Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
strongest sexual
Ragnar
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 35 posts

strongest sexual
02-07-2014 3:07 PM

I know I could just look at the -none content of the various products, but that doesn't always tell the whole story. I was wondering how Turn Up The Heat stacks up against Evolve (oil) and SOB (spray). Which has the strongest sexual tone?

I'm going to open by saying that I believe that SOB is the strongest, but lasts 6 - hours, then Evolve, which has a social element for the first 3 - 4 hours, then builds the sexual element for the next 8 - 10 hours. Last in the group is Turn Up The Heat, which is neither as strong nor as fast as SOB, and doesn't last as long as Evolve. These are my opinions based on reading around, NOT personal experience.

What say you?

Smile
02-07-2014 3:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Panikos
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
101 thanks in 66 posts

RE: strongest sexual
02-07-2014 3:25 PM

I have used Evolve XS oil Heart, Heavy Ammo, so I'll vote for EvolveWacko

I have also got SOB but I have not tried it yet.

You may also try Domination XS - oilDiablo
02-07-2014 3:25 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4381
Thanks received:
2388 thanks in 1136 posts

02-07-2014 6:45 PM

(02-07-2014 3:07 PM)Ragnar Wrote:  I know I could just look at the -none content of the various products, but that doesn't always tell the whole story. I was wondering how Turn Up The Heat stacks up against Evolve (oil) and SOB (spray). Which has the strongest sexual tone?

I'm going to open by saying that I believe that SOB is the strongest, but lasts 6 - hours, then Evolve, which has a social element for the first 3 - 4 hours, then builds the sexual element for the next 8 - 10 hours. Last in the group is Turn Up The Heat, which is neither as strong nor as fast as SOB, and doesn't last as long as Evolve. These are my opinions based on reading around, NOT personal experience.

What say you?

Smile

PERSONAL EXPERIENCES is the ONLY way you can find your answers, Sir.

Evolve, Domination, Primal, Turn Up The Heat, SOB are the tops runners, yes?

Turn Up The Heat is fast, and it's strong, depending on your dosage.

TEST! TEST! TEST! Nana

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-07-2014 6:45 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2135
Thanks received:
2037 thanks in 943 posts

02-07-2014 8:26 PM

I haven't tried SOB, Evolve oil and Turn Up The Heat. I use Evolve spray and it is one of my favorites both as a standalone and in combo with others. Still curious to try heavier sexuals though.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-07-2014 8:26 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 253 posts

02-08-2014 2:42 AM

New Pheromone Additive and Turn Up The Heat are the strongest for me,and they're cheap too.some people underestimate Turn Up The Heat because it contain less Androstenone then other sexuals.if they try it they will be shock!!! yes the Androstenone ain't that high compare to other horny juices.but the steering molecules make Turn Up The Heat very strong.with only 2 sprays it repel mature women.it's not a good idea to spray this on during daytime,way too sexual.with this stuff on it's like walking around with your cock out and say to the ladies "go on! have a go".New Pheromone Additive is some ultra strong sex potion from the gods.it also boost my confidence through the roof,nuff said
02-08-2014 2:42 AM
Thanks given by V-nice

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 369
Thanks received:
376 thanks in 228 posts

02-08-2014 3:28 AM

old New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7 sometimes were both pretty strong to use. New New Pheromone Additive doesn't seem to do anything for me now. And its also a pain in the ass to get only one drop of that stuff
02-08-2014 3:28 AM
Thanks given by V-nice, MMM
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1676
Thanks received:
2216 thanks in 728 posts

02-08-2014 4:34 AM

Mine of course, as I've stressed many times, was the old MAG. The sexual attraction was RIDICULOUS! It was like women were caught under a spell. It gave me most blatant hits that at times seemed unreal! I've had a woman who personally knew my girl, come on to me! It was like she couldn't control herself!
Evolve now gives me some heavy sexual. But the old MAG wasn't just a strong sexual, but also strong attractant that hit in a matter of seconds! When I would turn around and see a lady blatantly flirting with me, I was like.. "WOAH!!"

I would love for everyone to experience such blatant hits... These guys had to ruin it for me... I want it back!!!!!! Ireful1

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
02-08-2014 4:34 AM
Thanks given by MMM, Boss
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 215
Thanks received:
667 thanks in 310 posts

02-08-2014 5:07 AM

(02-08-2014 2:42 AM)leon333 Wrote:  New Pheromone Additive and Turn Up The Heat are the strongest for me,and they're cheap too.some people underestimate Turn Up The Heat because it contain less Androstenone then other sexuals.if they try it they will be shock!!! yes the Androstenone ain't that high compare to other horny juices.but the steering molecules make Turn Up The Heat very strong.with only 2 sprays it repel mature women.it's not a good idea to spray this on during daytime,way too sexual.with this stuff on it's like walking around with your cock out and say to the ladies "go on! have a go".New Pheromone Additive is some ultra strong sex potion from the gods.it also boost my confidence through the roof,nuff said

Straight Androstenone is the strongest sexual available, the reason people find Turn Up The Heat strong is because it doesn't contain any heavy buffering molecules at all unlike most sexual products on the market, the only difference between 1 spray of 2.5mcg Turn Up The Heat and 2.5mcg of straight none is that it contains a molecule that effects the way you notice the hits but also has little buffering power over the none, anybody that knows their AD putatives will know what I'm talking about.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 5:33 AM by Blade.)
02-08-2014 5:07 AM
Thanks given by MMM, thundr, xtraspecial
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
503 thanks in 253 posts

02-08-2014 5:45 AM

(02-08-2014 3:28 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  old New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7 sometimes were both pretty strong to use. New New Pheromone Additive doesn't seem to do anything for me now. And its also a pain in the ass to get only one drop of that stuff

Alpha 7 give you strong sexual hits? with me I get that alpha dog commanding and respect hits with slow burn sexual.oh well we're all different.lucky I got 2 bottles old formula.i heard that the new formula is a dud
02-08-2014 5:45 AM
Thanks given by MMM

scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1093
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 75 posts

02-08-2014 7:10 PM

For me it's the old N.PA. When I ran the buildup routine I had a young girl sit next to me on the bus. She would stare at me hard for minutes. It seemed as if she couldn't control herself. Pretty blatant. That was some evil nectar I tell youDiablo

Evolve isn't bad either, I once had another girl sniff my neck and she was instantly glued to it. She was almost hysterically yelling "damn what are you wearing, tell me, tell me,tell me?" Smoke

I have tried Turn up the heat one or two times. It didn't do anything for me, need to do some more testing though. I haven't tried SOB yet.

________________________________________​_________________________
"You´ll miss 100 percent of the shots you never take" (Wayne Gretzky)

Current stash:
Alpha Dream: AM, Glace, L2K v.1&2, Corpo, Pregnenolone, Epi
Androtics: IG, IS, Ammo + SE, TUTH, MX297, P74, P75, P80, P83, P97, TAC, A314
HAX: M512, WMB, X22, WE9, 9+0
LAL: AV, Wolf, NA, Possess, A-1, Samples: Nude, DP, Hypnotica, LR7
Love Potion: Voracious, Samples: SS4M, SuperII, Excalibur, North Pole, Teddy
Love Scent: NPA, Impi Red, Alpha7, Samples: Chikara, AE, SoE
True: True Love, True Instinct
XS: ACE, Bliss, XS111, Xist, Samples: Flirt, Api, SOB, Connections
Erox, PherX, Pheromax sample
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 3:58 AM by scorpio69.)
02-08-2014 7:10 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Mars82, V-nice

Share This Thread