Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sex drive and testosterone
dsouza

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
768 thanks in 413 posts

sex drive and testosterone
01-20-2014 9:27 PM

I am noticing something I need some clarification on.. I use androgel and apply it at night. About 6 pm.. It reaches its peak at 10 pm.

Sometimes at around 9-10 pm I feel really horny and in the mood for sex, but just today around the same time I was feeling very angry inside (I don't show my anger on the outside), thinking a woman i'm dating is untrustworthy, and I wasn't getting horny but rather aggressive.. It felt like my breathing was shallow , and I was revved up. I also did weight training today.

Why is somedays I feel horny and calm with the testosterone and other days like today it was more "inside" rage and no desire for sex but rather thoughts of anger?

Its not as easy as saying relax it will all get better.. Something is different. Is this how hormonal changes are supposed to happen? Sometimes high libido sometimes anger? Is this normal?

I often feel lust for a woman i'm dating but sometimes I feel resentment/hurt towards her as if she's going to take off on me after all I've done for her..I visualize situations when we're in a bar and she has had a bit to drunk and she checks out other guys who may come on to her in front of me because of the way she dresses. I don't know why I should feel this..I just want short term sex with her, so why am I feeling hostility? It's not like I want to marry her. But I envison these scenarios and it brings out anger, rage , and thoughts of being a protector and ruins thoughts of sexual desire which is what higher T is supposed to give me in the first place.

Any insight...?
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2014 9:51 PM by dsouza.)
01-20-2014 9:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Messages In This Thread
sex drive and testosterone - dsouza - 01-20-2014 9:27 PM
RE: sex drive and testosterone - Phya - 04-27-2014, 2:41 PM