Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
washing off pheromones?
AlexG
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: washing off pheromones?
06-25-2019 4:52 PM

So it isnt enough to just go showering and rubbing shampoo over my body? and when i go swimming are the mones being washed off?
06-25-2019 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-29-2019 4:15 PM

(11-16-2011 3:58 AM)tdctdc Wrote:  This might sound like a stupid question, but do just soap and water wash off pheromones? Sarcastic hand

Body wash is a must, I usually use a variety of soaps, wash on wash off. I find it a lot easier to just apply to my clothing rather than my neck or hands and wash clothes rather than deal with that androstadienone smell that takes forever to go away.

Remember it takes only picograms of this shit for people to notice, lighter is better in a lot of cases.
06-29-2019 4:15 PM
Devin1Neil
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-07-2019 11:19 PM

(06-25-2019 4:52 PM)AlexG Wrote:  So it isnt enough to just go showering and rubbing shampoo over my body? and when i go swimming are the mones being washed off?

Showering and shampoo will get maybe 85% off. Swimming in a pool can actually make things a little worse for a while because as the water evaporates off your body it will carry the smell. The longer mones are on the harder I find them to wash off, think about it like a wine or oil stain, the longer they're on the surface, the harder it is to get off.
07-07-2019 11:19 PM
Crash
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-28-2019 11:48 PM

Remember it takes only picograms of this shit for people to notice, lighter is better in a lot of cases.[/QUOTE]

I am one of those that can smell the "Cat piss" from a distance, that and good pot "Skunk Piss" other stuff not so much. I can still smell it after washing and witch hazelling. I even took the clippers to my arm hair and trimmed it down but didn't work, I like the diffusion there on the back of my arms but am going to have to go to the traditional bare skin points.
10-28-2019 11:48 PM

Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-29-2019 1:47 AM

When I iron my button shirts that where washed with a powder detergent for an hour at 40degC in a washing machine they smell strongly mone-like. If the machine wash at this conditions don't remove everything than ordinary body washing/showering which is much more gentle (your skin would peel off if you would apply such a cleaning procedure to it) can't remove everything. On the other hand, when in the cases when I put too much stuff on my wrists or forarmes washing helped to get me back in the sweet spot. So washing reduces the mone content but seems not able to remove everything.
"Similia similibus solvuntur" - same stuff solutes in same stuff (sorry for that awefull translation, here my English reaches its limit). That means for mones, which are soluteable in oils or fat, that the cleaning is improved if you first apply an oil or fatty cream and than wash it of with soap. Here we even have stuff that is called shower oils, which are essentially mixtures of oil and shampoo, they are also quite good in removing mones. Of course the amount that has already diffused into the epidermis is not reachable by any cleaner. Only mechanical removal or long soaking can get this out.
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 2:00 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
10-29-2019 1:47 AM
jb20

Rep Post

10-29-2019 5:50 AM

Hydrogen peroxide or witch hazel on a cotton pad to looseness then a good soap like lava or hunter.Sadly no way to completely remove mones. Some say sliver iodide and triclosan works tho. Wear a good cologne like so mone smell isn't too much.I like to leave my sweaty clothes for a like week before washing so bacteria breakdown the monesDrunk
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 5:51 AM by jb20.)
10-29-2019 5:50 AM
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-04-2019 8:17 PM

I use soap to take out the outer layer of mones on the skin then witch hazel to get the mones off as close to the skin as possible. Works very well.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel::
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 8:18 PM by dsouza.)
11-04-2019 8:17 PM

Share This Thread