Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
Subscam - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
12-29-2016 8:19 AM

Hi for some reason I can't post this in the mens section, so I would appreciate if a mod would move it.

We was told that these subliminals could make our auras expand and get us women.

I brought this shitty $230 product that so far does nothing. Its absolutely useless.

develop maximum sexual irresistibility 3 or dmsi 3 for short.

The website is run by shannon matteson who overhypes his shitty useless products.

the forum that they have is very draconian. If you say it doesn't work they then attack you and say you haven't purchased the product. When you prove you brought the product they still accuse you of being a liar and ban you.

When you make an account just asking what you can do you to make the sub work they still ban you. As you can see they aren't really getting any results just retarded optimistic post. Most of the guys haven't got laid, even the main guy that made the product shannon matteson hasn't got laid.

I'm so pissed of man I need to get my money back.
12-29-2016 8:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

RE: subliminal shop scam Indigo Mindlabs scam
12-29-2016 8:49 AM

(12-29-2016 8:19 AM)Subscam Wrote:  Hi for some reason I can't post this in the mens section, so I would appreciate if a mod would move it.

We was told that these subliminals could make our auras expand and get us women.

I brought this shitty $230 product that so far does nothing. Its absolutely useless.

develop maximum sexual irresistibility 3 or dmsi 3 for short.

The website is run by shannon matteson who overhypes his shitty useless products.

the forum that they have is very draconian. If you say it doesn't work they then attack you and say you haven't purchased the product. When you prove you brought the product they still accuse you of being a liar and ban you.

When you make an account just asking what you can do you to make the sub work they still ban you. As you can see they aren't really getting any results just retarded optimistic post. Most of the guys haven't got laid, even the main guy that made the product shannon matteson hasn't got laid.

I'm so pissed of man I need to get my money back.

This does not belong in the men's section anyway. It belongs in Life and Leisure.

He has a Money back guarantee. Just get your money back.

"Do you have a money back guarantee?"

Yes we do. In fact we believe we have the best money back guarantee in the business. You can read it and the rest of our policies here under “Refund Policy”:

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-29-2016 8:49 AM
Subscam - Banned
Banned

12-29-2016 9:15 AM

(12-29-2016 8:49 AM)Paradox Wrote:  This does not belong in the men's section anyway. It belongs in Life and Leisure.

He has a Money back guarantee. Just get your money back.

"Do you have a money back guarantee?"

Yes we do. In fact we believe we have the best money back guarantee in the business. You can read it and the rest of our policies here under “Refund Policy”:

he doesn't have a refund for this particular product I brought called dmsi version 3.
12-29-2016 9:15 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-29-2016 9:24 AM

(12-29-2016 9:15 AM)Subscam Wrote:  he doesn't have a refund for this particular product I brought called dmsi version 3.

Send him an email stating your dis satisfaction with the product and request a refund. If he refuses you can then take it up with Paypal. They have a refund policy also.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
12-29-2016 9:24 AM
Subscam - Banned
Banned

12-29-2016 9:27 AM

(12-29-2016 9:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Send him an email stating your dis satisfaction with the product and request a refund. If he refuses you can then take it up with Paypal. They have a refund policy also.

im pming u about that
12-29-2016 9:27 AM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-29-2016 9:29 AM

I think you are kinda screwed. It states it right on the page you posted the link to.

"You are responsible for protecting yourself from any risk of pregnancy and STDs as a result of having used this program.

This program is currently in TESTING status. It therefore is not eligible for a refund under ANY circumstances. If you purchase this program, you are eligible for free upgrades until we achieve the goals of the program. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether or not to purchase this program."

If he does give you a refund, he'd be doing you a HUGE favor, as I don't think he's obligated to.

Also, I am not a sub-talk forum member and I get laid on tactics + personality + skillz.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 9:31 AM by Spars.)
12-29-2016 9:29 AM
Subscam - Banned
Banned

12-29-2016 9:36 AM

i need 5 post to pm
ok paradox hopefully u will get a pm now
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2016 9:37 AM by Subscam.)
12-29-2016 9:36 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-29-2016 10:54 AM

Just wait till DMSI is out of the testing phase. Then it will have the regular refund policy and you can get your money back.
12-29-2016 10:54 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

12-29-2016 11:24 AM

Update to all:

We resolved it.

12-29-2016 11:24 AM
Subscam - Banned
Banned

12-29-2016 12:14 PM

(12-29-2016 11:24 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Update to all:

We resolved it.

wouldn't say resolved just yet.
12-29-2016 12:14 PM