Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
phormones to seduce 21-27 YO girls
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Sex: Male

Rep Post

phormones to seduce 21-27 YO girls
04-07-2016 5:23 AM

Hi All ,

I'm very new here read a lot of threads and im still very confused . I'm a good looking 28 yrs guy who usually have encounter with 22-28 yrs girls in work as well as clubs and parties . I have a model type physique , and im good with starting conversation but they usually ends up in few minutes and there is nothing more left to talk yes i also get lucky few times but its just few times. So i have few question if anyone can help

1) Single / Mix combo which is the best for seducing / hook ups with girls aged 20-28 yrs and does not require too much time to show effect.
2) I like a girl whome i was travelling with and we travelled a lot initially with her male friend and later he left and we continued travelling . She stayed at my place for a while as well but unfortunately i guess by that time I was also friend zoned . I need to break that and want to have some fun / action with her , she keeps on telling me she sees me as a friend .

From what i read i got few combos please suggest

For 1st ive read NA + Androstadienone works best
For 2nd ive heart Xist + evolve works best .

Thanks in advance .
04-07-2016 5:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: phormones to seduce 21-27 YO girls
04-07-2016 8:40 AM

For number 1) The new Swoon product from Pheromone Treasures or Super Sexy 4 Men from Love Potion. It is a VERY fast acting product so you don't have to worry as much about maintaining a conversation before the Pheromones start to affect them.

Number 2) Either Grail of Affection or Escape the Friendzone. Both work a little differently but will work to get you out of there. Swoon might also work in this case but I'm still testing it out. So far it seems to be a winner.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-07-2016 8:40 AM
GoergeFocky
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-07-2016 9:58 AM

Instant Shine by androtic direct is a reliable hitter in that age-range.
04-07-2016 9:58 AM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

04-07-2016 12:09 PM

Thx , but from the threads i saw this is something new for me . In lot of threads Xist have been mentioned as the friend zone killer . Have you tried that as well ?

Also whats your opinion for Xist + evolve for friend zone killer or xist +NA ?

(04-07-2016 8:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For number 1) The new Swoon product from Pheromone Treasures or Super Sexy 4 Men from Love Potion. It is a VERY fast acting product so you don't have to worry as much about maintaining a conversation before the Pheromones start to affect them.

Number 2) Either Grail of Affection or Escape the Friendzone. Both work a little differently but will work to get you out of there. Swoon might also work in this case but I'm still testing it out. So far it seems to be a winner.
04-07-2016 12:09 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2016 12:39 PM

(04-07-2016 12:09 PM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Thx , but from the threads i saw this is something new for me . In lot of threads Xist have been mentioned as the friend zone killer . Have you tried that as well ?

Also whats your opinion for Xist + evolve for friend zone killer or xist +NA ?

I've used Xist and I liked it but it didn't have the sexual tension that ETFZ does. I found that to have more of a fun vibe than Xsist. If you are going to combine products (which of course I'd suggest doing only after understanding each product separately) I do like Evolve a lot. It works very well for one on one interactions.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-07-2016 12:39 PM
crazy_rishi
crazy_lover

Rep Post

04-07-2016 1:59 PM

Im not sure if i correctly understand the sexual tension word . So ETFZ kills the friend zone and make the girl more sexually attracted towards the guy Is that what you mean by Sexual tension ? Because im looking for that thing only which kills the friend zone and make her more sexually attracted towards me .

Also what about my combos ?

(04-07-2016 12:39 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've used Xist and I liked it but it didn't have the sexual tension that ETFZ does. I found that to have more of a fun vibe than Xsist. If you are going to combine products (which of course I'd suggest doing only after understanding each product separately) I do like Evolve a lot. It works very well for one on one interactions.
04-07-2016 1:59 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2016 2:13 PM

(04-07-2016 1:59 PM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Im not sure if i correctly understand the sexual tension word . So ETFZ kills the friend zone and make the girl more sexually attracted towards the guy Is that what you mean by Sexual tension ? Because im looking for that thing only which kills the friend zone and make her more sexually attracted towards me .

Yes. That is what I meant. I had a lot of fun with ETFZ but I'm in a relationship so I have no need for what it is intended for.

Both of those combos should work well to help get out of the friendzone. While I never had much luck with Nude Alpha (apparently I already have enough androstenone), I had really good luck with Nude and androstedienone. Attraction and imprinting both.

04-07-2016 2:13 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

04-07-2016 2:17 PM

(04-07-2016 1:59 PM)crazy_rishi Wrote:  Im not sure if i correctly understand the sexual tension word . So ETFZ kills the friend zone and make the girl more sexually attracted towards the guy Is that what you mean by Sexual tension ? Because im looking for that thing only which kills the friend zone and make her more sexually attracted towards me .

ETFZ does this. I find XiSt to be friendzone-promoting, if anything. P74 is a problematic molecule for romantic purposes. Even in low doses, I've had no luck with it. It blunts respect and reduces sexual tension. This is something I've found with any mix that contains P74.

Building rapport is simpler, escalating beyond that point becomes far more difficult than it needs to be. P74 creates the aura of "best friend." This is why less is more with XiSt, and part of why less is more with Wolf. Go easy on P74-containing mixes.

I don't mean to give the impression that this molecule is problematic for all of us, but if you happen to be one of the poor responders, I'd keep this in mind.
04-07-2016 2:17 PM

pam2
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-07-2016 2:28 PM

(04-07-2016 2:13 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Yes. That is what I meant. I had a lot of fun with ETFZ but I'm in a relationship so I have no need for what it is intended for.

Both of those combos should work well to help get out of the friendzone. While I never had much luck with Nude Alpha (apparently I already have enough androstenone), I had really good luck with Nude and androstedienone. Attraction and imprinting both.

How many drops of Nude+Androstadienone combo did you use?
04-07-2016 2:28 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-07-2016 2:34 PM

I had a roller ball top for Nude and I was using about 2" to the top of each hand as well as about 3" to each side of the neck. I would then put 3 drops of androstedienone (from LAL) onto the top of one hand, spread it between my hands and then rub the rest onto my neck. I'm also VERY androstedienone tolerant so I could use that much without issue. The result was a fun, upbeat combination that women really seemed to enjoy.

04-07-2016 2:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Who would help me seduce my estranged? armpit44 8 3,035 03-05-2013 11:29 PM
Last Post: wiserd