Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
whats going on at hax
Jenova4569
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: whats going on at hax
10-08-2020 9:05 AM

Hey guys, long time lurker, decided to register because I’m having trouble with a shipment from Hax. I hate to revive a dead thread (?) but it looks like this isn’t a brand new occurrence so I figured why not move it back to the top where others can see it.

So my situation, I ordered a few products on October 4th through their website I immediately received a confirmation for my order, it’s now 4 days later and I’ve yet to receive and email confirming that my products have been shipped, mind you, I live in NYC and can actually walk to their location if need be. I tried to contact customer service through 2 emails listed on their site, neither of them are active, there is no customer service phone number so I’m really in the breeze about what is happening.

Should I contact my credit card company and let them know that it was a potential scam purpose or is there any other way of reaching a rep who can help me?
10-08-2020 9:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-08-2020 9:32 AM

I had a similar panic with HAX with my last order. I'm not particularly a fan of their lack of customer service, but I do love the products. Despite the affirmations on the website of orders going out the same day and tracking numbers provided; none of that happened on my order. I did, however, receive the order after 10 or so business days. Actually this is pretty standard for most of the vendors here. In my review of Baphomet, I detailed my experience with customer service: My Baphomet Review.

Since you ordered on a Sunday, today is only the 4th business day since you ordered. I wouldn't lose faith just yet. If it had been 3 weeks, then maybe; but sometimes delays happen.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 9:35 AM by Gladen.)
10-08-2020 9:32 AM
Jenova4569
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-08-2020 9:42 AM

(10-08-2020 9:32 AM)Gladen Wrote:  I had a similar panic with HAX with my last order. I'm not particularly a fan of their lack of customer service, but I do love the products. Despite the affirmations on the website of orders going out the same day and tracking numbers provided; none of that happened on my order. I did, however, receive the order after 10 or so business days. Actually this is pretty standard for most of the vendors here. In my review of Baphomet, I detailed my experience with customer service: My Baphomet Review.

Since you ordered on a Sunday, today is only the 4th business day since you ordered. I wouldn't lose faith just yet. If it had been 3 weeks, then maybe; but sometimes delays happen.

Phew okay cool, thanks a lot, I’ll wait it out a bit longer and I’ll be sure to write a review for each of the products I ordered, C4, M512, and X22.
10-08-2020 9:42 AM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-08-2020 9:55 AM

HAX are misleading too with their website offers, besides the bad customer service. I once decided to buy X22 and M512 a while ago and the website clearly states free shipping anywhere. But at checkout, forget that shit, they fucking offer 1 shipping rates for my location, 70 usd FEDEX. Fucking jokers.
I emailed them to explain if they can atleast ship in usps first class mail at around 15usd at the time i think. And after a week or so, their response was that it was to ensure guarenteed delivery and they cant accomodate my request. After that, no reply to any of my further email. Why advertise free shipping anywhere, same day shipping, all that crap when they cant even follow through. One of the worst and most unprofessional phero company i ever dealt with.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020 9:57 AM by Ladiesman.)
10-08-2020 9:55 AM

Jenova4569
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2020 12:18 PM

Quick update: Brad from Hax ([email protected]) reached out to me yesterday, asking what 3 oils I ordered, as "It didn't register" for an unknown reason, I gave my order as 1 of each oil and a C4 spray as that is what I initially ordered, and I then asked if the C4 spray can be replaced with a spray bottle of Holy Grail instead.

Haven't heard anything back yet but at least I know that my order/money hasn't gone into a black hole somewhere. Will update you guys if anything new happens.
10-10-2020 12:18 PM
Ladiesman
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-10-2020 8:40 PM

(10-10-2020 12:18 PM)Jenova4569 Wrote:  Quick update: Brad from Hax ([email protected]) reached out to me yesterday, asking what 3 oils I ordered, as "It didn't register" for an unknown reason, I gave my order as 1 of each oil and a C4 spray as that is what I initially ordered, and I then asked if the C4 spray can be replaced with a spray bottle of Holy Grail instead.

Haven't heard anything back yet but at least I know that my order/money hasn't gone into a black hole somewhere. Will update you guys if anything new happens.

Dont worry, its aint a scam company. Hax are the real deal. But their customer support is just terrible, other vendors would have been in constant contact with you already in situations like this. Thats all i am saying.

Sex is supposed to burn 300 calories an hour, so cutie, I think we should fuck to get fit.
10-10-2020 8:40 PM
Jenova4569
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-11-2020 11:18 AM

(10-10-2020 8:40 PM)Ladiesman Wrote:  Dont worry, its aint a scam company. Hax are the real deal. But their customer support is just terrible, other vendors would have been in constant contact with you already in situations like this. Thats all i am saying.

Yea not a good first impression, which pheromone company do you recommend when you factor in line-up, stock, and customer support?

Update: Received a message from Brad at Hax again, he never answered my request to change from a spray bottle of C4 extreme to Holy Grail he just sent me an email saying my order has been shipped 1x 3 way oil deal and 1x C4 Extreme and gave me a tracking number. No apology, or acknowledgement of my question. I hope their products are good, and are delivered without leakage at least.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2020 12:01 PM by Jenova4569.)
10-11-2020 11:18 AM
Jenova4569
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-13-2020 6:50 PM

Received products today (ahead of schedule) came nice and individually sealed in their own bags, X22 and M512 came with pipette tops, C4 in the euro-dropper none contain instructions/recommendations. Unfortunately I was unable to exchange the C4 spray for a Holy Grail but I ended up ordering True Pheromone's TrueJerk with 3x copulins as I want to see how each of these perform with and without cops.

I saw that you can make and view journals on here but I don't know the minimum requirements to start.
10-13-2020 6:50 PM

Share This Thread