Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
underrated pheromax
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

underrated pheromax
05-30-2013 8:25 PM

pheromax was the first pheromone product that i bought and it made me a believer.you don't see many reviews on pheromax for 2 reasons.first it's an expensive product $80 bucks for a 14ml bottle,and second it's made in germany.for that price you can buy 2 quality products and everyone go for american pheromones,because they're the experts in this field.anyway let's move on to the review.the older version was simple 3mg Androstenone and 2mg nol.i got the new version which contain 1.8mg Androstenone,2mg Androstadienone and 1.2mg nols.i think the new formula is better because 3mg of Androstenone is too much,it can repel alot of people and ofcourse the Androstadienone for comfort.let me tell you folks! this is an excellent stand alone.masculine,sexual,comfort and breaking the ice all in one.i can see this product is similar to alter ego and extremely concentrated.2 sprays is my max,because it's very easy to OD and it stink.you need some potent colognes to cover the stench.those light aquatics can't cover the stink of pheromax.you need something abit stronger like allure sport,allure sport eau extreme,HUGO,azzaro chrome etc..so my phero adventure started with pheromax.i wore it around my friends and co-workers and oh boy it hit them hard and very consistent.i learned the meanings of IOI,DIHLs,dilated pupils and kino from pheromax.female co-workers talk dirty to me with eyes wide open and they won't shut their mouth.very talkative product.my best friend's wife gave me horny looks,couldn't stop playing with her hair,i want to suck your c@ck eyes,tried to touch my hand and she also said that me and her look like a nice couple.with her husband right there next to her unbelievable!!! my conclusion pheromax is a solid stand alone,especially the comfort vibe from Androstadienone but abit expensive.if the price is around $50-$60 a bottle,we will see alot of good reviews on this product
05-30-2013 8:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by alphavitea, scorpio69

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

RE: underrated pheromax
08-29-2013 12:38 AM

for general attraction or moderate sexual vibe stand alones,pheromax work best for me.my sweet spot is 2 sprays,but there are times i only wear 1 spray but still pretty effective! 1.8mg none,2mg Androstadienone and 1.2mg nol total 5mg in a 14ml bottle.can someone please figure out how many mcg of Androstenone in a single spray.with 1 shot the vibe is sensual,smooth just very nice.with 2 blasts the girls get really turned on.
08-29-2013 12:38 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3534
Thanks received:
2921 thanks in 1470 posts

08-29-2013 1:25 PM

Maybe the men's version worked beter than the women's? Pheromax for women was a complete failure for me Sad

I'm not bitter - I have lots of fun Pheromones that work briliantly for me now!

Maybe it's a matter of chemistry? Everyone is different...or maybe your own body is producing GREAT pheromones that work for you even without the addition of Pheromax Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-29-2013 1:25 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1206 thanks in 629 posts

08-30-2013 4:35 PM

If ya think about it there are many companies that use the same basic molecules that have been proven. Some of the go to ingredients for Pheromones are

Androstenone
Androstenol
Androstadienone
Androsterone

With these four alone you can make a million different phero blends and they would probably all work to some degree.

I'm gonna try alter ego next which is I believe just none, Nol, and Androsterone

Should be a pretty good blend.

If she bites you did it right.
08-30-2013 4:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Journal: Overkill is Underrated BarefootOxford 14 664 04-24-2017 12:36 AM
Last Post: D_Darko
  Most Underrated Mixes Ekscentra 75 12,596 06-17-2016 8:04 AM
Last Post: Jimmycrack
  an underrated sexual leon333 11 2,716 01-06-2014 7:30 AM
Last Post: leon333
  27 male newbie experiences so far with Scent of Eros Alpha 7 Alter Ego Pheromax ravman530 1 1,395 02-06-2013 10:04 PM
Last Post: as33156