Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

recent A314 threads on ptalk
Mustang
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 16 posts

RE: recent A314 threads on ptalk
09-25-2010 9:51 PM

(07-01-2010 3:13 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Is it just me or has there recently been an inordinate number of previously silent pheromonetalk posters coming out of the woodwork to talk about how A314 changed their life, made them rich or cured their mental illnesses?

I just read the first page of the men's forum and most of the posts are about A314. There is even a post that seems to have been nominated simply for mentioning the product (the poster was just asking how to apply the oil)! .

If this is an Androtics marketing strategy to justify the ridiculously extortionate price they are now charging for A314, it is a pretty cynical and repugnant ploy.

A.

I was one of them

And no they didn't pay me.

Most of the free stuff I got was from helping out at new users' section.

And the most I ever got from them was a couple of more points when Mickaelia forgot to credit me my points.
09-25-2010 9:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Coolkat
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: recent A314 threads on ptalk
12-31-2010 1:04 AM

It amazes me how many "REGULAR" Joe's try to claim that A314 makes them alpha and all kinds of people respect them. My friends and I get challenged or even questioned (Sometimes excessively) about our lives , jobs, wealth, etc. If you can't back it up, NOT JUST attitude, but other things that people look up to (money, fame, status, education, popularity, etc) , others QUICKLY dismiss the vibe. Otherwise, they would get the "daddy-like" vibe, which is okay but not going to cause SERIOUS attraction...

In the Northeast US, where people actually DO care about prestige and status, if you don't have some respectable background or occupation (or you are a boss or manager at work) people will just dismiss your A314 vibe and call you a nice "Daddy-like" guy. They usually ask "what do you do for living?" "Tell me something about your life." You better have something convincing to back it up. I am just saying this from what my friends and I experienced.
12-31-2010 1:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread