Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
smoking and mones ?
oj111
time to try out

Sex: Male

Rep Post

smoking and mones ?
11-30-2011 1:11 AM

i have recently purchased AM and glace from alpha dream and still waiting for them to be delivered by mail.

Reading thru the forum to increase my knowledge and has helped me out a lot, kudos to everyone here. thou i cudnt find any info on effects of smoke filled areas on action of mones ?

being a regular smoker, i would like to ask the more experienced mone users, if my personal smoking has any killing effect on the action of mones ? also i do visit clubs which have smoking allowed in them, how effective will mones be there ?

thankyou
11-30-2011 1:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: smoking and mones ?
11-30-2011 1:14 AM

I do not believe smoking will have any effect on them, however if busy nightspots are your thing, you will want to wear more of a pheromone than you normally would in the daytime or a small party so that you can stand out more. There are a lot of invisible smells in large venues, natural pheromones, you want to stand out more.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
11-30-2011 1:14 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-30-2011 12:14 PM

I smoke. Only outside. I still get mad self effects and people around me are affected. I started playing with pheromones before I started smoking (this time), so I had about 1.5 years of experience with pheromones with no smoking. No difference at all.
11-30-2011 12:14 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-30-2011 1:23 PM

I smoke outside, and I try to blow my smoke with the wind so it doesn't come back on me.
11-30-2011 1:23 PM
oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2011 2:20 PM

Hmm, really good question.

I remember reading somewhere back in the day when I first started using Pheromones of these two dudes that would go out to clubs testing their Pheromones, and somehow, smoking did affect the effectiveness of their products. Ill have to find it and link it.
11-30-2011 2:20 PM

oms123
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2011 2:34 PM

Found it!!!!

Static (August 4, 2005):
" Natural Pheremone Experiment
Ok this may not suit everybody , but back when i was single i conducted a few experiments.

The human body secretes pheremones from certian key areas. The number one area is , you guesed it.....the genitals, as the reproductive organ.

Myself and three other friends conducted the following experiment with natural pheremones.

Through out a 2month period we would every second week take tissue paper and rub it over our genetals. Us males only rubbed on the balls, but not the penis. The girl of our group rubbed along the back of the vagina just before her butt.

We were carefull not to get sweat on the tissues.
We then went and rubbed the tissue on our necks and jaw and hands. We also quite smoking as this dulls the affect.

The result was that whenever we rubbed our faces and then went out, we would have guys and girls come up to us and flirt with us. This process was reversed also with the vaginal pheremones rubbed on us guys.
The affect of this was that guys more than ladies would seem to be relentless arround us guys. We did also get some deathly stares from some men when vaginal pheremones were rubbed on us.This did vary on occasions with greater or lesser affect. Experiment were performed after sex also with a slightly improved result.

On one occasion a plastic bag was tied arround my balls and i went for a walk. Upon my return the bag was removed and the sweat/odours (directly from the balls) could clearly be seen in the bag. I used this on a tissue and the affect seemed to make many a ladies head turn as i walked down the street. Upon striking up conversation i noticed dialated pupils in almost all of the ladies who spoke with me.

As i said this is not for everyone. But for obvious reasons men have a disatvantage with our genetals not carrying moisture as much as the ladies do. And so the rubbing of the phremones on our faces and hands was what needed to be done."
11-30-2011 2:34 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-01-2011 2:48 AM

Wow. Just wow. That iz the most hardcore mone experiment I have yet read. My jimmy hat is off to them!

I'll spray anything apparently...
12-01-2011 2:48 AM
oj111
time to try out

Rep Post

12-01-2011 2:51 AM

(11-30-2011 12:14 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  I smoke. Only outside. I still get mad self effects and people around me are affected. I started playing with pheromones before I started smoking (this time), so I had about 1.5 years of experience with pheromones with no smoking. No difference at all.

mad self effects ?
12-01-2011 2:51 AM
Grasshopper
Making It Happen

Rep Post

12-06-2011 9:49 AM

I was just about to ask this question...good to know I can keep my bad habits.
12-06-2011 9:49 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-06-2011 10:42 AM

(12-01-2011 2:51 AM)oj111 Wrote:  mad self effects ?

Yes, i get self effects. A LOT of them. Some people do, some people don't.
12-06-2011 10:42 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Relationship of smoking cessation and nicotine gum use to salivary androstenedione blitz 1 1,486 12-30-2015 8:06 AM
Last Post: Ancillian