Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

some scientists still ignore the existence of human pheromones
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

some scientists still ignore the existence of human pheromones
05-26-2015 1:09 PM

i don't know if this true or not but lot of article explaining it, anyway im Pheromone user and i believe that human pheromones & putative exist

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
05-26-2015 1:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Nicksw

Leon226 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 25 posts

RE: some scientists still ignore the existence of human pheromones
05-30-2015 6:49 AM

They are writing it to make sure that no one uses it, only them, you must think this is a good news and they are doing us a favor by keeping it a secret.

My stash and rating:
-AscendXS(spray+oil) 8, EvolveXS(spray+oil) 6, CohesionXS(spray+oil) 7, DominationXS(oil)6, BlissXS6, Xist 7, LoveBoat 7,
Thundr Core 7.5 M3X 8
- Corporativo: 7, Alfa Maschio 8.5, LIIK 9, Glace 6
-Wolf:7.5, Nude Alpha 9, Aqua Vitae 7.5, SDX-9: 5, T150, Nude:7, Hypnotica Social:6, Bad Wolf: 9(self effect only),7.5.
-Scent of Eros:6, Alpha 7:7.
- A314 rev 32:9, Instant Honesty, MX297:8
05-30-2015 6:49 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 23 posts

05-30-2015 8:02 AM

Yeah in the ABC Radio interview I put up a while back, that guy said that our olfactory systems have shut down and we can no longer smell pheromones. We are more complex creatures now. But with what I have read here and experienced for myself (though I am hard on actual hits, I do notice mone related experiences daily) I just can't believe this to be true. I am happy that science disqualifies mones as it keeps it as an edge product that most won't allow themselves to have access to because they are not willing to experience life for themselves, rather being told what works and what does not. Leon226 is probably right, they probably do suppress this info to sell other products (colognes etc). Good for us!
05-30-2015 8:02 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1782
Thanks received:
4515 thanks in 1893 posts

05-30-2015 10:04 AM

(05-30-2015 8:02 AM)phero hacker Wrote:  Yeah in the ABC Radio interview I put up a while back, that guy said that our olfactory systems have shut down and we can no longer smell pheromones.

I believe that what they're probably referring to is the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which is the organ responsible for pheromonal signal transmission in reptile and mammal animal species where pheromones do play a large role. There is debate about whether the VNO actually even still exists in humans and of those that believe it does most of them still consider the VNO to be a vestigial organ with no active nerve or axon connections to the brain.

Let them continue to discount and debate all they want, those of us that use pheromones know better, regardless of whether it's the VNO, some other part of the olfactory system, or faeries that the are responsible for their transmission.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-30-2015 10:04 AM
Thanks given by phero hacker
AMANKIND
Sexnificant

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 84
Thanks received:
44 thanks in 31 posts

05-30-2015 11:08 AM

YES Mark in Dallas, i've read the same thing somewhere they just don't know whether is VNO responsible from transmitting signals to the brain or other parts in the human body. but the whole existence of pheromones relay to that part, which i think isn't discovered yet, Pheromones will still remain discreet subject & out of public.

PXS: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Bliss, LB, Vibe, Connections, DM, PSE, A1
Apex: Core, Imp
LAL: Wolf, AV, NA*
Andro: AmmoX2, P75
LS: NPA
PT: AT, GOA, CPT&THU*
Gone with the Wind: TUTH, Primitive*,Celebrity*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144*, TO-GO:A314, IO, IS, P130, P102
*:Samples
05-30-2015 11:08 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1454 thanks in 952 posts

05-30-2015 11:09 PM

Human VNO is inactive and 95% of our DNA is junk.....yyyyeeeeaaaa..... Nea

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
05-30-2015 11:09 PM
octopupus
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

07-21-2015 12:10 PM

There is the same kind of polemic about e-cigarette. According to some "expert", there is no "hard proof" of its efficiency to quit smoking, despite countless blogs, forums, facebook groups or comments from users in press articles and a fast growing vaping community.

The same about the supposed toxicity of the device, based on unrealistic uses of the device or flawed in vitro studies (like "The effect of pure nicotine on lung cells exposed for 24 hours").

That led me to reconsider the importance of intellectual honesty in the scientific community.
07-21-2015 12:10 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1782
Thanks received:
4515 thanks in 1893 posts

07-21-2015 4:27 PM

(07-21-2015 12:10 PM)octopupus Wrote:  There is the same kind of polemic about e-cigarette. According to some "expert", there is no "hard proof" of its efficiency to quit smoking, despite countless blogs, forums, facebook groups or comments from users in press articles and a fast growing vaping community.

The same about the supposed toxicity of the device, based on unrealistic uses of the device or flawed in vitro studies (like "The effect of pure nicotine on lung cells exposed for 24 hours").

Smoke Juice has been found to contain Propylene glycol, an ingredient used in Anti-Freeze. Now for the small print: It is added to the anti-freeze to make it LESS TOXIC. It is also an ingredient in the albuterol nebulizers that asthmatics have been huffing on for decades.

After smoking 1 1/2 to 2 packs a day of Marlboro 100's for 38 years and being able to give it up 3 days after buying my first QUALITY eCig, and having helped at least a dozen other smokers switch to eCigs and kick the habit, that's proof enough for me.

As to the flawed studies, here are a couple of abstracts from ncbi.nlm.nih.gov (PubMed.gov) that the Anti Tobacco advocates don't want to get out:

Secondhand exposure to vapors from electronic cigarettes.

Quote:Results: The study showed that e-cigarettes are a source of secondhand exposure to nicotine but not to combustion toxicants. The air concentrations of nicotine emitted by various brands of e-cigarettes ranged from 0.82 to 6.23 µg/m(3). The average concentration of nicotine resulting from smoking tobacco cigarettes was 10 times higher than from e-cigarettes (31.60±6.91 vs. 3.32±2.49 µg/m(3), respectively; p = .0081).

Conclusions: Using an e-cigarette in indoor environments may involuntarily expose nonusers to nicotine but not to toxic tobacco-specific combustion products. More research is needed to evaluate health consequences of secondhand exposure to nicotine, especially among vulnerable populations, including children, pregnant women, and people with cardiovascular conditions

Acute effects of electronic and tobacco cigarette smoking on complete blood count.

Quote:Abstract: The World Health Organisation called for research assessing the safety of electronic cigarette (e-cigarette). We evaluated the acute effect of active and passive e-cigarette and tobacco cigarette smoking on complete blood count (CBC) markers in 15 smokers and 15 never-smokers, respectively. Smokers underwent a control session, an active tobacco cigarette smoking session, and an active e-cigarette smoking session. Never-smokers underwent a control session, a passive tobacco cigarette smoking session, and a passive e-cigarette smoking session. The results demonstrated that CBC indices remained unchanged during the control session and the active and passive e-cigarette smoking sessions (P>0.05). Active and passive tobacco cigarette smoking increased white blood cell, lymphocyte, and granulocyte counts for at least one hour in smokers and never smokers (P<0.05). It is concluded that acute active and passive smoking using the e-cigarettes tested in the current study does not influence CBC indices in smokers and never smokers, respectively. In contrast, acute active and passive tobacco cigarette smoking increase the secondary proteins of acute inflammatory load for at least one hour. More research is needed to evaluate chemical safety issues and other areas of consumer product safety of e-cigarettes, because the nicotine content in the liquids used may vary considerably.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-21-2015 4:27 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Jolly Jumper, Toad in the Hole
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 4 posts

08-13-2016 6:13 PM

This is a very old game from media my friend. They do this to protect or to make sure that it doesn't get out of control... Imagine if every single person is using pheromones... That means any where you go it will be OD so many mones at the same place is no good for sure
08-13-2016 6:13 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, whydoievenbother

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Professor challenges existence of pheromones Forum Staff 0 1,151 11-07-2010 11:17 AM
Last Post: Forum Staff