Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

sex sex and rock n roll
alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

sex sex and rock n roll
11-15-2011 6:10 AM

hi
that`s what I want.

If I look like Jack Black and want to have a one night thing
with a victoria`s secret model, what do I get?
(not saying it`s going to happen, just an example of a challenge)

RoguesScholar posted about Alfa Maschio
but what would you do to boost it up even more.
any other strong items suggested to be used along?

need to do that since women don`t notice me much in
the first place.
11-15-2011 6:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sex sex and rock n roll
11-15-2011 6:19 AM

Welcome!

Alfa Maschio + True Love if you're going to try same-night-lays. Best allround-combo, IME.
Aqua Vitae + Wolf if you want to convert a female friend of yours to your girlfriend and for "alpha"-type girls. The girl has to be already comfortable with you. (This combo will definitely get you noticed. Produces very visible reactions, at least for me.)
Glace or Wolf > True Alpha for shyer girls (often Asians).

That's the stuff i tried.

Others often recommend:
Nude Alpha + Androstadienone
New Pheromone Additive + Androstadienone

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 6:22 AM by idontknow.)
11-15-2011 6:19 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

11-15-2011 6:28 AM

Hi alpaca, welcome to PheroTruth! Pheromones can help in getting attention from women, but they aren't magical bullets and aren't going to fundamentally change who you are, or how anyone interacts with you.

RoguesScholar is also new here and Alpha Maschio was his first pheromone, but I'm sure if you were to ask him just how much the Alpha Maschip added to what he's already got going for him, he would tell you it gave him maybe a 10 or 15% boost.

If you feel that you're not being noticed by girls, the first thing to do is work on yourself to change that. Pheromones can only help to amplify what's already there, but they wcan not make anybody feel anything that's not already there, or make anyone do anything they don't want to.

That being said, I think the social products would probably do far more for you than the sexual ones, until you work on making yourself more noticeable, and feelm that girls are at least showing you some attention.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
11-15-2011 6:28 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-15-2011 7:02 AM

Welcome.
Try spinach sideLol

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-15-2011 7:02 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-15-2011 7:21 AM

Thanks for the post Mark! Basically you're right, though i guess Pheromones can be a little more than the 10-15%.

I did the PUA game stuff a few months ago. I approached 30+ girls in one week and ~100 in the two months before. From the 100 girls, i got like 8 numbers, 5 dates, 5 makeouts, 3 almost lays. So after all i got nothing. My game was very bad. I just tried to get numbers, which usually shouldn't be that hard. Approaching women felt hard, forced and unrewarding most of the time, though with a few very fun occasions in between.

While approaching the 30 girls, i was wearing X22 and Aqua Vitae and could have gotten lots of numbers. It was in my holidays and i just gamed aggressively for sex. While having really really bad game in that regard. Things were very different with mones on. Some girls even wanted me to take their numbers. Makeout after 2 minutes, grinding, "You're totally my type, but my BF is over there Sad", girls grabbing me. X22(got some messed up -none heavy version, i guess) and AV weren't good for clubbing. Even though my results were much better, while i was a phero newbie and didn't know anything about (over-)dosing. Approaching women got a breeze. It became somewhat natural. Reactions turned much more positive.

First night with my currently favorite combo, AM+TL, i layed a hot virgin. Haven't really tried that PUA stuff anymore since i'm currently kept busy. Though i could see my numbers improving HUGELY with TL+AM.

You're right that you need to build your own personality first, Mark. Also i think that Pheromones can push you over the edge, when you're almost there, like the extra %s.

On the other hand, i believe that those sexual products are personality builders on their own. Some hits are just soo good for your ego, which helps you to gain confidence and improve your game, IMO. Better game -> more confidence, better 'mone effects -> better game -> more confidence [...]

Also the self-effects, especially of AV and Alfa Maschio can show you a different, alpha-side of yourself, which you may not have known.

Knowing that you get an edge, the placebo-effect, really boosts your confidence some more.

11-15-2011 7:21 AM

alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:43 AM

Thank you very much

and def read into your journals

honestly, a few are attracted to me
once went to a gentlemen`s club, and a stripper
came to give a dance
she was grabbing me down there and was asking
questions, telling to marry her then she kissed me on the lip
(no, i didnt spend lots of $, just one dance)

some might do that with any customer, but she was
coming at me, could tell she wanted it but I didn`t feel right with her

I`m not really talkative, and people expect me to be all quiet and obedient
when I feel that from a girl, keeping my pants on
11-15-2011 9:43 AM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-15-2011 9:54 AM

Also read as33 journal https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-t...My-journey. Definitely one of the best reads around.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 9:58 AM by idontknow.)
11-15-2011 9:54 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-15-2011 10:12 AM

(11-15-2011 6:10 AM)alpaca Wrote:  hi
that`s what I want.

If I look like Jack Black and want to have a one night thing
with a victoria`s secret model, what do I get?
(not saying it`s going to happen, just an example of a challenge)

RoguesScholar posted about Alfa Maschio
but what would you do to boost it up even more.
any other strong items suggested to be used along?

need to do that since women don`t notice me much in
the first place.

Welcome to the forum Alpaca,

There are tons of options for you my friend. Just browse through all the threads to determine what may work for you. One thing for sure is that should involve Alpha Dream's Glace.

Communication is key to attraction. If a hot woman isn't interest in holding a conversation with you or feels she can't relate to you in the few conversation you do have she will never be interested in sleeping with you.

Don't let your weight and looks hold you back as you looking like jack black can actually work on your side. Ladies like to be humoured tell a few jokes don't come off as needy and the mones can do the rest.

I have uploaded some products that may be of help to you in your quest. I can also upload when I have the chance things to do with breaking bad habits and losing weight.

There are so many ways to skin a cat. I'm looking forward to reading about your exploits. You got Reps!!

Kind Regards,

as3

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:13 AM by as33156.)
11-15-2011 10:12 AM
alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 10:21 AM

(11-15-2011 9:54 AM)idontknow Wrote:  Also read as33 journal https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-t...My-journey. Definitely one of the best reads around.

read some of as33`s, and it`s funny

"was to afraid to try Alfa Maschio because I thought she would force me to bang her"

hahahahahaha
11-15-2011 10:21 AM
alpaca
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-15-2011 10:23 AM

(11-15-2011 10:12 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Alpaca,

There are tons of options for you my friend. Just browse through all the threads to determine what may work for you. One thing for sure is that should involve Alpha Dream's Glace.

Communication is key to attraction. If a hot woman isn't interest in holding a conversation with you or feels she can't relate to you in the few conversation you do have she will never be interested in sleeping with you.

Don't let your weight and looks hold you back as you looking like jack black can actually work on your side. Ladies like to be humoured tell a few jokes don't come off as needy and the mones can do the rest.

I have uploaded some products that may be of help to you in your quest. I can also upload when I have the chance things to do with breaking bad habits and losing weight.

There are so many ways to skin a cat. I'm looking forward to reading about your exploits. You got Reps!!

Kind Regards,

as3

ah, here is the man
thank you

i was just laughing from reading your journals
(11-15-2011 10:12 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Welcome to the forum Alpaca,

Kind Regards,

as3

ah, here is the man
thank you

i was just laughing from reading your journals
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 10:23 AM by alpaca.)
11-15-2011 10:23 AM

Share This Thread