Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"vegetable pheromones" ????
ambra
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

Question "vegetable pheromones" ????
02-10-2013 10:49 AM

Strange stuff LOL
well, this product is called Plus Play Secret Glamour Woman With Pheromone Perfume
they tell it has "vegetable pheromones" and in the INCI I do not see any Pheromones at all..
What's that???
i will submit he italian INCI if it helps:
Ingredienti: Alcool, Acqua, Profumo, Dimeticone Copoliolo, Butilfenil Metilpropionale, Benzoato di Benzile, Citral, Citronella Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenolo, Geraniolo, Estratto di Tuber Melanosporum.

it says not to mix with other perfume, could i use as a cover scent for Essence of a Woman or other unscented Pheromones??

I got a sample from:http://www.sexyavenue.com/it/bottega/afrodisiaci/afrodisiaci-per-lui/stimolare-il-desiderio/profumo-ai-feromoni-per-lei-16080.html?comfrom=250019&lang=L2&num=15576079

but you find it also here:http://www.sexshopworld.xxx/en/aphrodisiacs/perfume/plus-play-secret-glamour-woman-with-pheromone-perfume-17284

or:

Thanks!!!!!
02-10-2013 10:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1629
Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

RE: "vegetable pheromones" ????
02-10-2013 3:47 PM

(02-10-2013 10:49 AM)ambra Wrote:  Strange stuff LOL
well, this product is called Plus Play Secret Glamour Woman With Pheromone Perfume
they tell it has "vegetable pheromones" and in the INCI I do not see any Pheromones at all..
What's that???
i will submit he italian INCI if it helps:
Ingredienti: Alcool, Acqua, Profumo, Dimeticone Copoliolo, Butilfenil Metilpropionale, Benzoato di Benzile, Citral, Citronella Coumarin, Limonene, Eugenolo, Geraniolo, Estratto di Tuber Melanosporum.

it says not to mix with other perfume, could i use as a cover scent for Essence of a Woman or other unscented Pheromones??

I got a sample from:http://www.sexyavenue.com/it/bottega/afrodisiaci/afrodisiaci-per-lui/stimolare-il-desiderio/profumo-ai-feromoni-per-lei-16080.html?comfrom=250019&lang=L2&num=15576079

but you find it also here:http://www.sexshopworld.xxx/en/aphrodisiacs/perfume/plus-play-secret-glamour-woman-with-pheromone-perfume-17284

or:

Thanks!!!!!

I don't know this product or its quality, but something like 40% of all vegetables have nanogram quantities of various androgens. Celery, notably, has androstenone, for example.

The problem is that dosage is hard to determine for things like that.

Another question you need to ask is whether you can smell mones or not.
If you can't, it would be best to find someone who can and get their opinions on how you smell before going out, if possible.

[Image: Example.jpg]
02-10-2013 3:47 PM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

06-27-2013 6:41 PM

(02-10-2013 3:47 PM)wiserd Wrote:  I don't know this product or its quality, but something like 40% of all vegetables have nanogram quantities of various androgens. Celery, notably, has androstenone, for example.

The problem is that dosage is hard to determine for things like that.

Another question you need to ask is whether you can smell mones or not.
If you can't, it would be best to find someone who can and get their opinions on how you smell before going out, if possible.

NO FREAKIN WAY

Celery has androstenone actually IN IT??

That explains a lot... I eat like two heads of celery a day, I juice it all the time too. I know it is good for your testosterone levels. Sniffing celery is supposed to increase serum levels about 30% instantaneously. Onions do that to, except even more. Maybe that has something to do with it. A lot of times if I am going out to drink, I drink celery juice before. I eat stir fry with nothing but celery and onions for breakfast. I get it now. I wonder if onions have androgens too...

I know my diet is weird, but they say that about most vegan folk anyhow. But I think this could in part explain my OD sensitivity. Maybe.
06-27-2013 6:41 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

06-27-2013 10:33 PM

(06-27-2013 6:41 PM)Wanghan Wrote:  NO FREAKIN WAY

Celery has androstenone actually IN IT??

That explains a lot... I eat like two heads of celery a day, I juice it all the time too. I know it is good for your testosterone levels. Sniffing celery is supposed to increase serum levels about 30% instantaneously. Onions do that to, except even more. Maybe that has something to do with it. A lot of times if I am going out to drink, I drink celery juice before. I eat stir fry with nothing but celery and onions for breakfast. I get it now. I wonder if onions have androgens too...

I know my diet is weird, but they say that about most vegan folk anyhow. But I think this could in part explain my OD sensitivity. Maybe.

Yup. Celery has nanogram quantities.

And androsterone is in pine pollen, in some small amount. Quinoa seems to have a fair bit of some novel steroid....

I've tried blending cucumber seeds with alcohol and straining... the extract gave me horrible depression, similar to androstadienone. I don't know if I'd concentrated some pesticide, or if a little more dilution could have given me something that worked similar to androstadienone.

I'd never heard of onions being pheromonal, but I got some interesting effects from smelling the bulbettes including mood elevation once upon a time... It seems an interesting notion.

I know that Buddhist vegetarian food tends to be onion and garlic free. All kinds of explanations are given, like "they are medicinal in Asian culture." People remember rules without understanding why they follow them. But the one I believe the most is that those vegetables "increase desire".... The question, then, is which chemicals, specifically and then how to best separate the androgens from the pungent smelling smelling sulfur compounds...

06-27-2013 10:33 PM
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
80 thanks in 44 posts

06-28-2013 1:03 AM

From my understanding its the sulfur compounds in cruciferous vegetables and onions and garlic that make them so good for us. But yeah, I get what you mean. Try eating a bit of raw parsley after onions and garlic...it really helps.
06-28-2013 1:03 AM

wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1434 thanks in 735 posts

06-28-2013 7:25 AM

(06-28-2013 1:03 AM)Albion9 Wrote:  From my understanding its the sulfur compounds in cruciferous vegetables and onions and garlic that make them so good for us. But yeah, I get what you mean. Try eating a bit of raw parsley after onions and garlic...it really helps.

Yeah, as anti-biotics and anti-androgens. But not as pheromones, I don't think... I was wondering if there'd be a way to use some fraction of garlic as a note in a perfume, say.

06-28-2013 7:25 AM
Wanghan - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 61
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 90 posts

07-09-2013 5:49 PM

(06-28-2013 7:25 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Yeah, as anti-biotics and anti-androgens. But not as pheromones, I don't think... I was wondering if there'd be a way to use some fraction of garlic as a note in a perfume, say.

Dont do that. Every time i make garlic juice, the house reaks for days and there isnt much you can do. Air fresheners do not even kill the smell, it will outlast most of them if not all... you do NOT want that on you when talking to an american girl. Other countries, especially in the east, you could possibly get away with it. No experience there but i know they have a ton more garlic, onions, spices, and veggies in general included in their diets. In short, i do not feel you could put enough garlic in the fragrance to matter without smelling terrible.
07-09-2013 5:49 PM

Share This Thread