Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
silicone base users,need some advice!!!
leon333
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

silicone base users,need some advice!!!
03-31-2017 3:42 AM

i ordered a pheromone product from love potion.i chose the 60/40 alcohol silicone base.received the bottle today and on the back it's marked 60/40 alcohol dpg base..hmmm maybe they sent me the alcohol version,or maybe this is the silicone version with wrong marking.to all the experienced silicone users out there..when you spray the juice onto your skin,how can you tell if it's a silicone base? thanks in advance
03-31-2017 3:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: silicone base users,need some advice!!!
03-31-2017 5:54 AM

(03-31-2017 3:42 AM)leon333 Wrote:  i ordered a pheromone product from love potion.i chose the 60/40 alcohol silicone base.received the bottle today and on the back it's marked 60/40 alcohol dpg base..hmmm maybe they sent me the alcohol version,or maybe this is the silicone version with wrong marking.to all the experienced silicone users out there..when you spray the juice onto your skin,how can you tell if it's a silicone base? thanks in advance

Best way to find out is take a photo of the label and send it to lpmp customer service. I've exchanged emails back and forth many times with a lovely lady called Heather. She's very helpful. Send ur receipt number as well, so they can check. They'll tell ya fairly quickly. Not sure if they're shut on week ends but I reckon that's the best way to find out.

Good luck.
03-31-2017 5:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread