Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sexual mone for first timer?
justavgjoe_uk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

sexual mone for first timer?
07-12-2016 2:32 AM

Hi all

I'm new to mones. I'm 40, in a bad marriage and looking for any confidence booster I can find. That's whats brought me to these forums (and got me searching).

What I am already - very responsible (and seen that way), mature but also funny. However, most women just see me as friends. Whilst I appreciate that 99% of that is down to me, I'm looking to test out mones that help/assist in other areas (sexual, intimacy). I work out and am in very good shape for my age, but an average looker otherwise.

I don't expect to get into one night stands just because of a product. But, just getting more attention would do me a world of good in terms of self confidence. I'm married to a workaholic and I'm at the point where I feel my life is over. So, this is just an experiment. In a way, I want to be different now and not just be that guy who is always reliable (I doubt that will change), I just want there to be a little more excitement in life!

Ideally I'd like a product that's not scented, but I'm open to anything right now. To date, I'v considered

Athena - pricey, but willing to give it a go
Xist oil
Alfa maschio
Bad wolf

I want to order soon as I've been procrastinating and cant decide. Can anyone recommend a product (even if not above). I am based in the UK. Also, I'd prefer not to start mixing all sorts of stuff, so just looking for a really good base product.

Thanks for reading!
07-12-2016 2:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sexual mone for first timer?
07-12-2016 2:16 PM

Honestly I would recommend starting with bad wolf. If you are prone to anger, I would probably go with something else though. Good luck mate
07-12-2016 2:16 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-12-2016 3:04 PM

I second BW

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
07-12-2016 3:04 PM
Yahachu
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-12-2016 3:45 PM

(07-12-2016 2:32 AM)justavgjoe_uk Wrote:  Hi all

I'm new to mones. I'm 40, in a bad marriage and looking for any confidence booster I can find. That's whats brought me to these forums (and got me searching).

What I am already - very responsible (and seen that way), mature but also funny. However, most women just see me as friends. Whilst I appreciate that 99% of that is down to me, I'm looking to test out mones that help/assist in other areas (sexual, intimacy). I work out and am in very good shape for my age, but an average looker otherwise.

I don't expect to get into one night stands just because of a product. But, just getting more attention would do me a world of good in terms of self confidence. I'm married to a workaholic and I'm at the point where I feel my life is over. So, this is just an experiment. In a way, I want to be different now and not just be that guy who is always reliable (I doubt that will change), I just want there to be a little more excitement in life!

Ideally I'd like a product that's not scented, but I'm open to anything right now. To date, I'v considered

Athena - pricey, but willing to give it a go
Xist oil
Alfa maschio
Bad wolf

I want to order soon as I've been procrastinating and cant decide. Can anyone recommend a product (even if not above). I am based in the UK. Also, I'd prefer not to start mixing all sorts of stuff, so just looking for a really good base product.

Thanks for reading!

Bad wolf will definitely give you some excitement... Don't go crazy with the dose at first

Status > personality + looks > money > mones.

If you can't approach, flirt, escalate, and then close without mones, then you shouldn't be wearing mones for pickup at all.

Being a people pleaser is the easiest way to get walked all over and hate your life.

If all she has to do to get you in bed is look pretty, why would she value you?

My journal
07-12-2016 3:45 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

07-12-2016 3:47 PM

I recommend Alpha Treasures. Read through the Alpha Treasures thread. I think this is what you are looking for.

It is great by itself. No need to mix.
07-12-2016 3:47 PM

justavgjoe_uk
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2016 2:58 AM

Thanks for the replies

Was wondering what the bad points of BW are (if any)

Also, I've read some threads about p83 having a disinhibitory effect - would BW do this too?

And lastly, how would one compare Ammo and BW (apart from cost which is not an issue right now)

Thanks
07-13-2016 2:58 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2016 11:38 PM

travel size mx353. just do it.
assuming you can be playful and you are on the prowl.
sexy, social, works broad age range, with folks who know you and those who don't and doesn't risk alienating guys.

Other Thoughts:
athena if you want see if there is any fire left with your current. plus you would get cred for reviewing it.
xist is overrated imho but you could give it awhirl. I don't consider it beginner friendly.
am - have, but haven't tried. no opinion.
bad wolf - look I've been there, the feeling that there is no spark, life is passing you by, etc and this one is supposed to change your attitude. Are you really heading out to the club or crowded pub? Besides it doesn't sound beginner friendly to me.

Cheap Thrills
You should also consider a purchasing sample of SS4M and a stick of T150 just to play with copulins (its relatively cheap). Both are beginner friendly.

You can't go wrong with Alter Ego Gel pack IMHO. Its old school, simple, smells great, low cost for experimenting.
07-13-2016 11:38 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2016 12:37 PM

one more thing - a few more thoughts:
go slow with the mones. stay cool.
test a few until you get the hang of it. don't go hog wild.
if you are testing on your wife, map out her cycle and test different times of the month. different mones will have wildly different reactions at various times in the cylce.

be advised if she was on the pill in the past and no longer on the pill, the whole VMNO and body chemistry thing goes to shit. take this into account.

Be advised if she is going thru peri-menopause early or you have major low-T, weight gain, or kids... all this could be a bigger part of what is going on.

Pheromones will light a few sparks but not cure the underlying issues.

finally pheromones still continue to be widely mocked. that is a good thing. at the moment, they are a great secret tool which helps readjust the playing field. keep the use on the down low.
07-14-2016 12:37 PM

Share This Thread