Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
what would you guys do...
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 170
Thanks received:
183 thanks in 94 posts

what would you guys do...
09-20-2010 3:57 PM

Ok so this weekend i went to U of I in urbana-champaign to party it up. I went down there with a friend named phil. we got there at around 10, showered at one of our friends place, i put on some mones, and went to the bar. So what I put on, so i got some new cool stuff from liquid alchemy labs that im testing out! So i applied 2 sprays wolf to my chest, 6" nude, and 8" Scent of Eros . Ok so we get there im all excited to be at my future school (im transferring there Big Grin) and we both get about 3 beers in us... so this is when we started to look for the girls... and is also when shit went down...

phil and I were standing talking to each other when 2 girls walked up to us and entered our group and just went super flirt on our asses... like they were lookin to fuck... and they wanted it from us... no exaggeration here. Ok so within about 15 seconds of flirting with these girls... my friend phil grabbed BOTH girls, 1 with each arm, and said lets go to the bars ladies. He then turns his head towards me and says (ill be right back, john). and walks away...

I was pissed as most of you guys would... and now i jsut threw it behind me cuz im in fucking urbana and i wanna have fun. so now a little bit later in the night after phil fucked it up with the 2 girls he popped into a group of 5 girls. (So me and him were in mid conversation and he jsut left while i was in mid-sentance and jumped into the group, no joke) and started talking... and i obviously walked over there like a good wingman and attempted to join the group too...
and here is the most disrespectful thing i've ever had happen to me in my entire life... as i was walking over to the group i tap phil on the shoulder so he can make an opening like any decent wingman would... and instead.. get this... he puts his HAND on my FACE!!! and pushes me away and says NO NOT YET THEY'RE NOT READY FOR YOU!! and turns right back in....

im in complete shock right now that this happend... he wasnt even drunk, i wasnt even drunk... i couldnt believe he did this. oh yeah but wait theres more...

I said fuck it and waited a few min and tried to walk back into the group 1 more time... instead of tapping him on the shoulder and letting him make an opening, he waited for an opening and hopped in... and the second i was in i said hey everyone... phil looked at me, put his hand on my face AGAIN!!!!!!!!! and pushed me out of the group and yelled NO NOT YET!!!!

If i wasnt at a bar, in the town where im going to go to school, i would have puched him... i ended up walking back to my friends place alone and i punched a parking meter on the way back... possible have a fractured knuckle now.. but what ever..

just what would you guys do right now... i have a text message all typed up that im about to send to phil saying i dont want you in my life anymore, never talk to me again... and im about delete him off facebook and break all connections i have to him... sound reasonable? I think so... I mean i may have had some extra -none on me... but no matter how much none is one someone, you don't do this... rule number 1 of the bro code.

thanks everyone for your time reading this

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
09-20-2010 3:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
what would you guys do... - bonadzz - 09-20-2010 3:57 PM
RE: what would you guys do... - bonadzz - 09-20-2010, 4:05 PM
RE: what would you guys do... - Skullrik - 09-20-2010, 4:56 PM
RE: what would you guys do... - bonadzz - 09-20-2010, 5:12 PM
RE: what would you guys do... - JAYCEE - 09-20-2010, 5:20 PM