Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

vickyluv - No Posts but Banned Anyway - Reason!
shadowknight
BOSS

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: vickyluv - No Posts but Banned Anyway - Reason!
12-07-2011 11:12 PM

(12-07-2011 8:37 PM)Fishdude Wrote:  if you want to find scammers go to alibaba.com It's an international sales site that will sell you anything.

Buddy got 7 zodiac like boats sent over for a few hundred each. sold them for $700 Can .I bought one used it for fishing, very solid and sold it for $700 two years later.

I worked with him and we decided to buy 12 60 inch plasma tv's (4 years ago) for $250 each. Was a scam and you can tell easily. not like ebay where you have to build some rapor.

And if you like to order really cheap stuff internationally that is great shipping and honest (TAKE NOTE TRUE) go to dealextreme.com I ordered 4 times super cheap you would not beleive what you get for the money.

I ordered some noise cancelation earphones for my music on the iphone ($40-60Can here) $3 ,and a lazer pointer $12 total charge ........$15 yes free shipping from Hong Kong delivered to my home.

Course those astute my two points are, there are scammers but shipping can be cheap if you get the right shipper.

i used to buy at dealextreme haven't bought anything at the moment but yea they are legit. Before it would take almost half a month to a month to receive your items but now they have warehouses here in the US so the waiting time is less and the shipping is still free.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
12-07-2011 11:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

12-08-2011 11:06 AM

I have never received anything in less than 2 weeks from them. Most anything I even buy from them is always on backorder for a month before it even gets shipped. And NOTHING has ever shipped to me from the U.S. I just canccelled 2 orders I had with them that werre still on backorder, for stuff I bought in October.

I am done with dealextreme!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
12-08-2011 11:06 AM
shadowknight
BOSS

Rep Post

12-08-2011 1:00 PM

(12-08-2011 11:06 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I have never received anything in less than 2 weeks from them. Most anything I even buy from them is always on backorder for a month before it even gets shipped. And NOTHING has ever shipped to me from the U.S. I just canccelled 2 orders I had with them that werre still on backorder, for stuff I bought in October.

I am done with dealextreme!

that sucks when i used to order it would take about a 15-20 days from china. Just checked their website and they have a specific page for merchandise on their US warehouses but only list 147 items and only the first two and a half pages list things they have the other two on the items it says sold out.

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Liquid Alchemy Labs: aqua vitae, badwolf, posses alpha, nude
Alpha Dream: Corpo,Alfa Maschio, LIIK v1
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, E.O.W. perception samples
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
HAX: m512
Paradise7: pursuit
12-08-2011 1:00 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

12-08-2011 3:26 PM

Shipping is slow but is free and stuff is so cheap if I know I don't need the things fast then fine
They ship what they have in stock yes takes a month the rest you will wait 2-3 mos. I gave been credited my PayPal by them when they are out of stock indefinately but....they make money still when offering free shipping
12-08-2011 3:26 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chris banned and lost posts mark-in-dallas 68 39,329 10-08-2013 12:53 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas