Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rank the spray locations
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

rank the spray locations
01-07-2020 9:43 PM

Hey guys,

A thought recently came up. As a fragrance enthusiast, I care a lot about spray locations and optimizing for projection vs longevity. However in the case of pheromones we can’t use as many sprays as with fragrance so location matters a lot more. Also we can’t smell them as much as fragrance so to a pheromone noob like me it seems like a guessing gsme a bit.

Now yes I know there are guides here on where to spray like wrists or sides of neck or chest. What if you are testing for your sweet spot with a new pheromone? Starting with just 1 spray? Where do you put that one spray? Also would you prioritize a pulse point for better projection? Would you prioritize somewhere else for longevity? Do you need to re apply mid day like you do with some fragrances? What are your preferences for the order of applying fragrance and pheromones? Fragrance first? Or pheromones first? What is the order of priority of pheromone spray points? What about oil? Does the weather play a factor as well?

I know there were a lot of questions haha, thanks to anyone who answers Smile
01-07-2020 9:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: rank the spray locations
01-08-2020 5:29 AM

For me for most stuff it's upper chest and neck. If more than one Mone is used I also put it on the lower arms inside and rub the arms together.
The main exception is high-cop stuff (XS Acsend, DP, ...) This is so smelly, I use it under the shirt on the lower belly - just make sure it's not too much there as well if there is the risk of BJ's later in the evening Redface - I don't want to be perceived as having a poor hygiene. In such cases I use it even on the small of the back under the shift.
The temperature and whether it's oil or spray plays also a roll - the more annoying and intense the smell is, the lower on the body I use it. For me it was gaining experience by experiments, if you think you stinks the other will most likely think the same. However if you smells nothing that doesn't mean that your surrounding doesn't smell it. Be aware of the reactions of other people, I should write that in capitals since imho the whole mone business is based on that, so:

BE AWARE OF THE REACTIONS OF OTHERS!

And I mostly cover the mones (if they not masked themselves) with a strong high quality perfume, in my case CD Sauvage (Creed Aventus is just too expensive for me)
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 5:34 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-08-2020 5:29 AM
lukalv
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 6:02 AM

(01-08-2020 5:29 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  And I mostly cover the mones (if they not masked themselves) with a strong high quality perfume, in my case CD Sauvage (Creed Aventus is just too expensive for me)

Do you cover perfume on mones or mones on perfume? Which one do you apply first?
01-08-2020 6:02 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2020 8:20 AM

I always put first the mones and than the perfume, however I don't think that it makes any difference. Neither is a dense layer that hinders the other imho. I wouldn't put creme or lotions above the mones or perfumes....
And I mask myself, not every application point. So even if I put something on the arms or the lower body, the perfume would be applied as any non-mone-user would do it.
But in general opposite to the often discussed application point issue, I see it rather relaxed and very non-dogmatic
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 8:36 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-08-2020 8:20 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

01-08-2020 10:04 AM

I do not have the background knowledge that you do as for application points, etc. My "knowledge" of such things consisted of a google search for "where should I apply cologne".

With my ignorance of such things out of the way, I tend to focus on the recommended points that I feel project the best for me. I'll typically do my neck, near the arm pits on the chest, close to the groin, and inner wrists. Exactly which of those points I'll focus upon depends on the mix as I've found that certain products tend to work better on me when applied to different spots (through trial and error...mostly error).

I'll also sometimes put a half spray of so of certain products on the center of my chest or around the waistline if I know that naughty kinky fun time is in my immediate future.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2020 10:04 AM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-15-2020 9:22 AM

The most important thing you can do is track where you apply, how much, and so on, with your results.

Quote:What if you are testing for your sweet spot with a new pheromone?
I use way too much and scale it back. You'll need people you don't care about for this approach.

Quote:Starting with just 1 spray?
Yes.

Quote:Where do you put that one spray?
Clothing near the neck. Skin isn't until I know how it affects me. The next spray usually goes somewhere that can't be seen to make sure it won't break me out.

Quote:Also would you prioritize a pulse point for better projection?
Yes.

Quote:Would you prioritize somewhere else for longevity?
Lower back or behind the shoulders

Quote:Do you need to re apply mid day like you do with some fragrances?
Depends. Some yes, but others will have a gradually different effect over time and you'll ruin that by reapplying.

Quote:What are your preferences for the order of applying fragrance and pheromones? Fragrance first? Or pheromones first?
Phero first.

Quote:What is the order of priority of pheromone spray points?
Track your results and adjust for each product.

Quote:What about oil?
Oils are trickier and require more testing on your part. Each oil is different.

Quote:Does the weather play a factor as well?
Heat helps to diffuse and shortens life, I think. There can be exceptions. You don't want application points getting wet if its raining.

All just my opinions.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-15-2020 9:22 AM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-15-2020 1:47 PM

(01-08-2020 5:29 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  For me for most stuff it's upper chest and neck. If more than one Mone is used I also put it on the lower arms inside and rub the arms together.
The main exception is high-cop stuff (XS Acsend, DP, ...) This is so smelly, I use it under the shirt on the lower belly - just make sure it's not too much there as well if there is the risk of BJ's later in the evening Redface - I don't want to be perceived as having a poor hygiene. In such cases I use it even on the small of the back under the shift.
The temperature and whether it's oil or spray plays also a roll - the more annoying and intense the smell is, the lower on the body I use it. For me it was gaining experience by experiments, if you think you stinks the other will most likely think the same. However if you smells nothing that doesn't mean that your surrounding doesn't smell it. Be aware of the reactions of other people, I should write that in capitals since imho the whole mone business is based on that, so:

BE AWARE OF THE REACTIONS OF OTHERS!

And I mostly cover the mones (if they not masked themselves) with a strong high quality perfume, in my case CD Sauvage (Creed Aventus is just too expensive for me)

I tend to avoid wearing mones under my clothes to avoid limiting its diffusion. More so in the winter when I have multiple layers of clothing. Is diffusion greatly impacted by clothing or am I overthinking this?

As for Creed Aventus, there are clones available which you can try if you have not already. The most popular which got me compliments is "Armaf Club De Nuit Intense Man EDT". You can also find a few popular fragrances on "copy cat fragrance UK" site. They are fairly affordable and they do 5ml samples. I don't know if they ship out of the UK though.
01-15-2020 1:47 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-15-2020 5:20 PM

Imho cops are best placed where you would search for them naturally, i.e. low at the body, especially if used in higher amounts. One thin layer of cotton should not be a problem, I think.
I'm quite happy with the CD Sauvage, I even like it more than the Aventus. It's a high quality perfume with good masking properties itself , just not so heavily overpriced.
But of course it is a matter of personal choice.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020 5:22 PM by Marcus Antonius.)
01-15-2020 5:20 PM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-16-2020 9:07 AM

Neck is ideal...hands if you use your hands a lot.For Androstadienone wrists only for me.
01-16-2020 9:07 AM
Echo
Checking out the place

Rep Post

01-17-2020 3:59 AM

(01-15-2020 5:20 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Imho cops are best placed where you would search for them naturally, i.e. low at the body, especially if used in higher amounts. One thin layer of cotton should not be a problem, I think.
I'm quite happy with the CD Sauvage, I even like it more than the Aventus. It's a high quality perfume with good masking properties itself , just not so heavily overpriced.
But of course it is a matter of personal choice.

Fair enough. Just to clarify though, Armaf Club De Nuit is a clone of Aventus Creed which cost less than 40 Euros for a 100ml. Same fragrance as Creed and also lasts long. I admit I have not tried the original Creed, but most reviews of the clone say it's hard to tell the difference between the two. It's the main go-to fragrance for Creed lovers who don't want to pay that much for the original.
01-17-2020 3:59 AM

Share This Thread