Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
recommendation av or NA?(GUY 25Y)
darkangel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

recommendation av or NA?(GUY 25Y)
03-25-2014 3:30 AM

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum ...
I want to ask a recommendation ....
I am 25 years old and want to conquer girls 18 to 30 years, which I recommend, A.V or NUDE ALPHA?.... THANKS
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!,

My Arsenal

LAL

Aqua Vitae,Nude Alpha, Wolf(Sample),

PXS

Xist
03-25-2014 3:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: recommendation av or NA?(GUY 25Y)
03-25-2014 4:15 AM

(03-25-2014 3:30 AM)darkangel Wrote:  Hi guys, I'm new to the forum ...
I want to ask a recommendation ....
I am 25 years old and want to conquer girls 18 to 30 years, which I recommend, A.V or NUDE ALPHA?.... THANKS
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!,
I would go for Nude Alpha it is far more social lubricant and ice breaker also leaves a better imprinting attitude with far less chance of OD even standard NUDE is excellent for your age, i haven't used NA, although i have used NUDE and also AV, using NUDE i have witnessed more boob flashes than with any other juice its an easy going fun ice breaker and does get results than can be expanded.

For relationship material NA would be the way to go, but if your out and about cruising night clubs and pubs pick up joints with hot action and hot to trot chic's then AV is the weapon for action of a more blatant and sexual nature

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-25-2014 4:15 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

03-25-2014 11:48 AM

I have heard AV and nude could be offensive to the 18-22 group. Have you found this not to be true?
03-25-2014 11:48 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

03-25-2014 2:10 PM

(03-25-2014 11:48 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I have heard AV and nude could be offensive to the 18-22 group. Have you found this not to be true?
Sometimes yes in the case of AV and yes offensive to young Asian girls, and less offensive to dark skinned girls or islander girls, 2dr AV with a tinge of copulins really gets young dark skin girls purring

around 2 dr AV works well on Asian girls with the addition of a decent blast of AndrosteRone.

With the 18-22 age group for my self i have received mostly good results using NUDE at 3-4 drops alone works very good.

Also with this age 18-22 what i have noticed works really good at around 2-3 drops is True Alpha

My thread >
03-25-2014 2:10 PM

nicktoons
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-25-2014 2:17 PM

(03-25-2014 2:10 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Sometimes yes in the case of AV and yes offensive to young Asian girls, and less offensive to dark skinned girls or islander girls, 2dr AV with a tinge of copulins really gets young dark skin girls purring

around 2 dr AV works well on Asian girls with the addition of a decent blast of AndrosteRone.

With the 18-22 age group for my self i have received mostly good results using NUDE at 3-4 drops alone works very good.

Also with this age 18-22 what i have noticed works really good at around 2-3 drops is True Alpha

I didn't think AV had cops?

Anyway, NUDE is the bomb for me. Just got my third ounce bottle(euro dropper) from Gary and today it did the same thing the sample from last year did Smile

Lot's of Deer in the headlights , etc. This is the one phero that I get consistent hits with, it's just some smooth juice.

My targets tend to be younger gals at the local college rec center, but it works well for me with the 30's and up gals as well when I work out across town at the local chain place. I wear it right from the bottle, no cover needed for me.

That said I like AV as well but it's too strong for my wife's sniffer so hardly even use it. Possess is another smooth juice but I kind of get that laundry detergent scent, however it gives me good results. LAL has some great stuff.

Now to try that sample of DP I got........stay tuned.
03-25-2014 2:17 PM
darkangel
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2014 2:45 PM

Thanks very much terry, I WILL BUY NA!...

My Arsenal

LAL

Aqua Vitae,Nude Alpha, Wolf(Sample),

PXS

Xist
03-25-2014 2:45 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-29-2014 3:41 PM

(03-25-2014 4:15 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I would go for Nude Alpha it is far more social lubricant and ice breaker also leaves a better imprinting attitude with far less chance of OD even standard NUDE is excellent for your age, i haven't used NA, although i have used NUDE and also AV, using NUDE i have witnessed more boob flashes than with any other juice its an easy going fun ice breaker and does get results than can be expanded.

For relationship material NA would be the way to go, but if your out and about cruising night clubs and pubs pick up joints with hot action and hot to trot chic's then AV is the weapon for action of a more blatant and sexual nature

Terry do you really believe AV is mostly a formula for pubs and pickup joints and nightlife? Have you ever tried daygame with AV?

NA is certainly appropriate anywhere but he says he wants to conquer chicks which to me sounds like he wants to screw a lot and not get into a serious rel.

How does AV fair outside the bar/club life scene?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
04-29-2014 3:41 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

04-29-2014 4:23 PM

(04-29-2014 3:41 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Terry do you really believe AV is mostly a formula for pubs and pickup joints and nightlife? Have you ever tried daygame with AV?

NA is certainly appropriate anywhere but he says he wants to conquer chicks which to me sounds like he wants to screw a lot and not get into a serious rel.

How does AV fair outside the bar/club life scene?
Back in the days when i was trialing AV so as to get an idea of its attraction benefits i found that the target setting played an important part in obtaining the overall percentage of results.
And this means where the maximum number of suitably potential targets may be congregated in one venue.

There are specific types of women that allow themselves to fall under the influence of AV and some are young teens, and it is the more sexually liberated and or rebellious ones among this crowd that allow themselves to be opened up to the AV effects, also girls that have their inhibitions weakened by the consumption of alcohol.

Day game is ok for AV if it is used in a conducive environment target setting where the most suitable target crowd may be assembled, like night time carnivals, fairs, and amusement parks, soda shops, pubs, clubs,

In many target environments girls in many cases do not respond to the AV effects because of feeling of social or moral restraint, say ie say girl group at a school fate, the library, the supermarket, ect vs girl group at a pub, club, or a nightlife setting, the setting in every case sets the case for behavior of the group or the female alone.

And percentage wise the correct target venue provides the maximum results offering far higher percentages of target success.

Of course there will always be the one off hit found in the most unsuitable environments, this scenario is suited to the most patient target hunters, or of course the hunter who has a strong gut feeling for success and being led to a certain venue or individual target in their minds eye.

My thread >
04-29-2014 4:23 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

04-29-2014 6:30 PM

(04-29-2014 4:23 PM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Back in the days when i was trialing AV so as to get an idea of its attraction benefits i found that the target setting played an important part in obtaining the overall percentage of results.
And this means where the maximum number of suitably potential targets may be congregated in one venue.

There are specific types of women that allow themselves to fall under the influence of AV and some are young teens, and it is the more sexually liberated and or rebellious ones among this crowd that allow themselves to be opened up to the AV effects, also girls that have their inhibitions weakened by the consumption of alcohol.

Day game is ok for AV if it is used in a conducive environment target setting where the most suitable target crowd may be assembled, like night time carnivals, fairs, and amusement parks, soda shops, pubs, clubs,

In many target environments girls in many cases do not respond to the AV effects because of feeling of social or moral restraint, say ie say girl group at a school fate, the library, the supermarket, ect vs girl group at a pub, club, or a nightlife setting, the setting in every case sets the case for behavior of the group or the female alone.

And percentage wise the correct target venue provides the maximum results offering far higher percentages of target success.

Of course there will always be the one off hit found in the most unsuitable environments, this scenario is suited to the most patient target hunters, or of course the hunter who has a strong gut feeling for success and being led to a certain venue or individual target in their minds eye.

Since I don't target clubs or bars much anymore (I sleep at 11 pm) I usually frequent restaurant where raunchy women dress, fashion model stores where I buy my clothes where models lurk etc. I wonder if AV will take its effect better in an environment like that.

I have had wonderful results with AV in daytime in mall.. The targets were 30+ but it was a casual setting no alcohol etc.. Perhaps my own demeanor/ increase age etc is soft enough to let me get away with this potent juice in such environments?

I find it fairs better than AM in the daytime.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
04-29-2014 6:30 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

04-29-2014 8:07 PM

(04-29-2014 6:30 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Since I don't target clubs or bars much anymore (I sleep at 11 pm) I usually frequent restaurant where raunchy women dress, fashion model stores where I buy my clothes where models lurk etc. I wonder if AV will take its effect better in an environment like that.

I have had wonderful results with AV in daytime in mall.. The targets were 30+ but it was a casual setting no alcohol etc.. Perhaps my own demeanor/ increase age etc is soft enough to let me get away with this potent juice in such environments?

I find it fairs better than AM in the daytime.

Yes. Because a "buffered" demeanor or buffering mones will help tame AV in such environments. A simple smile opens doors for me wearing AV.

I went out and about shopping one day with Aqua Vitae, and used Bliss and Scent of Eros as buffers. I was getting hits from the train ride there, hits in the stores, and hits outside. To date, the most hits I've experienced in a single day.

The reason I've personally used AV a lot for out and about is because of the speed and range that it hits. Because if I'm not in a bar scene where I have time to mingle, I like to also have something that's gonna hit hard and fast, catching targets as I'm on the move... Aqua Vitae! And that's because its aura projects very well.
My first DHL was with AV... While staring, the poor lady looked like she was in a trance, and didn't know why. Lol... It can hit hard!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-29-2014 8:07 PM

Share This Thread