Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

pheromone help
supermanjan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

pheromone help
04-30-2012 11:33 PM

hello, im interested in pheromones and i need your help. you see ive ben looking for a pheromone cologne that actually works. i know that not all of them work for all people, but i want one with the highest chance possible of working for me. i want a pheromone cologne thatll get womens attention, turn them on sexually, and that has a nice smell. im a guy that is ok with talking to women, im want you could call a nice guy. please give me suggestions on which pheromones to buy. and a link where i can buy them. and what is a good amount of sprays to put on.

-thank you
04-30-2012 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
691 thanks in 306 posts

RE: pheromone help
05-03-2012 8:25 PM

Did you post in the intro forum? Maybe ask Pago or one of the other moderators to move this thread there where there is a better chance of it being seen and replied to. This part of the forum is more about suggestions and feedback on forum improvements.

Welcome to the Truth by the way!

(04-30-2012 11:33 PM)supermanjan Wrote:  hello, im interested in pheromones and i need your help. you see ive ben looking for a pheromone cologne that actually works. i know that not all of them work for all people, but i want one with the highest chance possible of working for me. i want a pheromone cologne thatll get womens attention, turn them on sexually, and that has a nice smell. im a guy that is ok with talking to women, im want you could call a nice guy. please give me suggestions on which pheromones to buy. and a link where i can buy them. and what is a good amount of sprays to put on.

-thank you

The Androstenone Discussion
05-03-2012 8:25 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 505 posts

05-03-2012 11:59 PM

Welcome to the forum.

To answer your questions, If you want the "one" that has the highest chance of working for you - get Wolf it smells great and works better.
For another "pheromone cologne thatll get womens attention, turn them on sexually, and that has a nice smell" I would Suggest Wingman Black Label from HAX, it's a winner. Scent is very light, but it's not the scent that counts . . .

But the best thing you could do, is do some reading. There are tons of enlightening reviews to read, as well as other members journals to learn from. Go with what sounds good to you!

Have a good one!
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-03-2012 11:59 PM
supermanjan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-04-2012 2:59 PM

what about chikara? does it work?
05-04-2012 2:59 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2110
Thanks received:
1172 thanks in 450 posts

05-05-2012 9:26 PM

As Eyeofra suggested, I think that your best bet is to follow his advice/or review products that have been reviewed here. Absolutely do not discount the requirement for a Social type of product such as Glace, Hypnotica, X22, etc. Many of the quality products are very well buffered yet you may very much benefit from a Social. Based on your age and natural 'none' production you should quite probably find products such as Nude from Liquid Alchemy, Wingman BL (as previously mentioned by 'Ra', or Corpo, Certo, or Alfa Maschio from Alpha Dream.

Those are just some of the products that I can mention. Please read as many reviews that you can so to gauge which product/s may be most appropriate for you. The reviews of many different products from various suppliers on this site are uncensored,honest, and are very reliable. Definitely feel free to form your own opinion and I personally look forward to reading about your accomplishment.

Enjoy

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
05-05-2012 9:26 PM

Leon226 - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 77
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 25 posts

09-22-2012 12:52 PM

Chikara is impotent, dont trust other review than this website.
09-22-2012 12:52 PM
Thanks given by Shawnie
Shawnie
Pheroexcitement

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

05-05-2016 7:48 PM

(09-22-2012 12:52 PM)Leon226 Wrote:  Chikara is impotent

I do agree with this

(09-22-2012 12:52 PM)Leon226 Wrote:  dont trust other review than this website.

And do agree with this as well

Thank you all. Shawnie.

Peace..
05-05-2016 7:48 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1815
Thanks received:
823 thanks in 480 posts

05-05-2016 10:15 PM

You do realize this thread is 4 years old and you have commented to few of these with little valuable input. Perhaps consider writing some reviews for products that you have tried, such as chikara.
05-05-2016 10:15 PM
Thanks given by Shawnie
Shawnie
Pheroexcitement

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
13 thanks in 7 posts

05-06-2016 7:14 AM

(05-05-2016 10:15 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  You do realize this thread is 4 years old and you have commented to few of these with little valuable input. Perhaps consider writing some reviews for products that you have tried, such as chikara.

Yes I do know that the post is 4 years old. Chikara does though still exist and a good 8 months ago I did waste money on Chikara 7 and could have gotten something that works for the money instead so I do feel that it does make sense to concur with an agreement that it does not work because for someone who had not yet tried it. If they search and see that 4 years later it still does not work I can help them save $65 dollars and refer them in the right direction. So that a new person in the pheromones world does not get discouraged. $65 is $65 ya know?

So as far as Chiara goes: it for me in my experience made people around me want to keep butting in my convoy and try to outdo me. I say that if you want other guys to try to A-bog you all day then buy it, but if you would like to have good interactions with people in general try something else.

Thank you all. Shawnie.

Peace..
05-06-2016 7:14 AM
Thanks given by SeekingSuccess

Nicksw
Thin White Duke

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 483
Thanks received:
176 thanks in 71 posts

05-08-2016 3:05 AM

The key to using Chikara is realising its effect change drastically through the hours. It will be social/some status for 2-3 hours but you need an extra spray at that point to keep its effects going, otherwise yes it will become beta.

I believe Pago discovered this first. Experienced it myself.
05-08-2016 3:05 AM

Share This Thread