Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones evey day
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Pheromones evey day
12-11-2018 2:28 AM

hello good people.

ive seen daily pheromone use being talked about in many cases but i cant seem to find solid answers about it.

so those of you that have tried a long daily use, did you find any negatives during or afterwards?
and if so, what exactly where they?

ive seen some people say some negative stuff but it was unclear what was exactly their problem.
i have been using mones pretty much daily for 2 months now (which isnt that long but still) and dont find any negative effects so far.
i also cycle my mones in order to build less tolerance for the self effects.

cheers
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018 2:29 AM by Hombre.)
12-11-2018 2:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones evey day
12-11-2018 7:20 AM

Depends on the phero or product involved, your own susceptibility to self effects (good or bad) and your environment. Some are eminently suitable for daily use, others maybe not.

I find that taking an occasional day or two off is a good idea. If only to keep in-touch with your own natural signature - and also a break with a really good clean-up if I'm moving to a radically different product or mix to minimise any carry-over from build-up/residuals on my skin that might confuse or hamper its effects.
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018 7:21 AM by polarvoid.)
12-11-2018 7:20 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-11-2018 7:57 AM

Depends on a mone , AV will make you real tired after a few days in a row . Personal experience and I saw other users report that . Just an example
12-11-2018 7:57 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-11-2018 11:26 AM

Firstly, resting for a few days and then resuming results in feeling the self effects a lot stronger once again.

Secondly, some products can mess up your libido and / or sleep pattern if used too much too often.

Thirdly, the body and mind requires a reset period, where it can recalibrate natural hormones and pheromones.

Finally, we are all lab rats. So far, nobody knows if extended continuous use might cause long term or irreversible change to the body (positive or negative).

Footnote; taking a few days off each week, you'll also save $€ Mrgreen

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
12-11-2018 11:26 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-11-2018 12:18 PM

I don't typically see much in the way of negative effects, but I've noted that extended daily use tends to net diminishing returns for some reason.

While i feel that this may be due to residual traces left even after washing and how they tend to affect the body's own secretions, I have nothing to add credence to that opinion.

However, taking a day or two off seems to bring them back out en force, so what everyone else is saying is truth...I just don't know exactly why.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-11-2018 12:18 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-11-2018 1:45 PM

(12-11-2018 2:28 AM)Hombre Wrote:  so those of you that have tried a long daily use, did you find any negatives during or afterwards?
and if so, what exactly where they?

Lethargy, depression, anxiety, insomnia depending on the product. Gets worse with every subsequent day.

If I do wear mones a few days in a row then I'll switch products to deal. If I'm feeling lethargic then I'll use a product that causes anxiety. If I'm feeling anxiety then I'll use a product that causes lethargy.
12-11-2018 1:45 PM
Hombre
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2018 10:40 AM

Thx for the answers!

Self effects are an obvious reason and big part of my rotation, basically like every drug.
That worrys me less because i can just switch from tome to time to a product that dosent have any.

Lethargy, anxiety and depression dont bother me because i have yet to had any of them from mones and if it will happen i will feel it and know that ive gone to far.

Buildup can be a problem and i am aware that i can get somewhat better effects with breaks but i rether enjoy mones everyday with a bit lessen effects and take breaks before important events.

I guess the thins im worried about the most is damage to the homeostesis of the body.
1. I worry about hormones getting out of balance, not enough to feel and recognize the problem but enough to have an accumilating damage.

2. Permenant change to my natural pheromones.
Now, i dont even know if it can happen and even if it can, im not sure i have to worry about it but i do wonder.
On the ome hand, i dont like the thought that i will have to relay on syntetic pheromones for the rest of my life in order to have a signature.
On the other hand, most people in the western world including myself, wash themself every day and usually with chemicals.
We also put deordorant and are afraid of body odor.
So how many pheromones do we project anyway?
12-12-2018 10:40 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-12-2018 2:33 PM

(12-12-2018 10:40 AM)Hombre Wrote:  I guess the thins im worried about the most is damage to the homeostesis of the body.

Lots and lots of the guys here are students of physical and mental self improvement and they can (and hopefully will) give you lots of great advice on that.

Myself, I get plenty of exercise, have a strict diet of the four basic food groups (sugar, alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine) (actually I don't imbibe alcohol), and keep my mind and body quite limber. Seriously though, I eat well, don't feast on junk too much, and don't party so much that I don't know what day it is, and I always get lots of physical activity in.

Our bodies are artistic works of creative biological machinery and can self regulate quite nicely if we allow ourselves to let our bodies do what they were designed to do. But don't take my word on that, as I am a 50 year old that looks like he's maybe 30, so I might be an exception to the rule rather than the rule.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-12-2018 2:33 PM

Share This Thread