Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sample D test
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

sample D test
06-01-2012 1:53 AM

Well. It wasn't a blind test, but after reading all the posts on sample D, I thought, what the heck, I spent so much time on E, that I didn't see D for the gem it was.

Well, I tried 5 sprays tonight and went out to the store. I didnt' get any big hits, but while a WallyMarket I was standing in line and 2 girls 19-20 who worked there but were buying something on their break were getting pretty freaky behind me in line. I don't know if the mones were helping them act like they were being totally disinhibited and silly, or if they were just that way after working a shift at WallyMarket.

I didn't get any self effects that I noticed.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
06-01-2012 1:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

RE: sample D test
06-01-2012 11:46 AM

Hi Dex ...

same happened with me ... take more of the juice and combine it with some Androsterone Stuff ( A314 ) and you'll be amazed how it rocks ....

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
06-01-2012 11:46 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

06-06-2012 1:50 AM

last friday I tried some Sample D, about 3 hours after some P7 Gentlemen's Game.

Holy Cow, I was feeling like a freaking genius with motivation.
I got cranking at work and it was a little like the movie I had just seen on DVD called "Limitless". Wow. I was having epiphonies all over the place and I may get 3 or 4 optomechanical patents from 4 hours of work. Then it wore off. I didn't get it back after that.

It was weird how I had these great technical ideas, accompanied by the motivation to work thru them and put them on paper at the same time. Kindof rare for me. I had the experience once before with Darvocet, like 8 years ago, but not often since.

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
HM-ETRIONE
06-06-2012 1:50 AM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

10-29-2012 6:52 PM

I did it again today.
2X sprays of D around 9am this morning. At work bang, started having ideas again. This stuff really makes me think in a technically creative way, and with motivation and speed.

I remembered feeling this way before, and would you know it, it was the same molecule from the same sprayer as before. I think this is a pretty good correlation, that I noticed the same effect (really noticable) 2 times with the same Molecule.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
10-29-2012 6:52 PM

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

06-13-2014 3:34 PM

I was just looking back at the other comments posted on this molecule by Wiserd and Halo.

I really liked Wiserd's comment about the Extrovert aspect of Molecule D2.
He also commented on how much of a distration creator it is.

After reading in Dario Nardi's book and seeing the EEG (electro-encephalogram) associated with Ne and Ni Cognitive processes it sort of clicks.
The Ne and Ni cognitive processes are very diverse spatially in the brain. Nardi describes them as a christmas tree pattern that takes turns lighting up all the different areas of the encephala (outter layer of brain). The difference between the Ne and Ni when viewed by EEG is that the Ni looks synchronized and timed, while the Ne is not synchronized and more random.

I see how this spatial pattern shown by the EEG and the abstract thought processes they represent. How you can use a metaphor/abstract idea to relate a warm day on the beach and the time it takes cement to dry. The bouncing all over the brain shown by Ne and Ni would show how these functions can tie together different things.

Ne is my Dominant function, I also have strong Ni abilities. If these were not your dominant function it may seem very distracting to have your brain start bouncing around when they are amplified. Now that I think about it, none of my "Great Ideas" were really "On Target" with what I was working on at the time.

dexter
HM-ETRIONE
06-13-2014 3:34 PM

Share This Thread