Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

pheromone testing/ first time using mones/new to site
evanseven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

pheromone testing/ first time using mones/new to site
03-14-2012 4:38 PM

so far ive picked up aqua vitea, scent of eros, and a sample of wolf. im looking for extremely strong and effective mones to get that holy fuck they work moment. I have alpha-7 coming in the mail but wont be in till end of march.
so what are some of the best mones i can try?
also is aqua vitea black lable suppose to have a roll top?
03-14-2012 4:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3971
Thanks received:
3314 thanks in 1520 posts

RE: pheromone testing/ first time using mones/new to site
03-15-2012 5:10 AM

(03-14-2012 4:38 PM)evanseven Wrote:  so far ive picked up aqua vitea, scent of eros, and a sample of wolf. im looking for extremely strong and effective mones to get that holy fuck they work moment. I have alpha-7 coming in the mail but wont be in till end of march.
so what are some of the best mones i can try?
also is aqua vitea black lable suppose to have a roll top?
I have had AV black label with a roller top, there are a considerable amount of pheromones that you can try although recommending something would require some knowledge of your age and objectives in using pheromones ect, anyway it good to welcome you to the forum i think you will enjoy your self and get to know everyone well enough to get the low down on what will be best for your particular needs ok cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
03-15-2012 5:10 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3372 thanks in 1534 posts

03-15-2012 9:20 AM

Welcome to the forum. You might want to add a social to the mix. I like Liquid Alchemy's Hypnotica Social and Alpha Dream's Glace fastburn.
03-15-2012 9:20 AM
evanseven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-16-2012 7:32 AM

(03-15-2012 5:10 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  I have had AV black label with a roller top, there are a considerable amount of pheromones that you can try although recommending something would require some knowledge of your age and objectives in using pheromones ect, anyway it good to welcome you to the forum i think you will enjoy your self and get to know everyone well enough to get the low down on what will be best for your particular needs ok cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . .
Well I'm 21 and I'm looking to find pheromones to get that omg they work moment preferably pheromones that I can use to attract a girl my around age , any recommendations? And where to buy them and how to much to apply and where would be awesome to know
03-16-2012 7:32 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-16-2012 10:32 AM

(03-16-2012 7:32 AM)evanseven Wrote:  Well I'm 21 and I'm looking to find pheromones to get that omg they work moment preferably pheromones that I can use to attract a girl my around age , any recommendations? And where to buy them and how to much to apply and where would be awesome to know
Ok then these will be as good as anything for you, use 1 or 2 drops of True Alpha, with a couple a sprays of True Love.

The TA may be applied below ur ears and down your jaw line or a drop spread between your inner wrists pulse points.

The TL may be sprayed on your shirt front use 3-4 sprays TL,
You may also spray TL on your skin once or twice a week, but not every day because some folks say that one of the pheromones in TL is slightly toxic if an excessive amount is absorbed into the skin, however i use a few skin applications each week and as yet have not noticed any ill effects.

ok cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . . .

My thread >
03-16-2012 10:32 AM

evanseven
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-16-2012 1:57 PM

(03-16-2012 10:32 AM)terry0400-40 Wrote:  Ok then these will be as good as anything for you, use 1 or 2 drops of True Alpha, with a couple a sprays of True Love.

The TA may be applied below ur ears and down your jaw line or a drop spread between your inner wrists pulse points.

The TL may be sprayed on your shirt front use 3-4 sprays TL,
You may also spray TL on your skin once or twice a week, but not every day because some folks say that one of the pheromones in TL is slightly toxic if an excessive amount is absorbed into the skin, however i use a few skin applications each week and as yet have not noticed any ill effects.

ok cheers 4 now terry . . . TAB . . . .
Ok thank you ! Also 1 more thing how do u feel about alpha-7?
03-16-2012 1:57 PM
idontknow
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3815
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 674 posts

03-16-2012 2:01 PM

Welcome!
I'm already through a lot of 'mones in my relatively short phero career. AV is one of those mixes that make you believe in them. It gave me my omg-they-do-work moment.

Journal --- Spring Sale --- Work, First-Date, Club mixes
03-16-2012 2:01 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks received:

03-16-2012 4:24 PM

(03-16-2012 1:57 PM)evanseven Wrote:  Ok thank you ! Also 1 more thing how do u feel about alpha-7?
Sure Alpha 7 works very well for me and i have seen many good hits when i have used one full Scent of Eros gel packet with it as a mix, i also include cologne because all of my Alpha 7 orders have been for unscented Alpha 7 because i like to smell its AndrostEnone content.

Alpha 7 is well smoothed out by it also containing 1 mg of AndrosteRone in its formulation its main pheromone component is AndrostEnone 6 mg, therefore each drop from the bottle is around AndrostEnone 21.27 mcg and 3.7 mcg AndrosteRone....

Being a young man you probably could work with a dab or a drop of Alpha 7 if using it alone, however i recon you like me would see heaps more Alpha 7 hits with the addition of Scent of Eros into the mix.... i use one full Scent of Eros gel packet with Alpha 7 when i load up for a full session of say 8 hours . ..

Some young guys i talk to are having good luck with 1 dr Alpha 7 and True Love at 2-3 sprays...

Others have reported great results with just the combination of these two socials True Love and Scent of Eros . .

Also Aqua Vitae is another product to consider, it is mostly AndrostEnone with a faint inclusion of another six steering pheromones, lots a young blokes like you are reporting success with AV therefore at some stage it would be worthwhile taking a look at.

I have just edited this post to mention that i have seen some excellent in my face hits from young girls swooning over me when i have used 2-3 drops of True Alpha, for some reason this juice must really suit me, however it does nothing for me in attracting older women, just the very obvious hits with girls and young women for me, and using anymore than 2-3 drops does not improve the workings for me, just this swooning all over me type of attraction from girls and young girls, those over around 26 do not even react to me with TA . ..

My thread >
03-16-2012 4:24 PM
Thanks given by idontknow
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
42 thanks in 24 posts

09-22-2012 12:55 PM

I have alpha7 but it smells like piss. But it really indicate whether or not you have overdose depend on how heavy the uncomfortable scents is
09-22-2012 12:55 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40

Share This Thread