Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
true cops?
Blade
Checking out the place

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

true cops?
06-07-2011 11:39 AM

Iv asked this question over on the TP forum, but no luck so far.

Has anyone used the 3ml copulins booster from TP, I want to add some to my Instant Jerk but I have no idea how many drops I should add to a 5ml bottle to get social proof strength, can anyone please help me?
06-07-2011 11:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by extraballislit

TruePheromones (Rep)
True Pheromones Staff

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
25 thanks in 15 posts

RE: true cops?
06-07-2011 11:48 AM

(06-07-2011 11:39 AM)Blade Wrote:  Iv asked this question over on the TP forum, but no luck so far.

Has anyone used the 3ml copulins booster from TP, I want to add some to my Instant Jerk but I have no idea how many drops I should add to a 5ml bottle to get social proof strength, can anyone please help me?

The 250% Copulin Boost is a bottle of True Essence 100% Copulins which you mix on the side at a deep discounted rate because it is an addition rather than a stand alone purchase. Feel free to compare the prices. It is not added into the mix itself due to it's pungent scent.

I recommend 2-3 drops at MOST as this stuff has a very powerful scent... VERY pungent.

Nikki Heart

Heart Who Am I?
06-07-2011 11:48 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit, Blade, Q-Tips
Blade
Checking out the place

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 3 posts

06-07-2011 11:53 AM

(06-07-2011 11:48 AM)TruePheromones (Rep) Wrote:  The 250% Copulin Boost is a bottle of True Essence 100% Copulins which you mix on the side at a deep discounted rate because it is an addition rather than a stand alone purchase. Feel free to compare the prices. It is not added into the mix itself due to it's pungent scent.

I recommend 2-3 drops at MOST as this stuff has a very powerful scent... VERY pungent.

Nikki Heart

Thankyou for your help Nikki Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 11:54 AM by Blade.)
06-07-2011 11:53 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 923
Thanks received:
696 thanks in 358 posts

06-07-2011 5:06 PM

Somewhere Terry posted in a thread about liking to apply a couple drops of cops to his application points before anything else, and giving them a 15-minute drying period before then spraying any additional pheromone products or cologne over the copulins.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

⇒ My Journal:
06-07-2011 5:06 PM
Thanks given by Blade
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 154
Thanks received:
234 thanks in 141 posts

06-07-2011 8:47 PM

(06-07-2011 5:06 PM)dbot Wrote:  Somewhere Terry posted in a thread about liking to apply a couple drops of cops to his application points before anything else, and giving them a 15-minute drying period before then spraying any additional pheromone products or cologne over the copulins.
I prefer to keep my copulins application in a separate area away from my pheromone application, therefore on the days that i choose to use copulins i will be wearing two separate applications, one being my pheromone app of choice and the other my copulins app which is always around the three drop mark.

Usually three drops of Essence of Woman applied to left inner forearm spread around elbow crook and downwards towards wrist and then cover this application after ten - fifteen minutes with a good cologne or edp @ 3 sprays, the integrity of the copulins remains intact and will last for a full eight hours.

My copulins app may be applied close to my pheromone app but i prefere to not have them mixed together, this works best for me, i have gone through several bottles of Essence of Woman and also several copulins vials that i obtained from Pioneer

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
06-07-2011 8:47 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Blade

Share This Thread