Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
reapplying pheromones
pherolesbian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 6 posts

reapplying pheromones
08-30-2015 7:35 PM

Hey everyone. I'm a fairly new pheromone user. I've read a lot of the intro post for newbies but I have a few questions.
1. Do I have to absolutely use a special product to wash my skin against built up? Let's say I do take breaks from wearing pheromones and shower regularly..do I still have to wash my skin against built up or will it wash itself if I take breaks.

2. Let's say I put a pheromone product really early in the day. Say I put knew drop of GOA on my for arm. I showered and 10 hours later I put a different product, say ETFZ in a different area, but only two sprays. Is that bad?

And I shower and the next day I put a drop or two of GOA..but I showered and take a day or two of break in the weak. Is that fine? Will I, can I still Od or is it fine?
08-30-2015 7:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

RE: reapplying pheromones
08-30-2015 8:46 PM

1. Just washing with soap and water may or may not be sufficient, depending on how predisposed your skin-type is to pheromone build-up. I've smelled slight whiffs of none the day after the app, even though I showered the night before prior to bedtime.

With aged apps (>8 hours for oil-bases and >4 hours for alcohol bases), I find scrubbing with Witch Hazel and following up with soap and water works well. For fresher apps (<8 hours oil, <3 hours alcohol), scrubbing with Hydrogen Peroxide is a must, followed by witch hazel and then soap and water.

thundr has reported that Borax also works well in place of hydrogen peroxide and witch hazel. Hunter's Soap may also be used.

2. Best way to find out is to test. See what the baseline is for GOA, then on another day see what the baseline is for EFTZ, then do the app as you've mentioned and see if any differences are noticed. This is why it is recommended to start testing solo first. You'll know the characteristics of each product well, and that would come in handy to fine-tune when running combos.

Don't worry about overdosing. You'll know when you've overdosed, and you want to know at which point you overdose. Then you'll know your personal outer boundary and be able to adjust accordingly from there.

The idea behind taking a day or 2 off is to allow your system to re-adjust itself to its natural state. If you've gone mone-free for a day or 2, its safe to say that you won't OD unless you deliberately apply more mones than your usual dosage.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-30-2015 8:46 PM
Thanks given by Toad in the Hole
Samus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks received:
190 thanks in 89 posts

08-30-2015 8:48 PM

(08-30-2015 7:35 PM)pherolesbian Wrote:  Hey everyone. I'm a fairly new pheromone user. I've read a lot of the intro post for newbies but I have a few questions.
1. Do I have to absolutely use a special product to wash my skin against built up? Let's say I do take breaks from wearing pheromones and shower regularly..do I still have to wash my skin against built up or will it wash itself if I take breaks.

2. Let's say I put a pheromone product really early in the day. Say I put knew drop of GOA on my for arm. I showered and 10 hours later I put a different product, say ETFZ in a different area, but only two sprays. Is that bad?

And I shower and the next day I put a drop or two of GOA..but I showered and take a day or two of break in the weak. Is that fine? Will I, can I still Od or is it fine?

I am sure others will have logical answers for both questions but I'll start you off with what works for me and eventually you'll kinda find your own style. With everything else, there is a most efficient and most effective way to do it that people swear by but there are also more lax approaches that seem to get equally decent results. It is impossible to scientifically conclude the effectiveness of either approach so you'll just have to find what your style is and what you are comfortable with doing.

Also, welcome to the hobby!

1) I have never used anything special to clean my skin. I use the same soap I have used for years and just clean my app points in the shower as I am washing the rest of my body with a handtowel. Absolutely no difference in sudsiness, pressure applied or length of the cleaning between mone days and non-mone days. Again, some may be a bit more conscientious about cleaning app points but I have never really found it to be that big of an issue and therefore haven't really felt the need to start up a new washing regimen.

2) I don't think it's bad at all. I usually don't do anything different between wearing a work product during the day and then adding a play product for night. If I happen to get a shower between work and play then that's great but if I don't I don't really worry about it too much. 8-10 hours later is a relatively safe fade-out period for most products and I wouldn't lose sleep over it if you aren't showering between putting on a work mix at 6 am and putting on a bar mix at 8 pm in the same day.

Again, that is just my approach. It works for me but you may find that a slight, or drastic, overhaul feels better for you.
08-30-2015 8:48 PM
Thanks given by MakeShift37
Toad in the Hole
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks received:
22 thanks in 13 posts

08-31-2015 7:35 AM

Would it be OK to assume that if you can no longer smell anything on the application points after washing then they've washed off?
Or would there still be effects even after you can no longer smell it?
08-31-2015 7:35 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 423
Thanks received:
387 thanks in 211 posts

08-31-2015 11:26 AM

No - Pheromones can persist long after the scent smell has faded. Which can be annoying on a Monday after a long weekend with hefty phero use, when you realise you are beginning to get smelly again.

No you don't need to use special producte to remove them - although an occasional "deep clean" and break helps reset your signature and avoid carry-over when you change mixes radically.

Beyond that, a good wash with soapy water will do in most situations for a change-over.

Spme Pheromones will survive a shower, unless its a hot, long and well-soapy one. A good soak hot bath with tea-tree soap or witch hazel body wash is the best phero-shifter I've found. Smile
08-31-2015 11:26 AM
Thanks given by Toad in the Hole

Share This Thread