Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
questions about Androstadienone
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

questions about Androstadienone
01-06-2010 4:59 PM

Hi guys,

I just got in my order of Androstadienone and wanted to start developing some potential PMS and girlie blues mixes for the guys.

And I was wondering if anyone has used any Androstadienone containing products?

Do you know what mcg amount you were using?

If so, what were the effects?

What else was in the blend that you know about?

Did you find the product made a difference?

I'm kind of thinking of a blend with Androstadienone, Beta Androstenol, Androstanone, and Androsterone.... a sort of "Trust me, it will get better..." relaxing mix.

Help me out here, fellas!

Diane

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 5:00 PM by Diane999.)
01-06-2010 4:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zeph
=]

Rep Post

RE: questions about Androstadienone
01-06-2010 6:34 PM

(01-06-2010 4:59 PM)Diane999 Wrote:  

Hi guys,

I just got in my order of Androstadienone and wanted to start developing some potential PMS and girlie blues mixes for the guys.

And I was wondering if anyone has used any Androstadienone containing products?

Do you know what mcg amount you were using?

If so, what were the effects?

What else was in the blend that you know about?

Did you find the product made a difference?

I'm kind of thinking of a blend with Androstadienone, Beta Androstenol, Androstanone, and Androsterone.... a sort of "Trust me, it will get better..." relaxing mix.

Help me out here, fellas!

Diane

Only used it from Instant Female Magic . That's in there right?
I don't know how much is in there though. I've found that it really takes the edgey away during periods. Doesn't make you invulnerable though... just less likely that you'll be a target. xD
For blues, it seems more like it opens the door for the possibility of being able to be cheered up or time where she won't be so down... if that makes any sense.

I used Instant Female Magic + IG for that time of month and Instant Female Magic + TAA/Shine for sad days.

I find that Instant Female Magic is usually fairly subtle but when paired right or steered right... I've been pleased with its results. 

01-06-2010 6:34 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-06-2010 6:46 PM

Something to keep in mind when using Instant Female Magic or A-1, Zeph...you'll see the best effects on women who really need it. Women who are generally in a good mood don't seem to be that effected by it. If I'm not mistaken our resident PheroGoddess, Tisha, is so up most of the time it doesn't effect her much. ;)

I've been aggravated lately so I've been using it alot...lol...spritz...spritz...

Bella

01-06-2010 6:46 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-06-2010 10:19 PM

So, Zeph, did you ever try to pair it with IG and TAA/Shine at the same time?

I'm so full of questions because the Instant Female Magic which I have has never done much of anything for me. I have the A1 now, so I suppose I should just do a full range of tests, and I probably will before I start using it in mixes.

The literature I've seen on it is mostly from people producing products with them in it that reference the vno, which is either partially or fully inoperative in humans. But I did see some brain imaging studies that show strong emotional center effects with exposure to A1 in both heterosexual women and gay men.

Instant Female Magic ... the tech on that said 15 mcg/spray, 3000 mcg/30 ml bottle, 3 pheromones and eo's. But if all it did for you was take the edge off but left you still vulnerable as a target, I don't think I'd want that to be the basis for my blend. I want to make happy juice. I'm just trying to get a handle on what Androstadienone does exactly.

Anyway, Zeph... thank you for adding your experience.

Diane
01-06-2010 10:19 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-06-2010 10:39 PM

My 2 cents...

I have the chemset stuff from Love-Scent that I diluted down to 10mcg per spray and it seems to work very well.  It also goes a long way at that strength.  I've worn it alone as well as with other products.  I've worn it up to 100mcg at a time.  Above about 30mcg's I didn't really notice any increase in effect on the women around me.  Then again, I could have just not been paying attention.  The big thing for me is that it makes women seem very comfortable and open towards me.  There is almost a bonding element to it.  I don't see it from other men but I also don't notice them avoiding me.  I don't like the smell of this by itself so I do tend to cover it with other scents but even by itself I have never gotten a complaint.

It definitely makes women feel more calm, relaxed and comfortable and (I know this sounds contradictory) chatty.  More likely to open up to me about what was on their minds.  With my ex GF it made her very affectionate and (dare I say) kittenish.  I think the context made the difference.  With my ex, we were romantically involved so it steered things more romantically but with other women it was more like they found me interesting and nice to be around.  I get a lot more physical contact from women in general when I'm wearing Androstadienone.

I never noticed the depression that MHarris indicated.  For me at least, I feel more grounded, relaxed, peaceful. 

Edit- I did add 40mcg of this to a batch of ICM 1a oil that I made and it did seem to make a positive difference.  Women in particular seemed more likely to approach me and talk to me about things that seemed a bit more personal than the batches without it.  I'd made a mental note that I was adding Androstadienone to the ICM 1b oil when I get that made. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 10:41 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-06-2010 10:39 PM

Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-07-2010 3:58 AM

Thanks, Snoopy. That sounds a lot like the beta Androstenol effect.

I'm glad to hear you don't get any depression effect. As far as I can tell AD's claims of depression and one report about a very young child are the only reports of this effect. It is not mentioned in any of the literature.

So, in your estimation this is a good molecule for an attraction type mix?

Diane
01-07-2010 3:58 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-07-2010 5:10 AM

Diane Wrote:I'm glad to hear you don't get any depression effect. As far as I can tell AD's claims of depression and one report about a very young child are the only reports of this effect. It is not mentioned in any of the literature.

A1 never does anything for me either, There have been studies on its effect on men and womens moods and I never seen any of them mention depression in men in any of them. They mostly conclude that A1 only acts on womens moods and Est only acts on mens moods according to the MRI';s they took during the testing.

I do know its mentioned in both the Love scent and the PT forums though from the users so more then one vendor is claiming this.

I know sometimes people can get a crash effect from some pheromones. We have all experienced this but I would not call it depression. Maybe people are mistaking that feeling for depression.

Tisha
01-07-2010 5:10 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-07-2010 6:17 AM

I have been including Androstadienone in most of my mixes for several weeks mostly 2 drops and sometimes one, i think the concentration is around 40 mcg, anyways its 10 mg/10ml and i obtained it from Alchemy Labs.

My impressions overall is that this juice has been having a smooth effect on some women, yep i certainly have been noticing less jagged edges where normally my 20 mcg Androstenone applications do produce some icy looks and words now and then, but i have learned to live with this, yep the A1 has reduced this heaps now that i reveiw the timeframe of my general mix A1 use.

In my first week of A1 use in daily mixes the stuff did not seem to be a major contributor but when looked at over several weeks i can notice that it has its merits, something like going from New Pheromone Additive to Alpha 7.

Yeah yonks ago when i used up 30 ml of Instant Female Magic  ( not in one go ) i hardly noticed anything and that may have been because i was relatively new in the pheromone culture.

I guess i will just have to be brave and test it out on women who are pms'ed, depressed, angry,miserable, overworked, tired, and fed up with men and romance ect.

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-07-2010 6:17 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-07-2010 6:24 AM

Thanks, Terry.

Thanks, Tisha. I read the MRI studies, het women and gay men, though were affected equally by Androstadienone, and het men and gay women by EST. The Androstadienone study was done by Ivanka Savic, a neuroscientist at the Stockholm Brain Institute. I'm pretty sure EST was included in the same study. But it was small... just 12 participants. I haven't seen any larger studies done.

Diane
01-07-2010 6:24 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-07-2010 11:14 AM

I hadn't thought about this working in a similar way to beta-androstenol.  The effects remind me more of a combination of beta-androstenol and P96 (sorry but the AD Pheromones are my only real frame of reference).  Almost like a person would get that 'crush' feeling at times I would wear this.  I have added this to attraction mixes and it does seem to smooth things out very nicely but not in an over the top way.  I also do like the self effects I got from it.  I have experienced a TAA crash (more than once) and am not a big fan of it but nothing like that from Androstadienone. 

From personal experience with my ex GF it also worked on her during her time of the month.  I felt terrible for her because she seemed miserable which is why I got my bottle of Androstadienone to begin with.  It really seemed to help her feel better (or maybe not mind feeling badly, however it worked).  When I used it when she was having PMS it made her much calmer, and more cuddly.  Otherwise if I would come within 2' of her she'd be barking at me to leave her alone. 

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-07-2010 11:14 AM

Share This Thread