Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
true pheromones
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

true pheromones
01-31-2011 10:07 AM

i wanted to pick up a bottle of "true love" but there wasnt a bottle size posted or if it was a spray or oil based product.

i would really like to find out before the end of the day, so i can use the discount code before it expires.

i sent an email directly, but incase i didnt get a response from them today, i figured someone in here would know.

thanx
01-31-2011 10:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: true pheromones
01-31-2011 4:01 PM

(01-31-2011 10:07 AM)spamz Wrote:  i wanted to pick up a bottle of "true love" but there wasnt a bottle size posted or if it was a spray or oil based product.

i would really like to find out before the end of the day, so i can use the discount code before it expires.

i sent an email directly, but incase i didnt get a response from them today, i figured someone in here would know.

thanx

I feel you on this one. In heading it dose say Oil Base slow release. But no qlue as to how much we're getting for $35.99.
01-31-2011 4:01 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2011 10:40 PM

well, i got an email directly. it stated that it was oil based, and that it was ready to ship. also that the description was updated but no info on the size of the bottle.

so i went to check the website, and yes it was updated but still no size.

i figure if its oil based and because it contains Methoxyestratetraenone, that it cant be any bigger than 10ml...
i think im gonna give it a go since im still in time for the discount. at least its ready to ship.

ill put some info in the review page when i get it, ill be sure to include the bottle size.
01-31-2011 10:40 PM
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-24-2011 11:19 PM

(01-31-2011 10:40 PM)spamz Wrote:  well, i got an email directly. it stated that it was oil based, and that it was ready to ship. also that the description was updated but no info on the size of the bottle.

so i went to check the website, and yes it was updated but still no size.

i figure if its oil based and because it contains Methoxyestratetraenone, that it cant be any bigger than 10ml...
i think im gonna give it a go since im still in time for the discount. at least its ready to ship.

ill put some info in the review page when i get it, ill be sure to include the bottle size.
As i have been really busy this year havent had much of a chance to visit the forum but after logging on i see some good reports on the true pheromones and the true love certainly looks as if its a juice worth applying, definatelly il have to give it a go, also i have copied a few stats for anyone interested cheers

TRUELoveTM contains the perfect blend of Methoxyestratetraenone, Androstenol (alpha & beta), Androstadienone & Estratetraenol

Why Alpha & Beta Androstenol?
? The pheromone has been coined as the "ice-breaker" of all pheromones

? It makes you more approachable and open to communication with others

? People around you will feel like they have known you forever and will actually open you first

? Women perceive men wearing this to be cordial, compassionate, caring and thus sexually engaging

? Suggested products in order of strength - TRUE Opener, TRUE Communication, TRUE Alpha

Why Androstadienone?
? Most documented for its effect on a female's cognition and in turn her actions

? Males can significantly elevate a female's mood, even alleviate residual PMS symptoms and increase alertness

? This "love pheromone" increases intimacy by extenuating feelings of comfort, connection, communciation and honesty

? Suggested products in order of strength - TRUE Communication, TRUE Alpha, TRUE Radiance, TRUE Charisma

Total Pheromone Content: 10,500 mcg (52.5 mcg/spray)

Effective Dosage: 1-5 sprays

Total Number of Sprays Per Bottle: 200 (+/- 10 sprays)

Total Volume: 30ml

Product is lightly scented. Can be used alone or in conjunction with an oil based pheromone.

Duration Of Effect: 4-6 hours

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-24-2011 11:19 PM

lighterseven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-01-2011 4:31 PM

Hey man, if you click on the picture of the bottle you'll see it. Theyre 30ml.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2011 4:37 PM by lighterseven.)
04-01-2011 4:31 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gilroy patch from true pheromones pupils011 3 1,830 03-05-2016 7:29 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  True Pheromones Discreet shipping? UTroyBoy 3 1,522 11-20-2015 5:10 PM
Last Post: Shawnie
  True pheromones flash sale superkop 5 1,927 04-23-2015 7:29 AM
Last Post: moe
  Test Results with True Pheromones adventurer23 1 1,376 08-25-2013 8:02 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  True Pheromones... Effort noted... but *Facepalm* Gslinger 5 2,813 02-23-2012 8:03 AM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper