Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

wasup
apex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

wasup
04-11-2018 4:52 AM

How it goes.

I got into mones trying out this soap from this company called Grondyke Soap Company. I was subscribed to one of those sites that sent gave deals on random products and came across it. I bought it as a joke, expecting it not to work.

Long story short, it worked. As well as it worked, there was a certain lack of control with it. On the other hand if you want first night lays it worked pretty well with some girls.

Months after I stopped using the soap I came across this site. It got me interested in mones again. I read a lot of this forum and bought more mones than I probably should have. You can probably tell which manufacturer I like best from my name haha.

I mainly joined to sell/trade the extra mones I have. I enjoy playing around with this stuff, particularly with self effects. I want to try out more stuff from Apex and LAL
04-11-2018 4:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: wasup
04-11-2018 7:45 AM

Welcome Apex. Im new too and i have only used AD products so far. Now thinking to buy from other companies. Could you please share why you liked Apex more? And what self effects you are getting?

Thanks
04-11-2018 7:45 AM
apex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 8:41 PM

Hey Med

I got into this game looking to get good self effects primarily, "other effects" are a bonus to me. In terms of application I was looking for stuff for business and social. The romance stuff is fun to play with but not my main concern. Consistency is more important to me than effectiveness. OD-ing sucks and I prefer something that works at 80% effectiveness 100% of the time than the converse.

Not a lot I can say that won't make me sound like either an Apex fanboy or a representative of the company. I'm not either. Suffice to say that in my experience, Apex works. I've tried Core and Titan so far. I'm going to try M3X, Imprint, and Dionysos soon.

A big reason Apex ranks 1st for me is the scents alone. The complexity and sophistication of the scents mirror that of the mone blends; that makes it child's play to be congruent with Apex mones compared to blends of other companies. And that's why I like Apex. It worked every single time I used it (at least in terms of self-effects). There may be some selection bias there, but the point is if they didn't work it happened so rarely I can't remember. I don't think I've ever OD'd with it. The effects of the Apex mones are exactly as advertised, I can't say anything more. Even to the point that core enhances other blends effortlessly. If I were to wear something every day it would be core, titan, or a blend of the two. It's that consistent.

I've also tried multiple products each from AT (alpha treasures), LAL, and PheromoneXS.

In my experience AT was crap. I don't buy this idea that if it doesn't work well "you're using it wrong". That may be true if you OD or you are very incongruent/uncofident with the use. Otherwise if it's that easy to misuse / OD it's a bad mix in my book.

PheromoneXS (I tried TabooXS and one other) was okay. They worked as advertised not bad for the price.

LAL: I tried AV once and it was fantastic, but it's priced a little high. Nude also "generates hits" the way it's supposed to. In fact just yesterday I was generating hits from a cute college girl (I was wearing 2 hits of Titan, 1 hit of Core, and 1 hit of Nude). I think the androstedione in the Nude made me tired though. The self effects in LAL are not as good as what I get from Apex. Which is okay because I think "other effects" are the priority with LAL (not that the "other effects" are bad with Apex). So LAL is great, it just has more of a learning curve. Mixing Core with LAL stuff works well. If you want to get laid LAL is a good way to go. I'm currently not that interested in this application.

How'd you describe your experiences with AD?
04-12-2018 8:41 PM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 1:38 AM

Apex thanks for long reply, its really helpful for someone with less experience to understand more about these companies.

I have only used single with always only one shot due to very heavy self effects. It might be only me having heavy negative effects since i am very sensitive in the brain. I drink coffee in the morning and still feel the caffeine at night and cannot sleep.

The best results i got from Instant Gentlemen, men and women both lean on me always. I have no negative effects, gives me extra confidence.

My second fav is Ammo, creates fun and love with whoever im with and this one causes me minor joint ache.

Third is Instant Shine that gives me most hits but i cannot use this much because of depression effect. Also gives me very strong joint aches. I think there is some other drug in this one.

AD was my first try because they seemed very proffesional from their website and forum and when you read a lot in their forums, you start thinking rest of the phero companies are inexperienced advertising based businesses (which was totally wrong). They don't let anyone to talk about other companies. Now AD is closed down and i am very suspicious it could be something related to their ingridients causing physical or psychological damage. This is just my guess, i hope im wrong.

Due to negative self effects im looking to try different company and thats why i had asked why apex and i will try apex products.

Thanks again for really helpful reply
04-13-2018 1:38 AM

Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-13-2018 8:04 AM

I can contrast @apex as I've been using Alpha Treasures at work for the last two weeks, I'm new to mones so I started at just one drop instead of the recommended two, it's been phenomenal. I started small because I didn't want an 'overnight transformation/different person' effect.

My understanding is that the Treasures products are more keyed up towards the adult man who wants to improve himself and attract positive relationships, versus the blunt-force approach that frat-boys want a magic product to help get them laid.
04-13-2018 8:04 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 9:31 AM

Is there anything in apex that creates instant love feeling on girls? Just i need a sudden killer to use it for this specific girl for the first few times and not gonna use it anymore. I have a chance to see her while she works at cash register. I have been suggested True Love. Any thoughts?
Thanks Smile
04-13-2018 9:31 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-13-2018 10:00 AM

(04-13-2018 9:31 AM)Med Wrote:  Is there anything in apex that creates instant love feeling on girls? Just i need a sudden killer to use it for this specific girl for the first few times and not gonna use it anymore. I have a chance to see her while she works at cash register. I have been suggested True Love. Any thoughts?
Thanks Smile

Imprint works very well to provide those crush type feelings. I've seen tremendous fallout from women while wearing it.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-13-2018 10:00 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-13-2018 10:21 AM

(04-13-2018 10:00 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Imprint works very well to provide those crush type feelings. I've seen tremendous fallout from women while wearing it.

Thanks, i will checkout that one, however so far i had decided to go with True Love by itself after i had read a lot of reviews. If you also say True love is good option, i will buy it now.
04-13-2018 10:21 AM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

04-13-2018 10:29 AM

(04-12-2018 8:41 PM)apex Wrote:  I think the androstedione in the Nude made me tired though.

There is no Androstadienone in nude

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
04-13-2018 10:29 AM
apex
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-14-2018 9:43 PM

(04-13-2018 10:29 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  There is no Androstadienone in nude

Looks like I misspoke. Thanks for the correction. That's very good to know. I just bought imprint so it'll be good to use a product that does have Androstadienone so I can see how that is.

As a side note I was thinking about this episode yesterday and realized I was on four hours of sleep doing some very demanding work the day after a heavy workout. Turns out I was just normal tired.
(04-13-2018 8:04 AM)Henry_the_turnip Wrote:  I can contrast @apex as I've been using Alpha Treasures at work for the last two weeks, I'm new to mones so I started at just one drop instead of the recommended two, it's been phenomenal. I started small because I didn't want an 'overnight transformation/different person' effect.

My understanding is that the Treasures products are more keyed up towards the adult man who wants to improve himself and attract positive relationships, versus the blunt-force approach that frat-boys want a magic product to help get them laid.

I have a sample of alpha treasures, I'm going to give it a test drive soon.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2018 9:46 PM by apex.)
04-14-2018 9:43 PM

Share This Thread