Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sensitive mine detection
DesperateDan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

sensitive mine detection
08-29-2018 7:37 AM

Out of interest....are women that can smell mones at a thousand paces more sensitive to the effects?
08-29-2018 7:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: sensitive mine detection
08-29-2018 9:08 AM

(08-29-2018 7:37 AM)DesperateDan Wrote:  Out of interest....are women that can smell mones at a thousand paces more sensitive to the effects?

At least in my experience, I'd say yes but maybe not in the way you'd expect. I live in an area that has more than its share of super sniffers. I think it's because a lot of the women around here grew up on farms and are used to the scent of animal pheromones. ESPECIALLY androstenone.

When they 'smell' the pheromones, no matter how well covered, they all seem to in some fashion back away and not want to get as close because they are reminded of the barnyard. I mostly have this issue when wearing anything from PheromoneXS but I believe it is because they are some potent products, not because of any lack of quality. About the best cover scents I've found to counteract this have been the ones from LPMP because they are so strong and heavy.

Just my 2 cents.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-29-2018 9:08 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-29-2018 9:16 AM

I seriously, seriously doubt that any woman or man can smell mones from 1,000 paces away, which would be from around 1/2 mile, maybe more.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with a guaranteed 100% fatality rate
08-29-2018 9:16 AM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

08-29-2018 11:24 AM

1000 paces is 8 football fields end to end. So I'm going to go with no
08-29-2018 11:24 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-29-2018 11:39 AM

Assuming that your 1000 paces away was simple exaggeration; there are some people, men and women alike, that are more sensitive to the scent of pheromones than others. Logic would assume that the more sensitive someone is that they may also be able to detect that scent at a greater distance; but range of our senses and their overall sensitivity are, of course, factors.

My wife reacted to me the first time I wore any around her by saying that I smelled like i had just been cleaning up a bathroom, so she was definitely sensitive. she also reacts quickly and negatively to things like chemical fumes, paint fumes, etc long before I can even detect the smell.

So yeah, there is a varying degree of detection at work, as well as varying degrees of effects

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-29-2018 11:39 AM
DesperateDan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2018 12:53 PM

(08-29-2018 9:16 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I seriously, seriously doubt that any woman or man can smell mones from 1,000 paces away, which would be from around 1/2 mile, maybe more.

The one i'm having issues with atm can smell it on me if i'm on a bus going past someones house and they are reading about it on the internet lol
08-29-2018 12:53 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-29-2018 2:35 PM

(08-29-2018 12:53 PM)DesperateDan Wrote:  The one i'm having issues with atm can smell it on me if i'm on a bus going past someones house and they are reading about it on the internet lol

sideLolsideLolsideLol

Seriously, I had an ex like that. At the time, the only pheromone blends I could wear around her were All That Jazz (by a now defunct company) and MX113 (a test mix by Androtics). Anything else, or anything that really had ANY androstenone in it she thought smelled like 'pig urine.'

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-29-2018 2:35 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

08-29-2018 5:18 PM

(08-29-2018 7:37 AM)DesperateDan Wrote:  Out of interest....are women that can smell mones at a thousand paces more sensitive to the effects?

The people I can think of who have been most aversive to the smell of male pheromones have been lesbians and asexuals. Not consistently, but on average.

OKCupid noted that the best predictor of whether someone claimed that they'd have sex on the first date was whether or not they liked the taste of beer. The connection between an acquired taste like alcohol and sex seems obvious, but the connection between liking the taste of alcohol and tolerating mones also has a common connection.

The taste of alcohol is linked to variations in OR7D4, which is also a primary receptor linked to the smell of mones.

I'm not quite sure how to interpret the below paper, though it seems to have been backed up elsewhere, but it seems a worthwhile question to ask whether a person's enjoyment of alcohol is linked to how pleasant they find mones.

[Image: Example.jpg]
08-29-2018 5:18 PM

RussianWolf

Rep Post

08-29-2018 6:04 PM

Desperate Dan, you never said which mones she found offensive. Critical information you're leaving absent.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
08-29-2018 6:04 PM
DesperateDan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

08-29-2018 6:26 PM

(08-29-2018 6:04 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Desperate Dan, you never said which mones she found offensive. Critical information you're leaving absent.

Bad Wolf and maybe Nude Alpha / androstenedione

not 100% on the NA as since she had a really adverse reaction to Bad Wolf (I't Stank) I switched to NA but I added in some androstenedione to the mix and a drop of BW under the nose for self effects.

Bad Wolf will def have her bitching about the smell...
I'm going to try the NA with a good cover scent
Original Post
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2018 6:31 PM by DesperateDan.)
08-29-2018 6:26 PM

Share This Thread