Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trying AM mix
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

trying AM mix
05-02-2015 6:52 PM

Haven't had much success with am. I have had a few self effects from it, mostly feeling alpha and dominant. Posture is up, chest is out-people giving me smiles as I'm walking my dog, and my dog seems to respond to me better especially because she's the kind of type that pretty much does whatever the hell she wants.

Anyway I am mixing this with hypnotica that I got as a tester when I bought wolf.

Ratio is 1 to 4. Or rather approximately 25% hypnotica and 75% am.

I am trying this out on a prom, so to speak. This is happening tonight. and the kicker of all of this is im going with a friend who asked me and she's mostly bisexual. This prom also happens to be set up by the Gay Straight Alliance at this college.

I don't know what to expect, that's why I added to hypnotica to this. Hopefully it will give I AM a more welcoming signature.

I also have had no success with hypnotica so this is an experiment.

If you're curious about the tester is approximately the size of one from alpha dream but it happens to be empty as it was filled with certo so there could be some residual residue left over.

On a second note, would anyone who reads this know why AM has two layers when it has not been shaken? One on the top and it is of a more orange color and the other one below it is more of a clear color. Is one the orange the scented perfume?
05-02-2015 6:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: trying AM mix
05-02-2015 7:00 PM

(05-02-2015 6:52 PM)jjs1234 Wrote:  On a second note, would anyone who reads this know why AM has two layers when it has not been shaken? One on the top and it is of a more orange color and the other one below it is more of a clear color. Is one the orange the scented perfume?

Mine does not do that, Confused and it has been standing on the shelf for some time. Which scent is it? Mine is black spice. Are you storing it somewhere with too low/high temperatures or directly in sunlight?

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-02-2015 7:00 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 4:39 AM

Mine has never been in direct sunlight. I want to mention I bought this from a discount place that was mentioned on her some time ago. No it is sandalwood scent.
05-03-2015 4:39 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 4:46 AM

POTENTIAL WINNER COMBO:

- Had two beautiful women dance with me. One who came back multiple times. The other danced with me, we got close and started kissing/fondling on the dance-floor. Moved it to a darker area, she let me kiss her all over, bit her neck and suck on her titties while security was watching... (made her Orgasm from it)- Oh and she was grinding on my leg and touching my crotch. Left a damp spot by the way. (Best part: No alcohol was involved on both parties...)- (If I would have acted sooner, no-doubt that wet-spot would have been on my car-seat after I got my fill!

-Free drink at a bar. Asked for a Kamakazi and bartender claimed that he hasn't made one in a long time. So he made a drink for me and himself. It was on the house.

-Throughout the night, didnt care if women were beautiful, I had no approach anxiety (this was also before I met the crazy one above). Was going to dance with another beautiful gal but the music was WAY to loud. My ears hurt. How can people dance to this? The treble was off the charts imo.

-Had a drunk guy, be very close to me telling me that I had some kind of powerful aura and that I would go very far in this world. Was bordering on calling me a "god." TRUTH

-Got respect from all those around me.

May post more details... for now I want to say 1 (4hr old spray) combined with 1 new spray (at the time of the event), with 1 dab between the arms (also at the time of the party). Then later-on half-way through the event did another dab on the arms.

At the next bar, did 2 dabs between the arms.

This is all from a Alpha Dream tester bottle.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 4:55 AM by jjs1234.)
05-03-2015 4:46 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 4:56 AM

Seems like you can add more AM if you have a social cutting it.
05-03-2015 4:56 AM

moe

Rep Post

05-03-2015 6:36 AM

Nice report. Thanks for reporting.
Was that with the AM:Hypnotica combo or just AM ?

I also got my bottle of AM from a discounter that was advertising here some time ago, likely the same as you

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

05-03-2015 6:36 AM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 12:52 PM

It was the combo or mix since I added both sad shook the bottle. Looking at the tester, their are two layers too.

Is hypnotica different from glace? Because people say l2k is like AM except with glace...
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 12:54 PM by jjs1234.)
05-03-2015 12:52 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

05-03-2015 6:15 PM

I bought 2 bottles AM with the discount and both have that layer thing you say.It could be from the Sandalwood Musk scent.I wonder if this happens with Black Spice too but I'm not worried since it works like a charm.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
05-03-2015 6:15 PM
jjs1234
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-03-2015 6:56 PM

Im trying to figure this out. I dont think its a problem but is the Pheromones oil/silicone based and the scent is alcohol or something.
05-03-2015 6:56 PM
moe

Rep Post

05-04-2015 3:10 AM

(05-03-2015 6:15 PM)stefdude Wrote:  I bought 2 bottles AM with the discount and both have that layer thing you say.It could be from the Sandalwood Musk scent.I wonder if this happens with Black Spice too but I'm not worried since it works like a charm.

It could be the scent indeed since I bought mine from the same place but mine is in Black spice and it does not have that layer separation.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures: