-30-2014 7:51 PM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-02-2014 11:26 AM

tried 1 xist 2 connections and 1 evolve around a couple females yesterday at work and it was crazy. there was ALOT of flirting and sex jokes/ stories all day and one was kinda touchy feely. i.e i work with these females on the regular and I've been using 2 xist 2 love boat and 1 ascend for a few weeks and have been getting decent hits. they just seemed amplified yesterday after the slight switch up. From other females i just noticed a lot of staring and d*** watching lol.

how would the A.C.E combination compare to this?
05-02-2014 11:26 AM
MMM

Rep Post

05-02-2014 12:01 PM

(05-02-2014 11:26 AM)RiCh Wrote:  tried 1 xist 2 connections and 1 evolve around a couple females yesterday at work and it was crazy. there was ALOT of flirting and sex jokes/ stories all day and one was kinda touchy feely. i.e i work with these females on the regular and I've been using 2 xist 2 love boat and 1 ascend for a few weeks and have been getting decent hits. they just seemed amplified yesterday after the slight switch up. From other females i just noticed a lot of staring and d*** watching lol.

how would the A.C.E combination compare to this?

IF I may, how old are you, and the age range of the ladies under your spell, Rich?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-02-2014 12:01 PM

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-02-2014 12:06 PM

You can get more info about XiSt & combos here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Xist-Evolve-too-much?
05-02-2014 12:06 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-02-2014 12:19 PM

(05-02-2014 12:01 PM)MMM Wrote:  IF I may, how old are you, and the age range of the ladies under your spell, Rich?

Thanks!

Forgot! Application points, and was it the oil or spray?

Thanks! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-02-2014 12:19 PM
RiCh
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-02-2014 2:12 PM

I'm 29 and the females are from about 24 to 34. I noticed the younger females seemed to get hit harder n made things more obvious than the older females.

App points

1 spray connections to front side of both forearms
1 spray xist to back of either forearm
1 spray evolve to front of neck
05-02-2014 2:12 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

05-07-2014 7:07 AM

I'm just going to chime in I had good results as well with the same combo Rich.

Copied from my XS journal:
1 drop Evolve; P&N, spread on under ears
1 spray Xist; FXS middle of neck
1 spray Connections; FXS forearms
no additional cover

Without Ascend (w/ cops) this time around, overall scent was very much tolerable.
Walked into work with same co-workers as yesterday. younger(late 20s) and older(late 30s) foreign co-workers I talk about a lot.

The younger one is always more engaging and energetic than the older. Both of them respect me enough after using multitude of Pheromones around them for the past month or two since I started using Pheromones. What I like about them, is that they always speak their mind and are usually not hesitant on w/e is on their mind.

5 mins in, Young places her hand on my shoulder asking me to get something from the cooler. Not unusual for her culture, but one of the first times she's done this while requesting for me to do something for her. This I'm assuming is just cause she feels comfortable around me.
My female manager (who's awesome) sees us and she says "She's batting her eyelashes at you XyzN :winkface:" I casually laugh it over.

The Younger one, today again, showed very nice interest in me. Same, if not better, effects than the day before as described in my previous post (please see^^). Though today, I was able to keep conversation topics going longer before we switched to something else. Felt we were more engaged in our conversations. Like, we spoke from the heart (w/e topic it was). We kept topics going, as I said, for awhile. She explained to me about her many different kind of pets she had over her life. Especially emphasizing her pet monkey she had back in her country of Columbia. This Pet Topic lasted for like 45 minutes. Talked about random stuff again as she tried grabbing my attention.

30 mins in effects take place, as me and Young are talking. We talk about my age and Young makes a remark about me being "A Man." Then the not-seriously,somewhat-feminist Older one butts in and says how I'm not a man just cause I'm 20 and that a True Man, has the responsibilities of house ownership, career set, etc etc. Young one defends me bringing up stuff.
Than Older one says something along the lines of, "He may be sexually active, but that doesn't make him a man."

Then my manager overhears from like 10 feet away and says "WOAH WOAH, Calm down there." @ the older one. Obvious inappropriate talk in the workplace. Slightly embarrassed at this talk with me being the only guy around here lol.
Thing is, she kept goin for another minute or two talking about "He for sure is having a great sexual life, but he is not a man." almost yelling at the top of her lungs. Saying very boldly.
Eventually the topic fell after about 15 minutes of constant bringing up of what "a Man" is.

Older one, whom I talk to usually when the Young one isn't around, was quiet yesterday and today. More so today. Probably cause I stole the spotlight from her from her friend, the Younger one. Everyone in the workplace noted how she was more quiet as well. But she said she was fine (and she did seem fine)

She (Older one) noted during the morning how she was going to be all alone when the two of us left at the end of our shifts as she had to stay longer. I said nonsense, as we have other co-workers filling in, but she said it's not the same without the two of us to keep her company *sadface*.

Self-effects, still felt pretty normal. Not as energetic as usually am, but pretty normal."
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2014 7:08 AM by XyzN.)
05-07-2014 7:07 AM

tdctdc
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-22-2014 3:37 PM

LOL that story is hilarious...

I'm thinking I'm going to try out 2 drop XiSt, 1 drop Evolve, 1 spray Connections, for my restaurant part-time job interview, and use it there if I get the job as well. The place I work at has a lot of trendy cute and hot girls around my age (20s).

(05-07-2014 7:07 AM)XyzN Wrote:  I'm just going to chime in I had good results as well with the same combo Rich.

Copied from my XS journal:
1 drop Evolve; P&N, spread on under ears
1 spray Xist; FXS middle of neck
1 spray Connections; FXS forearms
no additional cover

Without Ascend (w/ cops) this time around, overall scent was very much tolerable.
Walked into work with same co-workers as yesterday. younger(late 20s) and older(late 30s) foreign co-workers I talk about a lot.

The younger one is always more engaging and energetic than the older. Both of them respect me enough after using multitude of Pheromones around them for the past month or two since I started using Pheromones. What I like about them, is that they always speak their mind and are usually not hesitant on w/e is on their mind.

5 mins in, Young places her hand on my shoulder asking me to get something from the cooler. Not unusual for her culture, but one of the first times she's done this while requesting for me to do something for her. This I'm assuming is just cause she feels comfortable around me.
My female manager (who's awesome) sees us and she says "She's batting her eyelashes at you XyzN :winkface:" I casually laugh it over.

The Younger one, today again, showed very nice interest in me. Same, if not better, effects than the day before as described in my previous post (please see^^). Though today, I was able to keep conversation topics going longer before we switched to something else. Felt we were more engaged in our conversations. Like, we spoke from the heart (w/e topic it was). We kept topics going, as I said, for awhile. She explained to me about her many different kind of pets she had over her life. Especially emphasizing her pet monkey she had back in her country of Columbia. This Pet Topic lasted for like 45 minutes. Talked about random stuff again as she tried grabbing my attention.

30 mins in effects take place, as me and Young are talking. We talk about my age and Young makes a remark about me being "A Man." Then the not-seriously,somewhat-feminist Older one butts in and says how I'm not a man just cause I'm 20 and that a True Man, has the responsibilities of house ownership, career set, etc etc. Young one defends me bringing up stuff.
Than Older one says something along the lines of, "He may be sexually active, but that doesn't make him a man."

Then my manager overhears from like 10 feet away and says "WOAH WOAH, Calm down there." @ the older one. Obvious inappropriate talk in the workplace. Slightly embarrassed at this talk with me being the only guy around here lol.
Thing is, she kept goin for another minute or two talking about "He for sure is having a great sexual life, but he is not a man." almost yelling at the top of her lungs. Saying very boldly.
Eventually the topic fell after about 15 minutes of constant bringing up of what "a Man" is.

Older one, whom I talk to usually when the Young one isn't around, was quiet yesterday and today. More so today. Probably cause I stole the spotlight from her from her friend, the Younger one. Everyone in the workplace noted how she was more quiet as well. But she said she was fine (and she did seem fine)

She (Older one) noted during the morning how she was going to be all alone when the two of us left at the end of our shifts as she had to stay longer. I said nonsense, as we have other co-workers filling in, but she said it's not the same without the two of us to keep her company *sadface*.

Self-effects, still felt pretty normal. Not as energetic as usually am, but pretty normal."
10-22-2014 3:37 PM

Share This Thread