Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what Pheromones are in wolf?
alfet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

what Pheromones are in wolf?
07-07-2012 9:52 AM

for some reason i couldnt find what Pheromones are in wolf. does anyone know? im just curious in order to gauge what other products to compare it to. its one thing to describe what it does, but i'd like to know the facts if possible!
07-07-2012 9:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: what Pheromones are in wolf?
07-07-2012 11:58 AM

(07-07-2012 9:52 AM)alfet Wrote:  for some reason i couldnt find what Pheromones are in wolf. does anyone know? im just curious in order to gauge what other products to compare it to. its one thing to describe what it does, but i'd like to know the facts if possible!
This is an interesting question Alfet please let me know when you have the answer and i will make my own batch up and call it King Wolf or Wolf 0400-40 cheers terry . . . Hi

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-07-2012 11:58 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-07-2012 12:02 PM

(07-07-2012 11:58 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  This is an interesting question Alfet please let me know when you have the answer and i will make my own batch up and call it King Wolf or Wolf 0400-40 cheers terry . . . Hi

Great thinking Mr. 'International Harvester'

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-07-2012 12:02 PM
alfet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2012 1:27 PM

(07-07-2012 11:58 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  This is an interesting question Alfet please let me know when you have the answer and i will make my own batch up and call it King Wolf or Wolf 0400-40 cheers terry . . . Hi
haha...i'm not asking in order to copy the formula if thats what youre implying. just want to know if i have products that are analogous to Wolf. I see that you're a prominent user here and on AD so im guessing if you don't know then the information isnt out there. does anyone have guesses at least?

by the way, sorry if this is in the wrong subforum, just noticed that.
07-07-2012 1:27 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

07-07-2012 5:18 PM

(07-07-2012 1:27 PM)alfet Wrote:  haha...i'm not asking in order to copy the formula if thats what youre implying. just want to know if i have products that are analogous to Wolf. I see that you're a prominent user here and on AD so im guessing if you don't know then the information isnt out there. does anyone have guesses at least?

by the way, sorry if this is in the wrong subforum, just noticed that.
Yeah Wolf is similar to A314 although it is a more friendlier product than A314 both garner a degree of awe and respect admiration and Wolf does this job very well and it is not as intimidating as A314 and it produces a degree of sexual attraction from females and in this respect it is a better ice breaker that A314 anyday.

Also True Alpha for me works in a similar manner to Wolf, TA does not command nearly as much respect for me as Wolf or A314 however TA does break the ice and for me is an excellent product for attracting the attention of young women with 3 drops any more and it starts to become more dominant and loses this advantage and becomes more like A314 , if i was a young guy i would be using TA at one or two drops and it would be magic for attracting girls attention, however it does not seem to attract mature women for me at 3 drops or more just respect only, if i had the patience for young drooling girls then TA would be my juice of choice.

Also a combination of Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros has the ability to give just as excellent results as WOLF but this mix needs working out by the individual user to get it right, however when it is got right it can really rock big time.

There are also several other formulas around that are similar but i will leave this to othere that may want to chime in with their experience and opinions.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
07-07-2012 5:18 PM

alfet
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-07-2012 5:42 PM

(07-07-2012 5:18 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Yeah Wolf is similar to A314 although it is a more friendlier product than A314 both garner a degree of awe and respect admiration and Wolf does this job very well and it is not as intimidating as A314 and it produces a degree of sexual attraction from females and in this respect it is a better ice breaker that A314 anyday.

Also True Alpha for me works in a similar manner to Wolf, TA does not command nearly as much respect for me as Wolf or A314 however TA does break the ice and for me is an excellent product for attracting the attention of young women with 3 drops any more and it starts to become more dominant and loses this advantage and becomes more like A314 , if i was a young guy i would be using TA at one or two drops and it would be magic for attracting girls attention, however it does not seem to attract mature women for me at 3 drops or more just respect only, if i had the patience for young drooling girls then TA would be my juice of choice.

Also a combination of Alpha 7 and Scent of Eros has the ability to give just as excellent results as WOLF but this mix needs working out by the individual user to get it right, however when it is got right it can really rock big time.

There are also several other formulas around that are similar but i will leave this to othere that may want to chime in with their experience and opinions.
ah ok, good to know. thanks for the reply.
07-07-2012 5:42 PM

Share This Thread