Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trenbolone fuckin
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

trenbolone fuckin
12-21-2022 3:41 PM

I don't know if you guys are into the body building scene their is one steroid that is, I have no other way of putting it fucking crazy for it effects on women.

Weird thing is guys will report injecting trenbolone early in their cycle so they still have nooby gains like 2 year lifting. All of sudden women become HYPER sexual around these guys.

I am talking threesome with hotties gf set it up. women letting them f them in the ass for the first time they have sex.

I would read these stories I be like this is Bullshit 9/10 they unload picture of them with their gf or times gfs. Like a million of these stories

Thing is you need to cycle off of trenbolone or else it will drop your estrogen too low you will lose interested in sex completely. Man need some estrogen to experience sexual arousal to.

So many question is what is trenbolone converted into Pheromone wise? Does anyone know the pathway in takes? Thank you

If you look up trenbolone body building you can find these stories
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2022 3:55 PM by mdw.)
12-21-2022 3:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nickels
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

trenbolone fuckin
12-23-2022 7:48 PM

Unsure about the phero side but women can smell high T.

Also, men with high T act a certain way that average to Low T does not.
12-23-2022 7:48 PM
Fly So Hi

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: trenbolone fuckin
12-26-2022 1:02 AM

Very interesting. It looks like a pheromone molecule, and at ~270 gĀ·mol it should have no problem flying. You should mix a 1 microgram spray of this stuff and report back your finds if you have access to it.
Thanks a lot for sharing!

FSH
12-26-2022 1:02 AM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-26-2022 2:44 AM

It's rather injected as I understand it, but it is an 18 carbon androgen steroid. It seems to be able to converted to estrogens, but obviously more to testosterone or DHT. My understanding is, that the natural occurring pheromones are the metabolites of sex hormones, so if you push up the sex hormones, the natural excretion of pheromones goes up as well. Would make sense imho, but I wouldn't mess around with an injectable veterinary prohormone that was invented for cattle and is banned in a couple of jurisdictions. I mean there is proper human TRT if you want or need it.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
12-26-2022 2:44 AM
wesllyx
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-26-2022 5:19 PM

(12-26-2022 2:44 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  It's rather injected as I understand it, but it is an 18 carbon androgen steroid. It seems to be able to converted to estrogens, but obviously more to testosterone or DHT. My understanding is, that the natural occurring pheromones are the metabolites of sex hormones, so if you push up the sex hormones, the natural excretion of pheromones goes up as well. Would make sense imho, but I wouldn't mess around with an injectable veterinary prohormone that was invented for cattle and is banned in a couple of jurisdictions. I mean there is proper human TRT if you want or need it.

I follow your posts, you are a very smart guy

what is your country ?
12-26-2022 5:19 PM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-27-2022 7:50 PM

I'm with Markus on this one. It would be entertaining to see if you had any effect with applying this as a pheromone. At the same time, all of those sarms or steroid products flood your body with testosterone, which will alter the way your skin smells (probably lots of T and your body compensating to produce other adjacent pheromones), and those guys act like they have high T... since technically they do at the time... which in itself will attract a certain kind of girl. Lots of factors here.
12-27-2022 7:50 PM
nightfallbeforedawn
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-28-2022 4:03 PM

I wonder if the opposite can happen. Finasteride is a drug that treats hair loss and it will reduce the conversion from testosterone to DHT. So you will end up with 60% less DHT in your system compared to the baseline.

The big question is, do these men with less DHT have worse Pheromone production?
12-28-2022 4:03 PM
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2022 6:37 PM

At least they have 'reduced libido' and erectile dysfunction on the list of unwanted side effects. No hair on the head is worth it, imho.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
12-28-2022 6:37 PM

Share This Thread