Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
websites to buy pheromones?
fjmarin
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

websites to buy pheromones?
04-20-2021 11:17 PM

Greetings to all, some time ago I bought different pheromones to try them and each one did their own thing in particular, now im back and I need to restock and try something different and more social like the Glace or for work like Corporative, but where I bought (aromaphero.co.uk) they are sold out just like the XiSt, for which I ask for your help if you can share other websites with me to buy.

I stay tuned, thank you! ;)
04-20-2021 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: websites to buy pheromones?
04-21-2021 12:40 AM

(04-20-2021 11:17 PM)fjmarin Wrote:  Greetings to all, some time ago I bought different pheromones to try them and each one did their own thing in particular, now im back and I need to restock and try something different and more social like the Glace or for work like Corporative, but where I bought (aromaphero.co.uk) they are sold out just like the XiSt, for which I ask for your help if you can share other websites with me to buy.

I stay tuned, thank you! ;)

Hi fjmarin, (aromaphero.co.uk) they are a company that resell mones products. They are a good place to buy pheromone products if you want to just get products from different vendors all in one place. You can wait on them until they restock or just buy those product that you are interested in from the original seller. Glace is/was sold by Alpha Dreams and Xist is sold by pheromoneXS. I will link their websites below your you. There are a lot of other good socials you can try as well, others will be here shortly with some recommendations I am sure. However my advice is just do a lot of reading on a product before you decide to go ahead and buy any product.

Alpha Dreams

pheromoneXS
04-21-2021 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Need websites Washaq1234 9 1,741 03-27-2018 3:25 AM
Last Post: avi